Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Quests leading to Ammer

I just hit 70 and started the quest line going to Ammer. I was on the quest "Through Storms and Thunder" and failed it and abandoned it to redo it. After I abandoned it, something came up and I had to leave my pc and when I came back I couldn't remember where I had gotten that quest. Been searching in every zone I have and cant find it, quest finder is no help either. Anyone recognize the quest name and where to get it?

If it's an 'important' quest, you can always try the 'find quest' button in your quest-log interface. Pressing this will show you incomplete quests that are tied to mysteries or content. Just look for the white scroll icon in your quest-panel or quest-map screen and see if that does it for you.

It's not doing any good for me. Just spams me with low level quests instead of anything my level.

In Leauge site check this cyborg, he shold give you quest, finding quest option not work for him

If your Empire player check your port (place with 4 flying ships of them shold have quest for you)

Ps. if I helped send me some cookis on postman

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Xrade19« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)