You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 7:41pm

Nebe

Trainee

• "Nebe" started this thread

[PMB] Nebeski full healer priest PvE

INTRO

Hey all.
My name is Nenad, i am from Serbia and i play priest called Nebeski in guild Madness.
Playin this game on empire side from the start of the game, since then, i was proud member of toxic, bloody rage, ajduci, omnia and now - madness.
I play as full healer, altho i have greatness and dual build, other build is caster build for lvling and some quests when needed, but most of the time i play as full healer so i will say few words here as a healer priest.

STATS

Now with new stats maybe will be a bit hard for some players to figure out what gear and with what stats to use but its not so hard to manage and i will say it very simple and short:
As i find out till now, proficency and brutality playin a big part in healin in pve.
I like to balance those two 50%-50% or 60%-40% in advantage of proficency. More proficency u have ur heals gettin bigger, but in astral or in instances like Dead City or Teps Pyramid when u in pty, hp of pty members goin down very fast, lots of mobs and they are hittin very hard, so there brutality playin a big part - as much as pty members loosing hp ur heals gettin stronger thanks to brutality, thats the whole story. If u like more PvP then Determination should be upped a bit more then for PvE.

BUILD

Mostly i am fan of PvE and my build is made that way, to serve guild purposes in raids instances, astral and now farming mobs in wb, but with some alternatives u can use it on pvp also.
Many full healers using this build with a bit of variations but thats it.
I will only shortly explain some skills , how many points i putted on them and why i putted rubies on some talents and why is it important to have them, rest of them u can see on picture and all can see descriptions of skills and talents (its not bad to read them for yourself and to know what they do and what u need to use)

TALENT TREE

Healin skills
Master of aspect - rank 2 – Aspect of Mercy, no need to go for rank 3
Devoted plea / Refreshing light - rank 3
Perpetual healing - rank 3
Holy rejuvenation / Holy healing - rank 3
Divine prayer - rank 3

Defending skills
Holy shield - rank 3
Blind faith - rank 3
Purification - rank 3

Depends on how many poinst each of u have , u can put them on other skills also but those skills i named abowe are most important.

I will only shortly explain some skills , why i putted rubies on them and why is it important to have them, rest of them u can see on picture and all can see descriptions of skills (its not bad to read them for yourself and to know what they do and what u need to use)

HOLY BLAST TREE

Circle of healing is a MUST, only aoe healin skill (beside Natural balance from warden reincarantion)
Deep Concetration – decrease cd time of holy shield by 45%
Disciples reward – rank 3 –increase magical resistance and armor for 30% for 10 seconds when hp drops below 50%
Angelic grace – rank 3 reduces mana cost for 15% for devoted plea
Righteous Fervor – rank 3 – increase critical strike chance for 15% of the curent chance for devoted plea
Power of the pure – increase the effect of all holy spells by 9%

FANATIC TREE

Ray of hope not in use anymore cuz this skill dont work with Aspect of Mercy so dont put any points there.
Unbending will - rank 3 - enter state of fanaticism increased 15%
Divine Instincts – rank 2 - increase vitality for 10

CLEANSING FLAME TREE

This tree i wont explain much cuz this tree is most important for healers and u need almost every talent there, it would be stupid to just rewrite skill description so i will give u a picture what am using and i want everyone of u to read by urself talents descriptions cuz i think u really need to know what all of this talents brings to u and ur healin. I hope u understand me what i want.

Divine foresight is a must, life saver sometimes :D
Check other talents i used

TECHNIQUE OF HEALIN

Since this guide need to teach some of new healers also i will say a few words how to heal, this story is classic and also well known.
BEFORE fun starts and BEFORE pty engage mobs i have precasted Holy Healing (insta cast of this skill when u under Fanaticism effect) and i start allways with perpetual healing on tank who will starts fight. Sometimes u dont get fanaticism at once when fight starts and u need some serious healin on the start so thats why u need to have allways Holy Healing precasted and i can say thats our main healin skill. If u engaging larger group of mobs and mage needs to icegrave some of mobs, i put Perpetual healing on him also, cuz that way he put agro on himself and other mobs start hittin him so will be a bit dangerous for him few seconds untill tank gets agro back from mobs.
U also need to know who to heal first when fight starts, depends on what classes u have in pty u need to figure out who loosing hp very fast and to keep an eye on that player, mostly thats cloth classes, but also can be any player from pty with highest dmg that gets aggro from mobs, u must observe whole situtations and not only heal tank all the time, sometimes other players need heals more then tank, so u look where mobs go and who they attackin, if for example one mob start attackin tank and other mob start attackin mage be sure to start healin mage first cuz tank can get much more dmg on him then mage. Ofc thats not the situtaion when u fight boss, cuz there tank goes first and all agro goes to him, but again u need to watch others also cuz of boss aoe etc...

