1- what make the character strong?
A- the level of runes
B- upgraded powerful equipment
c- a good build

since my bard has runes are 422 - 111
and I had a lvl 84 equipment
but still not making to much damage in Tka-Rik cave
and am daying so easily for my build am using a support + rotation

so I hope I could find help how can I make a so powerful damage with a low lvl runes?

beside I hope I can get advice what is the best state points for the bard ?

I know am asking to much but hope a weak noob like me get some advice

thanks in advance

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 4:57pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

will this forum never help you
thats why I never log in
cause it a waste
seriously 54 views and no single reply :thumbdown: ?(

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 5:09pm

What make the character strong?
Well I'm glad you asked. The answers are below:

a) the level of runes

b) upgraded powerful equipment

c) a good build

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 5:15pm

a) 3-5lv ruens shold inaf (or jut buy temp 8 evry month)

b) epic eq shold inaf

c) Mega ultra super Build in this game is super needed, go find one or you will laming

d) STATS, ask any of top bard player what stats use to git gud, (protbly Holy or Psychilal dmg for bard but i can be in mistake) for def Concetration 200-250 + Survability 200-250 also Bloodust at 250+ is fine

e) Guild, go join end game guild with bloodost bonus and +40 offensive special stats bonnus

f) Potions for Heling, Potion brutality/Determination + Potion for Psychical residence 10%

g) Learn Strategy vs Boss

h) Your personal Experience

i) Your peronal wilpover+determination, to lerning on mitakes and never give up :thumbup:

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (May 30th 2017, 5:28pm)

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 5:35pm

Hey Nuie here it seems like you are having quite a bit of trouble so i will try to help as best i can
1. What makes the character strong?
Bards are Strong Because of their ability to add offensive and defensive buffs to their party as well as themselves these buffs can extremely influence the way a battle goes and tilt it more into their favor or make a raid less difficult for their team. bards also have a large amount of crowd control abilites both single target and aoe as well as several abilities to remove buffs from players and monsters alike. this to me all makes up what is strong about bards others may have other opinions but this is mine.
2. The level of runes.
Runes do not make a player but a player with low runes is going to be lesser then a player with higher runes in most cases however you have to understand talent skill and a better understanding of the class itself can still win out over a superior runed player with an inferior understanding of the classs.
3. upgrade powerful equipment
yes always upgrade your gear to the maximum equipment level you can make it to in each particular patch you will never beat a 120k gs player with 50k gs always look to improve in general thats how mmos work.
4. a good build
a good build allows you to maximize the full effect of your talents and rubys to optimize play of a particular class it may not be the most obtimal build because you simply may be lacking things but the taking time to really work on your build and develop your playstyle utilizing the classes strengths can help you go a long way.
5. Lastly dont get discouraged you have a long way to go now but if you keep grinding away you can be surprised how far your character can come.
Youtube.com/Gh0stmp if you are looking for any tips on raids and i will be putting up a bard 8.1 class rundown this week as well.

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 6:29pm

There is enough answers for how to get strong so i cannot stop myself saying this.

Spoiler Spoiler

GIT GUD :thumbup:
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ginko" (May 30th 2017, 6:38pm)

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 8:06pm

- full dps spec (forget the supportpart as a beginner!) + learn proper rotation -> https://allods.my.com/sites/allods.my.co…asses/bard.html
- mix of blue and green gear "84" (ask "LF TP S11 pls ♥" if you dont have access!)
- critdmg / bloodlust / concentration is main stats for PVE bard if i remember right (modify gearstats with "Insignia" item from distortion or battleground!)
- try get better defensive runes, 1 is really gimping yourself in tkarik
- set conclave to bloodlust

:love:

and yes forum is best place for a rookie to ask because veterans which are devoted to the game will spend their time here when they cant play :P

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 30th 2017, 8:11pm)

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 10:19pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

