You are not logged in.

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 10:06pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

Need a pve dps build

Hello everyone
can anyone tell me what is a DPS build
and how can I get a good pve build with dps ?

today I feel frustrated in my paladin I have a 554,444 runes

and on s13 astral I got insulted by a girl saying that am useless
and I cant make a good damage and I dont have dps

so please help I want some help with a good pve build with dps + rotation ;(
I need to make a damage over time

that girl insulted me cause of that reason

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 1:59pm

rozetri

Intermediate

https://alloder.pro/calc#t

Use that and post your current build. This will give us an idea of what you may be currently doing wrong, along with restrictions you may have on available rubies and talent points.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 2:30pm

Use that and post your current build. This will give us an idea of what you may be currently doing wrong, along with restrictions you may have on available rubies and talent points.
You still playing huh? Whats the population on the server you play on like now? ;)

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 4:16pm

I laughed so hard when I read this post :-DDDD

A girl insulting you for not making damage, what a shame :-D

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 6:14pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

this is one am using and also there is some talent are not active cause I dont have enough rubies

https://alloder.pro/calc#t$vgps5ho100o30…0000000::13ydj3

so hope you tell me were am I doing wrong :(

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 6:58pm

rozetri

Intermediate

https://alloder.pro/calc#t$vgoc3gpj00o30…0000000::13ydj3

This should work much better for you and is an exact duplicate of the number of rubies and talent points that you have available. There are a few things that I would pick differently if you had more available, but this should give you a solid, effective start. As far as a rotation goes, you want to start the fight by using Pledge of Purity and continue using it every time it's off cooldown as the fight goes on. Your next move should be to cast Condemnation on the target and you will want to make sure it's constantly active on the target throughout the fight. If Condemn ever runs out its timer, immediately use it again as your next move. Next, you'll want to use Vindication twice to get two Canons of Light, then Rage of Light, then Entangling Chains. RoL and EC have the same cooldown, so you will want to always use RoL and then EC in that order every time they're off cooldown. As the fight progresses, you'll be gaining stacks of Finishing Strike, up to 20. Once you hit 20 stacks, immediately use Incineration.The rest of the fight will be using Seal of Inerrability every time it's off cooldown and Vindication whenever Seal is on cooldown.

There are some options you can also consider here. The rubies that extend the duration of Holy Rage by 1 or 2s can be stripped and placed elsewhere if you so desire. Good options are the other two Stamina rubies or taking the ruby that draws mobs to you every 60s when you use RoL and the ruby that decreases damage taken and heals you when you use Overcome. These options will impact your DPS, but not a great deal.

As far as stats are concerned, there are two routes you can take: one where you push Swiftness close to 500 and one where you leave Swiftness at around 180-200. Given you probably do not have a lot of cash shop items, it might be best to just pick the lower Swiftness route, which I have heard recommended regardless of how much gear or CS you have. Personally, I've been so busy tanking that I haven't gotten a chance to really DPS a lot. But essentially you're going to want that ~180 Swiftness, ~180 Phys damage, and pump as many points into Determination as you can while roughly balancing Proficiency and Brutality. A few tests on a dummy and trips into the astral should give you a good idea of the right balance.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 8:19pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

omg thank you so much my friend
for your help
so far I understand everything you said here
its amazing how you calculated everything

of course my GS 98654 and and am wearing lvl 84 purple equip
will still some of them are lvl 81 and + lvl 84 blue upgraded equip

my swiftness 160.0 + Determination 180.45 + Brutality to low 15.00 + physic damage 47.7

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]