Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Order's rewards

Hello, could someone tell me the exact requierements to get rewards from the npc? Bcs today i didn't got any from most of my chars and even my main got the minimum ones.

thx

I didn't even now there is an npc for order rewards 8| I guess you have to get as much prestige for order as you can, to reach higher tier like - warrior of the progress for example. This is just a guess, i don't know how it really is.

Yes, you can find the npc at Polis or Astral Academy: the one with a hammer over the head.

Yes, you can get more rewards with more prestige but i wanted to know if there is a fixed minimum or something.

I found this: https://allods.my.com/en/news/announcements/update-80-orders

"DISCIPLE: A player that has earned a small amount of prestige. This rank allows players to vote and use the order warehouse."

But how small? Some of mine characters that didn't got a reward yesterday are characters i use for pvp and astral...

Eddy

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Yes, you can find the npc at Polis or Astral Academy: the one with a hammer over the head.

Yes, you can get more rewards with more prestige but i wanted to know if there is a fixed minimum or something.

I found this: https://allods.my.com/en/news/announcements/update-80-orders

"DISCIPLE: A player that has earned a small amount of prestige. This rank allows players to vote and use the order warehouse."

But how small? Some of mine characters that didn't got a reward yesterday are characters i use for pvp and astral...
Top 10 prestige
Top 100 prestige (depend on number of players in order)
Top 10 trial of blood
If u are not on this list. You will get basic reward.
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Ok, but i didn't got the basic reward. That is what i would like to know.

I found this on the patch notes: https://allods.my.com/en/update-801-creation-patch-notes

"The Follower title now requires 12,500 Prestige.
The Combatant title now requires 50,000 Prestige."

That means that if we can't reach 12,500, we don't get rewards from the npc?

I found this on the patch notes: https://allods.my.com/en/update-801-creation-patch-notes

"The Follower title now requires 12,500 Prestige.
The Combatant title now requires 50,000 Prestige."

That means that if we can't reach 12,500, we don't get rewards from the npc?

u get rewards every 14 days regardless on what you do i think but a beter ranking will grant you more / better items
at least thats what i experienced

Eddy

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

I had 50k prestige last 2 weeks in order, ru p2p server, but wasnt in top 100, and i got only 10 amlagams, 10 dust materials, 10 allod fragments...So....
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

@ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER, the thing is that with the last reset most of my reincarnations (6 of 9 characters) didn't got a reward. Most of the times this did happen to me, with the ones i don't really use, but this time most of my chars didn't got a reward and the ones that did, got the minimum one.

@ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER, the thing is that with the last reset most of my reincarnations (6 of 9 characters) didn't got a reward. Most of the times this did happen to me, with the ones i don't really use, but this time most of my chars didn't got a reward and the ones that did, got the minimum one.

i havent checked the orderrewards for a long time now on most chars but they closed the blood-trail some time ago, more than 2 weeks i think
maybe its related to this

String

Anfänger

Beruf: undertaker

• Nachricht senden

Trial work now.U can access them thru skirmish button/under dungeons.