- full dps spec (forget the supportpart as a beginner!) + learn proper rotation -> https://allods.my.com/sites/allods.my.co…asses/bard.html
- mix of blue and green gear "84" (ask "LF TP S11 pls ♥" if you dont have access!)
- critdmg / bloodlust / concentration is main stats for PVE bard if i remember right (modify gearstats with "Insignia" item from distortion or battleground!)
and yes forum is best place for a rookie to ask because veterans which are devoted to the game will spend their time here when they cant play :P

Hello my friends
thanks all for your support and help
for me I was asking
How can I build with good damage?
my Runes are 432 , 211 and my gear score is 98185
yet my problem is kingdom of elements my critical damage is 338k
but on tka-rik cave was 1358k
so is there a build can increase my damage to maximum?
and as rookie do you advise me to use aspect of assault instead of support?
most of people say nobody like bard his noob and weak he doesnt
make a good damage at all
but I disagree them every class has its own strength and weakness
and am looking for a good damage leveling my rune its totally impossible
cause the exchange prizes are to expensive

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 7:55pm

This build is similar to the build that I use, but I removed some rubies and talents because I have extra rubies/talents.

https://alloder.pro/calc#b$ug3ou0606f3h0…4s1870::13ydj3:

This build will bring you the best DPS and defense. I did numerous tests with builds, and I can say that Aspect of Assault builds (DPS builds) do not give more DPS than Support builds. Support build gives about 10% more DPS than a DPS build.

You need to go to Astral Academy and keep asking for new green gear until you have over 200 critical damage. You NEED as much Critical Damage as you can get.

Offensive stats are important in this order: Critical Damage > Swiftness > Natural Damage. You should not get any other stats from gear.

Defensive stats are important in this order: Concentration > Bloodlust > Vitality. You should not get any other stats from gear.

In this build you have 4 buff skills: Bloodthirst, Temporal Acceleration, Valiance, and Power. You should use Bloodthirst and Temporal Acceleration all the time. You should use Valiance when you cannot use TA, and you should use Power when you cannot use Valiance or TA.

You can use Dancing Blade to keep TA/Valiance/Power on, and you can use Solo/Requiem/Acoustic Barrier to keep Bloodthirst on.

You should always fight in this order: Cast buffs > Dissonance > Solo > Dissonance > Dancing Blade > Dissonance > Acoustic Barrier > Dissonance > Dancing Blade > Dissonance > Solo > Dissonance > Dancing Blade > Dissonance > Acoustic Barrier > Dissonance > Dancing Blade > .......

As you can see, this rotation always gives you tempo (Dissonance) and always gives you new buffs (Solo/Acoustic Barrier and Dancing Blade).

To get through Tka-Rik, all I do is walk in circles and do the attacks that I just said. Astral is also the same.

Tka-Rik can be hard sometimes because many of the trials are puzzles. If you do the puzzle wrong, then you can get killed easily.

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 11:43pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

My problem is the Kingdom of Elements
I saw players how they gather 5 monsters at once
and every time I tell myself I wish if I had higher runes
like them I wish I can kill strong monsters with 1 or 2 hit
but no its impossible I play Allods like 10 hours most of 5 or 6 h
are wasted on the purgatory
I wish I could level up my runes but its way to impossible
this games cares for money more than anything
I don't understand why they don't lower the prices of crystal exchange
they should give us a time to upgrade our runes

a level runes 432,211 its a total trash

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 10:43am

Quoted

Quoted

Most of people say nobody like bard his noob and weak he doesnt

Support role is not to do dmg, but support team, i was break your life right ?

Also ...

Take support build, tell you deal small dmg ...
Game is hard for you?, tell it's runes fallut not your...
You not know most farming metods, tell games cares for money ...

