You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 12th 2017, 9:23pm

Need help with coming back to ALLODS

I just came back to playing ALLODS and realised I had no idea how to build a good paladin charecter. I have an old Templar with level 27 , 29 Talent points and 19 Rubis. If any player more familiure with the 8.0 Paladin have some time to help an old player it whould be really nice. :cursing: ^^

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 3:01am

8.0.0 paladin is very different from 8.0.1 so it'll require someone whose figured out the most recent patch. That being said, it looks like most people are focusing on physical dps over holy now. Personally I think you still need to run holy, but that may be an artifact of my circumstances. If you look in the archetypes section there was some information put together by Rozetri that should be applicable.

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 3:44am