You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 16th 2017, 8:57pm

Adding "lockboxes" p2p server.

Would be a nice way to help grow the community. Removing all items other than the cosmetics. A few ideas for this implementation.

We could:
A) Add them as very rare world drops. Free to open. or pay a small amount of gold to open i
B) Add them as part of event rewards.
C) When all else fails make the current lockboxes available on the free server available on the p2p server as a sink for anniversary coins.

Let me know what you guys think.

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 1:02am

i think this would make this server more interesting
casual players will hate it because it gives a higher gap in possibilities of superiority

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 12:47am

They've already done this on RU. Which means they will eventually do this here as well.

And it will be sold in the C$ for the real money.

Those will only be cosmetics, nothing that gives any kind of IG advantage.

But still.

Suck it.

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 2:30am

i think op meant boxes content WILL give advantages...?

(i am aware on russian allods there are cosmetics box, but this is not what i meant)

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 4:34am

No not advantages i meant only cosmetics no advantages other mounts.

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 5:06am

Azir

Intermediate

I want those boxes I will pay lots for a bunch but my.com should add them its another way for then to make money. Don't know when they will add them however.