You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 9:07pm

Raiding

Hey Guys,

as I see it, a lot of people have left the p2p and now play on the new f2p.

Before this background, i propose to unite the remaining players in one imp guild. I can imagine that a lot of players don't feel comfortable with such solution for different reasons. However, we should at least raid together since otherwise we really miss a big fun part of this game...

I will return on Monday evening and try to find a fix date for trial raids. I will write the Date on the Board and post it here for those who are interested.

Best regards

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 9:32pm

The issue with that is the language barrier. The two guilds that are still active on Empire are Equality (Mixed guild with English as primary language) and Zwerge, (German's who do not speak English, or interact with those of us on the server). We welcome a lot of people into Equality though.

Monday, June 12th 2017, 6:40am

I propose to communicate in English within the raid and have people with talkpower to translate. I don't see a big deal in that

Monday, June 12th 2017, 2:41pm

I wouldn't mind learning some German to help make it easier for those who lack the ability to speak English well.

Monday, June 12th 2017, 4:25pm

The issue with that is the language barrier. The two guilds that are still active on Empire are Equality (Mixed guild with English as primary language) and Zwerge, (German's who do not speak English, or interact with those of us on the server). We welcome a lot of people into Equality though.
What happened to Utopie?

Monday, June 12th 2017, 9:55pm

Azir

Intermediate

Its Dead the core group of Utopie went to new frontier league side under the guild gravedigger

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 12:49pm

Its Dead the core group of Utopie went to new frontier league side under the guild gravedigger
Strange that they went to new frontier and not the new server. :p

Wednesday, June 14th 2017, 4:41am

Strange that they went to new frontier and not the new server. :p
It's extremely strange.

Wednesday, June 14th 2017, 4:44am

Hey guys

We're on the new server "Equilibrium" finaly since some day
join us 8rockx ! :p

Khundarsse ,

Rate this thread