You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 9th 2017, 1:13pm

Azir

Intermediate

• "Azir" started this thread

Costume Caskets??

When are these costumes Caskets coming to our p2p https://allods.mail.ru/myst_chest.php they have them on the russian server you can spend real money to get rare and leggy costumes, weapon skins, ship skins, and other rewards.. alot of people on p2p are waiting to buy them and heck I will buy lots of them :)

https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=7807

Friday, June 9th 2017, 8:16pm

I'd surely buy a few of these just to see what I can get.

Friday, June 9th 2017, 10:28pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Trust me guys, its bs... You can get top costumes only if u spend tones of coins on those crap costumes... There is a lot of trash in those boxes, like 3 different tickets, u combine 300 for jerboa ( 1 type of tickets )... 2nd type of tickets 200 of them for box with some costumes ... 3rd type of tickets 100 for holy weapon skin.

Also we got tournament tickets few weeks ago, you can check ru site for rewards (mostly holy weapon skins, costume, legendary bag 60 slots)
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 3:13am

signs of jerboa... REALLY?! 8|
i imagine chat.....

News: Player XYZ from guild 123 has won [Sign of the Jerboa] from 'Radiant Strongbox of Rodents'

World: Player0 congratualtions!!!!!!!111111111oneoneeleven

World: Player1 wtb jerboa tokens

World: Player2 wtt costume for token of jerboa

ROFL
:D

beware, some costumes will have bite marks on them, you know the jerboas in the strongbox might become hungry.... 8o

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 11:27am

Eddy

Intermediate

signs of jerboa... REALLY?! 8|
i imagine chat.....

News: Player XYZ from guild 123 has won [Sign of the Jerboa] from 'Radiant Strongbox of Rodents'

World: Player0 congratualtions!!!!!!!111111111oneoneeleven

World: Player1 wtb jerboa tokens

World: Player2 wtt costume for token of jerboa

ROFL
:D

beware, some costumes will have bite marks on them, you know the jerboas in the strongbox might become hungry.... 8o
Everything is bound mate, that is sax ... U cant trade anything :P
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 3:22pm

Azir

Intermediate

• "Azir" started this thread

I will still spend money on those boxes so it would be worth if for my.com to add them cuz some people on p2p will buy alot of them.

Rate this thread