REINCARNATION EXTRA SKILL

If u asking me, perfect reincarnation class for healer is warden, becouse warden have skill Natural balance and thats beside Circle of healing, that priest have in his build, 2nd aoe healing skill that u will have in game, also in PvP other skill of warden is nice to have.

CHANGES WITH NEW PATCH

A bit harder to heal then before as i can notice, but gear still on uppin so will be much easier later. After all ff52 gear and fable glyphs before patch and now with green/blue/ epic crafted gear is a big difference.
Also after patch theres debuff for using Natural balance skill, so need a bit of coordination when in pty with some warden or other priest with that skill.

GEAR

U can use 2 handed weapon that have more faith (more mana ratio) then 1h, but if u asking me i like to play with 1h weapon and shield, a bit less mana that way but more protection from shield and thats what matters when in trouble.

POTIONS IN BAG

No matter u are healer, allways have in ur bag some extra potions of hp, mana, "vodka" from wardens, and different types of food cuz when fight starts everything counts for u and pty u protecting.

PROFESSION

What i wear that proff i use, so blacksmithing for plate gear for maself, as 2nd proffesion i took alchemy for makin pots that i mention before, never enough hp or mana uppers and its cheaper for u to make ur own pots then to buy them constantly on auction house.

For the end i will tell u that i like to play healer priest cuz its a bit complicated and a bit harder then other classes becouse u need to take care of urself and other ppl in pty, all lives in ptydepends on healer priest so its a bit of a challenge of knowing and using all skills that u can :D

Thats all from me, i hope i helped some new players with this "short" guide.

GL ALL and HF.
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

This post has been edited 12 times, last edit by "nebeski" (Jun 21st 2015, 10:04am) with the following reason: changed a bit Fanatic tree and Cleansing flame tree cuz of new descriptions of skills - thx to Oracle

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 8:14pm

“Holy Avenger” in FANATIC TREE now increases the critical hit chance of the skill “Holy Rage” by 10% per rank (useless for FH), but I can be wrong.

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 11:08am

Numino

Beginner

//edit

so sorry i was thinking about Ray Of Hope

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Numino" (Apr 24th 2014, 1:50pm)

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 11:35am

Tirofijo

Trainee

Congratulations Nenad, nice piece of work. I find some usefull info and ideas for playing my own incarnation healer "Almarice".
Tirofijo, Scout
Incarnations:
Ingenieur, Engineer
Stanislawic
, Paladin (Full Tank)
Almarice, Priest (Full Healer)
Evocatus, Summoner
Dvalinn, Warrior
Psiofour, Psionic

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 11:55am

nice work nedetskiy

best
Veles
Such merge much forum many wow

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 12:10pm

Nebe

Trainee

info bout Holy Avenger was like i said - also increasing chance to enter state of fanaticism, and every talent that gives u that is most then welcome for healers and other type of priests :D

and ty pps for nice words, was tryin to be short, not to be smartass 2 much ;)
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nebeski" (Apr 24th 2014, 3:03pm)

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 3:12am

Oracle

Intermediate

“Holy Avenger” in FANATIC TREE now increases the critical hit chance of the skill “Holy Rage” by 10% per rank (useless for FH), but I can be wrong.

This is correct. We don't have the stat Endurance anymore, so how can it boost Endurance? :P It does not increase the chance to receive Fanaticism neither. It only increases the critical strike chance of Holy Rage by 10/20/30%. Not at all useful for Full Healers. Don't trust our ruby grids as they are definitely not fully translated yet. Always check the patch notes and the Russian calculator first :)

Angelic Grace also works for all spells now.

Divine Instincts does not increase the chance to block or parry any longer, and it does not reduce the duration of controls :( Now it only boosts Vitality by 5/10/15.

Other than that the build is ok ^^ though I'd drop some of the mana reduction rubies to take Strengthening Heal and Inquisitor rubies. You can always use Mana potions if you are running short on mana.

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 6:26am

Nebe

Trainee

ty for notifications miss Oracle :)

i changed Fanatic tree a bit and Cleansing tree due to new skills descriptions
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "nebeski" (Apr 26th 2014, 7:25am)

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 7:14am

Oracle

Intermediate

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 7:26am

Nebe

Trainee

oh just changed that sry :)
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 7:30am

Oracle

Intermediate