You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:20am

Having a population that is more than 10 people.
Dude.. wtf are you talking about? N/A Server had at least 20 people at a given time XD
He means people worth a while, not the TR Bug abusers and such :P

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:22am

Lyrrea

Beginner

so far I'm liking what i"m seeing, end of an era, start of anew.

So true. :)

Anyway, Hi Everyone! I'm Lyrrea, and I'm really looking forward to getting to know the EU community!

Also; why is it a Sig file can only be 20kb? Like none of my signatures are that small... o_o

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:05am

nice to met you all and look forward to healing new people in the patch :)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:12am

I see familiar names here, bunzy, hcl, blesnar..
Someone asked what we're looking forward for this new patch.
Personally, I hope we'll see old players return. And I want to dive into the story as soon as possible. I always loved the story of Allods, even played the games that predated the MMO, just to find the lore of the game :)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:37am

Mostly NA players spamming here :O

Will you even be able to do dominion at EU times?
if the times stay same as they were before for us

also i heard NA servers had problems clearing tep?
what about MoS, what was the highest wave on your server?

just some question to know if anything to fear from NA players :P

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:49am

Guild Leader Of Archades
Milfshake - Druid
Yullie - Archmage (Main)
Vanille - Bard
Server - Tensess/Yul/Sihal

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 8:49am

ImaMania

Trainee

Hello ppl, i hope most of you will not quit after 1 month :D

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 8:54am

Looking forward to some changes in how we get gear. It's been the same for a few years now, so excited to see they are trying something different now.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:01am

Mostly NA players spamming here :O

Will you even be able to do dominion at EU times?
if the times stay same as they were before for us

also i heard NA servers had problems clearing tep?
what about MoS, what was the highest wave on your server?

just some question to know if anything to fear from NA players :P
Most people in NA that are left are all but from NA (Portugal,Australia, all over EU, and so on, so domi shouldn't be a problem.

As far as the tep goes, Original Ascendancy was on the dragon 3 weeks or so before sub server came out which is when most of them quit so that progression stopped for alooong time xD

MoS in NA never got reset (Katu bug, war DD bug, war cb bug, double Mage, and before it got buffed in 4.0.4 and so on)
But the party that we went all legit fixes got to wave 66 and got screwed on the bug boss as the clouds spawned middle and on the boss near dd machine.
Also there is huge lag time 30min before MI time (lasts for hour + where paladin can not work barriers for 30 seconds at the time and heals not going out nor dps) so doing anything 3hours+ before that is stupid
And after that becomes impossible as people work or need sleep before work)
So 66 legit but could do more with time.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:04am

rsc86

Beginner

Looking forward mostly to the merge, the patch is just gravy ^_^

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:07am

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:07am

I'm looking forward to the new gear so I don't have to chase after the ppl that have been playing longer than me. Finally going to see how good they really are when things are equal.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:08am

lol this forum is already more active then the na forum

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:10am

Hello everyone! Looking forward to seeing lots of new ppl on sub server :)
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:10am

lol this forum is already more active then the na forum
Cuz they banned 90% of the NA forum (including my self xD)
That's why we made http://allods-online.boards.net xD

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Highroller" (Mar 18th 2014, 9:51am)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:11am

I'm looking forward to the new gear so I don't have to chase after the ppl that have been playing longer than me. Finally going to see how good they really are when things are equal.

people are still going surpass others

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:18am

Ye ofc but it's kind of hard to get to where ppl that have been playing half a year more than you are when there aren't any parties for astral to get better gear. And then they come to battlegrounds/mi and pwn you just because you can't get good gear. This patch will give the new players the opportunity to catch up to the old players.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:56am

Ye ofc but it's kind of hard to get to where ppl that have been playing half a year more than you are when there aren't any parties for astral to get better gear. And then they come to battlegrounds/mi and pwn you just because you can't get good gear. This patch will give the new players the opportunity to catch up to the old players.
Basically you saying any new players that fall behind in gear got no excuse pretty much what so ever :P
Also ćao šta ima :) Ja sam Bojan.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:58am

Hey all. I have to catch up on glyphs, but other than that i'm super excited about this patch/merge!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "addyos" (Mar 18th 2014, 10:14am)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:38am

Lyrrea

Beginner

Hello everyone! Looking forward to seeing lots of new ppl on sub server :)
I'm gonna assume you're from the EU server? You have nothing to look forward to with NA merge lol. There's like 15 of us lmao. But people may come back and we will have tr and it players joining really soon! Which is kind if exciting

Rate this thread