You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 9th 2017, 11:25am

Kaeden

English Community Manager

• "Kaeden" started this thread

Sale: Magic Mosaic - 09/06/2017

Dear Sarnaut,
The Magic Mosaic promotion has just started, and this year it is going to be really special! Strongboxes of the Mechanic are on sale, and this means you can breathe a new life into the legendary retro-machines!
Yes, the mighty June Dreadnought, famous Manabike, and 7 other splendid vehicle models now can be upgraded to rank 7! It's very simple: get a vehicle on the Magic Mosaic promotion, and upgrade it with a reactor from the Radiant Strongbox of the Mechanic.

Both promotions will end on June 15, 12:00 CET!

The rules of the Mosaic are the same: you buy fragments, you activate them, and collect symbols of combat machines. Once you collect 100 symbols of the same type, you become the owner of the corresponding vehicle!

Read more about this fantastic opportunity here

Friday, June 9th 2017, 11:35am

It's a mistake ? we got mosaique in March i think ?(

Friday, June 9th 2017, 12:23pm

;/ add new things
like for artifact

we got this before

Friday, June 9th 2017, 4:56pm

logically, this sale is especially for players on the new server i guess (however they already have a proper mount, the "magic ofen" or whatever its called ^^)

the upgraded manabike is very interesting; no more slowdown when turning

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 9:06am

freestile

Professional

+ and it's an as interesting point : you can kill mobs without using mana batery anymore and even on a reinca with the reinca debuff ^^ juste the ultimate comfort (but be careful thought i ended up spending much more than i thought it cost me to get that so it's good but expensive)

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 1:52pm

i was literaly hoping for any sale except for this one :( i trusted y My.Com y u do dis to me?

btw Allods-online-Player u stole my buff yesterday!

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 2:17pm

+ and it's an as interesting point : you can kill mobs without using mana batery anymore and even on a reinca with the reinca debuff ^^ juste the ultimate comfort (but be careful thought i ended up spending much more than i thought it cost me to get that so it's good but expensive)

ah so the speedboost kills mobs? so you can make them roadkills... NICE ONE!

i was literaly hoping for any sale except for this one :( i trusted y My.Com y u do dis to me?

btw Allods-online-Player u stole my buff yesterday!

so it was you! :)
i enjoyed the homorous conversation we had afterwards :P

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 4:09pm

freestile

Professional

ah so the speedboost kills mobs? so you can make them roadkills... NICE ONE!

it's not a speed boost anymore but a dmg boost, 4 stacks will hit harder and bump the ennemis further, so yeah basicaly i now just agro lots of mobs with my reincas and go back and forth to kill them with this, just need to go far enought to re get at least one stack before you reach the mobs so you deal some dmgs.

Rate this thread