Sorry we can't help you, you are type of player. who help will change notching
Type of your think make you weknes, until you no will change it you will be alwyas weak

Protably when you get btter runes(protably not) you will tell "oh this game suck, becose there are 13 ruens players, fuck them" against "cool there are 13 ruens players, we will win vs them uisng team play and determination, suporting ppl who are the srongest in ouer team"

it's simpli like play in Chess, when 13rune player is Queen, Healer is Runner, Tank is Tower, Support is King and all another are Pawns
Quenn can ez kill some pawns, but even pawn can kill Quenn if she move wrong,
Healer is Runner, becose can do same what Quenn, but not move Level and Divide, it's symbolise " no dmg"
Tank is Tower, becose his role is take golem/baner and crush pawns in front of him
Support is King, you will ask why ? King can move only 1 step but any road he want, it's symbolise "multitask"
Also when king die, You lose, support buff another players changing Pawns to Quenns, and Also Increst of speed helers x2, so it's like you had x2 Runners, and puri team from enemys buffs, also can heal little too or give bloddslost buff so when Quenn do x2 more dmg he heal himself x2 faster too.
Also becose Support is KIng, he need be protected or you will lose all advantage, thats why "king" is good name
Ofcore not forget about pawns, becose how you want win war witout Army, role of pawns is take down any figure or make them weaker to make advantage for your Queen Runner, Tower to kill enemy in next move, and also focuse enems on themselv, so king is like "invasible" becose no one attack him, becose enemy are bussy :P

So only 1 think i can say is git gud

Or just go play Easier games like hello kitty

Ps.
Also i recomand you to switch assult aspect = dmg rubies will work = you will hit them harder :thumbup:
Also find way to earn 12 euro for full 5 runes or farm 1200 cristals(read some guids in forum) to use your coupon who you get in 75lv

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Jun 4th 2017, 11:15am)

Monday, June 5th 2017, 1:12am

Arushieru

Intermediate

Quoted

Quoted

Most of people say nobody like bard his noob and weak he doesnt

Support role is not to do dmg, but support team, i was break your life right ?

Also ...

Take support build, tell you deal small dmg ...
Game is hard for you?, tell it's runes fallut not your...
You not know most farming metods, tell games cares for money ...

Sorry we can't help you, you are type of player. who help will change notching
Type of your think make you weknes, until you no will change it you will be alwyas weak

Protably when you get btter runes(protably not) you will tell "oh this game suck, becose there are 13 ruens players, fuck them" against "cool there are 13 ruens players, we will win vs them uisng team play and determination, suporting ppl who are the srongest in ouer team"

it's simpli like play in Chess, when 13rune player is Queen, Healer is Runner, Tank is Tower, Support is King and all another are Pawns
Quenn can ez kill some pawns, but even pawn can kill Quenn if she move wrong,
Healer is Runner, becose can do same what Quenn, but not move Level and Divide, it's symbolise " no dmg"
Tank is Tower, becose his role is take golem/baner and crush pawns in front of him
Support is King, you will ask why ? King can move only 1 step but any road he want, it's symbolise "multitask"
Also when king die, You lose, support buff another players changing Pawns to Quenns, and Also Increst of speed helers x2, so it's like you had x2 Runners, and puri team from enemys buffs, also can heal little too or give bloddslost buff so when Quenn do x2 more dmg he heal himself x2 faster too.
Also becose Support is KIng, he need be protected or you will lose all advantage, thats why "king" is good name
Ofcore not forget about pawns, becose how you want win war witout Army, role of pawns is take down any figure or make them weaker to make advantage for your Queen Runner, Tower to kill enemy in next move, and also focuse enems on themselv, so king is like "invasible" becose no one attack him, becose enemy are bussy :P

