You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 2:55pm

Wellebell Rep Quests

I have an issue where none of the repeatable glyph quests in Wellebell Preserve are showing up for me since last week & this week. Last week I had waited until after reset, & still nothing. This week, I have waited until after reset, & they are still not available to me.

If anyone has run into this problem & can share their resolution, I would be very grateful.

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 3:24pm

skullskaldy

Beginner

well there are 2 ways of getting repeatable quests for glyphs (well more once you unlock further astral and further wild shore, but that aside)

farming in wellebel and farming in astral
The thing is thta you can't do both at the same time so check your quest log for quests in astral where the rewards is glyph boxes and delete those

Rate this thread