You are not logged in.

Monday, May 29th 2017, 10:45pm

Order's rewards

Hello, could someone tell me the exact requierements to get rewards from the npc? Bcs today i didn't got any from most of my chars and even my main got the minimum ones.

thx

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 12:44pm

I didn't even now there is an npc for order rewards 8| I guess you have to get as much prestige for order as you can, to reach higher tier like - warrior of the progress for example. This is just a guess, i don't know how it really is.

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 1:35pm

Yes, you can find the npc at Polis or Astral Academy: the one with a hammer over the head.

Yes, you can get more rewards with more prestige but i wanted to know if there is a fixed minimum or something.

I found this: https://allods.my.com/en/news/announcements/update-80-orders

"DISCIPLE: A player that has earned a small amount of prestige. This rank allows players to vote and use the order warehouse."

But how small? Some of mine characters that didn't got a reward yesterday are characters i use for pvp and astral...

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 1:39pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Yes, you can find the npc at Polis or Astral Academy: the one with a hammer over the head.

Yes, you can get more rewards with more prestige but i wanted to know if there is a fixed minimum or something.

I found this: https://allods.my.com/en/news/announcements/update-80-orders

"DISCIPLE: A player that has earned a small amount of prestige. This rank allows players to vote and use the order warehouse."

But how small? Some of mine characters that didn't got a reward yesterday are characters i use for pvp and astral...
Top 10 prestige
Top 100 prestige (depend on number of players in order)
Top 10 trial of blood
If u are not on this list. You will get basic reward.
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 3:28pm

Ok, but i didn't got the basic reward. That is what i would like to know.

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 9:17pm

I found this on the patch notes: https://allods.my.com/en/update-801-creation-patch-notes

"The Follower title now requires 12,500 Prestige.
The Combatant title now requires 50,000 Prestige."

That means that if we can't reach 12,500, we don't get rewards from the npc?

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 9:30pm

I found this on the patch notes: https://allods.my.com/en/update-801-creation-patch-notes

"The Follower title now requires 12,500 Prestige.
The Combatant title now requires 50,000 Prestige."

That means that if we can't reach 12,500, we don't get rewards from the npc?

u get rewards every 14 days regardless on what you do i think but a beter ranking will grant you more / better items
at least thats what i experienced

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 10:03pm

Eddy

Intermediate

I had 50k prestige last 2 weeks in order, ru p2p server, but wasnt in top 100, and i got only 10 amlagams, 10 dust materials, 10 allod fragments...So....
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 11:56pm

@ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER, the thing is that with the last reset most of my reincarnations (6 of 9 characters) didn't got a reward. Most of the times this did happen to me, with the ones i don't really use, but this time most of my chars didn't got a reward and the ones that did, got the minimum one.

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 10:28pm

@ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER, the thing is that with the last reset most of my reincarnations (6 of 9 characters) didn't got a reward. Most of the times this did happen to me, with the ones i don't really use, but this time most of my chars didn't got a reward and the ones that did, got the minimum one.

i havent checked the orderrewards for a long time now on most chars but they closed the blood-trail some time ago, more than 2 weeks i think
maybe its related to this

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 10:16am

String

Beginner

Trial work now.U can access them thru skirmish button/under dungeons.