You are not logged in.

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 8:11pm

Ruby "Mystical Mirror"

how does this one work? it says it reflects 21% of incoming dmg

i only once saw damage dealt by this skill to a mob

is it not working correctly?

does it only reduce incoming dmg by 21%? but then why have i seen damage dealt by this once...

someone pls enlighten me :)

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Oct 11th 2017, 4:03am)

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 2:51am

dragagon

Unregistered

Where does one find this ruby?

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:35am

Although I didn't make any actual tests of this 21% reflect, the description says it rather clear that it won't do much damage anyway.

It is supposed to reflect 21% of incoming damage while under Mystic Barrier (that reduces this damage by 60%) and at max efficiency of Flash Lightning (another 21% dmg reduction). So if you were to receive 1 mil hit and have Mystic Armor on and FL at max efficiency you'd only take 316k and reflected 21% would be 66k only.

So a good Crippling Shot a scout can shoot (~5-10 mil) would only reflect 300-600k back at him.

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 5:12pm

if its low dmg its no problem at all, i just want to know why it does NO damage at all in almost every case
i just saw this once in the dps meter

in the description is not a single word about the mystic barrier defensive skill ("mageshield")

is this possibly a mistranslation for the german client? could someone post a picture with the english description of the ruby?

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:14pm

Yeah, it's the translation mistake in German client. It only reflects under Mystic Barrier. If it only required Flash Lightning to reflect it would be too OP.