So only 1 think i can say is git gud

Or just go play Easier games like hello kitty

Ps.
Also i recomand you to switch assult aspect = dmg rubies will work = you will hit them harder :thumbup:
Also find way to earn 12 euro for full 5 runes or farm 1200 cristals(read some guids in forum) to use your coupon who you get in 75lv
first of all the way you speak its kind disrespectful
so you have to learn some manners
cause the way you said go play hello kitty that was like an insult
and I dont like insults young man

second thing I could use the coupons if they are free
there is a beginners coupon who grants you a full lvl 5 runes
but 1200 crystals and am not reach ok I admitted
yes I can only use gold but people stopped playing GB
I can go Astral but I need more gold
people stopped farming for gold every time they just purchase some points and exchange it with gold
and that increase the prices of crystal exchange if I can get gold so fast
like farming 1 million gold with 1 month it will be better but I dont have place
to farm it of course Goblin ball will do cause it gives 13k gold
so far gold farming
Astral = not bad 4k for each boss
GB = excellent but no one play 13k
KE = impossible to me monsters are difficult I need a party but
in allods every person for itself kingdom of elements emblem gives
you gold but always I die

and PS my aspect is assault

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Monday, June 5th 2017, 3:51am

runes are overestimated... gear makes the race
geared level 8 runes will win vs undergeared level 13

KOE mobs not worth farming for new players
if you want to farm for gold kill the mobs in ammer, polis

assaultmode is a good thing you are in
try get full blue gear, go crit dmg and bloodlust /concentration

over time you get stronger and stronger - if you want

when i was new in this game many ppl had level 8 runes, i was 211-111
i did not stop...
i managed to gain level 9 runes and all relevant itemshop goods without donations

just keep going :)

Monday, June 5th 2017, 8:03am

Be like Saitama!

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC1dWyUih3ndiZxsVzLe8uuEpSqe4Kceru_5dCTx0DerXczhw1aw[/img]
60 Healer
60 Warden

Monday, June 5th 2017, 10:01pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

runes are overestimated... gear makes the race
geared level 8 runes will win vs undergeared level 13

KOE mobs not worth farming for new players
if you want to farm for gold kill the mobs in ammer, polis

assaultmode is a good thing you are in
try get full blue gear, go crit dmg and bloodlust /concentration

over time you get stronger and stronger - if you want

when i was new in this game many ppl had level 8 runes, i was 211-111
i did not stop...
i managed to gain level 9 runes and all relevant itemshop goods without donations

just keep going :)
now thats the talk I need
your the best my friend
for me I upgraded my equipment to blue only six left to make full level 84 blue

yeah about rune I remember before two level 1 runes comsume 300gold dust
but today it comsumes like 30k or something

so far I manged to do more damage only left is upgrade my gears

thanks so much for your help your the most reliable person at all time ;) :love:

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 4:46am

its nice to see you appreciate my postings :)

there are ppl with S13 unlocked already

ask someone friendly for a "taxi" (carry to S13), hving purple drops will help even more with performance

CC ratio has been changed
some time ago, what was 1 cc back then is now 12 cc
this made it overall cheaper to build runes under certain circumstances

if you buy golddust do it directly over the runecombinermenu, this way you get a discount (at least was this way when i built runes the last time)

are your runes still 432,211? if yes you can easy upgrade to at least full 2 defense in one day or something
then make this 2 days and you will have full level 3
these differences matter a LOT and are really cheap

how much days left for reincarnation? :)

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 8:35pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

ask someone friendly for a "taxi" (carry to S13), hving purple drops will help even more with performance

if you buy golddust do it directly over the runecombinermenu, this way you get a discount (at least was this way when i built runes the last time)

are your runes still 432,211? if yes you can easy upgrade to at least full 2 defense in one day or something

will everything is good I have complete my reincarnation
and I have two so far :thumbup:
for the runes I will do my best to upgrade them
thank you so much my friend ;)
you are a life savior :love:

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 3:08am

will everything is good I have complete my reincarnation
and I have two so far :thumbup:
for the runes I will do my best to upgrade them
thank you so much my friend ;)
you are a life savior :love:

nice to read my posts were helpful :)

Monday, June 12th 2017, 3:45am

dragagon

Unregistered

lv 51-69 astral gets u to farm ~11k/5m

Rate this thread