You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 9th 2017, 10:57am

Quinz

Intermediate

I know some of you are from the US, like yourself for example, maybe even the majority of your guild? I guess this means that most people won't actually be online when someone from Europe is online (outside of business hours)? Or are you guys playing Allods as a job? ;)
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Friday, June 9th 2017, 12:21pm

Quinz

Intermediate

I work overnights so am online when DOmi is going on and AS.. Right now theirs not a lot of us maybe 9 or 10 active but we are close players who love playing and we work with league to try and pop bgs.

I see. It sounds nice, the small community working closely together and all that I mean. However, for me the low population is too big of a downside unfortunately, since it limits too much of the gameplay and features in the game. It just sounds like a hassle to have to plan everything carefully, maybe days or weeks ahead, and with the enemy faction even, just to be able to do basic endgame content.

I might give the new server a go though, at least level up a char there in case it turns out ok (since you get some free stuff for leveling up now anyway). Let us know if you guys decide to try it out as well :)
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Friday, June 9th 2017, 12:57pm

Quinz

Intermediate

Well we can still do raids and high level astrals so were not missing out on content :) the new server is nice but I dont want to pay for earring slots, mount feed, and the runes are just a downer for me. to many people spending lots of money just to be strong then everyone else. I would rater stick with low pop then f2p. but hope you find what your looking for. Goodluck

I agree, I feel the exact same way. Generally I would prefer a lower population before a highly p2w server like New Frontier, but 20-30 active players in a massive multiplayer online game is far below the line of an acceptable activity level I'd say. This is why Allods just hasn't worked out for me at all, it has always been one or the other. With the new server though I'm hoping maybe it can land somewhere in between, but I won't hold my breath on that.

I'll be sure to let you know if I ever decide to try out the sub server again :)
-Dale Carnegie

-Bernard M. Baruch

Friday, June 9th 2017, 1:06pm

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 3:21pm

This is probably the best guild I've been in since the NA server was around. It's sad that our Empire population disappeared with the opening of Equilibrium though.

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 8:59pm

I will return on Monday evening. We should have a talk about guild level and stuff and have all active members from IK in one guild under an active and caring lead. See you soon :-)

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 11:09pm

Laany

Intermediate

Hello ,

Im the Leader from Equality and i take all english speaking Player now to me ! We still active in S13 and As / Ah ! so i can say im the active Player on this Server !

Ik is dead few active Player goes to Zwerge and all other comes now in Equality , but still seems Zwerge dont want anything to do with us ! I know few from them know english and it is no Reason to say *We are new * but nevermind now there have few Player with Exp in Guild and we hope one Day we do few Stuff togheter :love:
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Monday, June 12th 2017, 3:34am

dragagon

Unregistered

Hello ,

Im the Leader from Equality and i take all english speaking Player now to me ! We still active in S13 and As / Ah ! so i can say im the active Player on this Server !

Ik is dead few active Player goes to Zwerge and all other comes now in Equality , but still seems Zwerge dont want anything to do with us ! I know few from them know english and it is no Reason to say *We are new * but nevermind now there have few Player with Exp in Guild and we hope one Day we do few Stuff togheter :love:

rofl

Monday, June 12th 2017, 6:15am

Hello ,

rofl
What's the rofl for?

Rate this thread