You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 9:21am

Answers to your questions (Summoner builds)

Heres a link to a quick tutorial of the viable builds you'll need in endgame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZnWdFEHnEI

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Pistol" (Jun 23rd 2017, 9:33am)

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 3:39pm

Great video, thx ;)

I am starting to play as healer and i am a little lost about the rotations. Could give any advice?

Friday, July 14th 2017, 2:53pm

Oh, very nice, i will try that, thx

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 5:13pm

What stats should full heal summy run?

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 9:07am

I am using this stats:

500 Brut, 200 deter, 200 prof. (No holy dmg)

As much caution as possible, then into surviva and rest into HP.

If you like, u can go on swift, but in my opinion it uses to much blood and heals not enough.
Mortals.
I envy you.
You think you can change things.
Stop the
universe.
Undo what was done long before you came along.
You are such
beautiful creatures.

Friday, September 8th 2017, 2:22am

I am using this stats:

500 Brut, 200 deter, 200 prof. (No holy dmg)

As much caution as possible, then into surviva and rest into HP.

If you like, u can go on swift, but in my opinion it uses to much blood and heals not enough.

could you elaborate why you use no holy dmg / concentration?

Monday, September 11th 2017, 4:55pm

could you elaborate why you use no holy dmg / concentration?
holy/phys/ele/natur dmg still work same as prof.
Description says it increase all incoming healing but I think it's wrong.

When i moved some stats from prof to 4 dmgs, heal amount in description was increased.

so better to split from prof to 4 dmgs.

and for Concentration
To keep your barrier up high enough, u need to spam aoe heals
That means if there are not many ppl who are losing hp, you wont get much barrier.
imagine enemies focus you hardly. at that situation, concentration is useless :P

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 1:11am

Can I get some advice on leveling a summoner? I'm rolling up one on the sub server and don't know where to start or how to progress.

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 2:24pm

Which of the healing/support talents should I take? I'm finding I need healing and/or damage reduction. My summoner is level 37.

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 3:45pm

Which of the healing/support talents should I take? I'm finding I need healing and/or damage reduction. My summoner is level 37.
I wouldn't spend any talent points or rubies on healing skills for leveling. Most of the time you do 1-3 enemies at a time for quests to level up. You don't need to grind in Allods to level up. This said, concentrate on making a lot of damage and kite mobs. If you feel that you are too squishy, take bloodshield for damage reduction.

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 6:39pm

Could someone give me a sample support build?

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 11:38pm

Check first post in this thread.

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 7:53pm

The build is labeled as PvP Support. Is PvP only viable place for a support build?

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 10:43pm

The build is labeled as PvP Support. Is PvP only viable place for a support build?
Yes, Summoner Support Build in my oppinion is only group (pvp) support

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 8:31am

Quinz

Intermediate

Does anyone have a good PvP end-game DPS build for Summy? Can Summoners still have a good DPS build with decent sustainability, maybe one or a few self heals?
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 2:37pm

Does anyone have a good PvP end-game DPS build for Summy? Can Summoners still have a good DPS build with decent sustainability, maybe one or a few self heals?
In my experience DPS Summoner is to squishy in PvP and you don't have a lot of heal as DPS. On the p2p you also have the problem that you will loose dps If you spend rubies on heals like reanimation, might be different on the f2p thuogh since you have more rubies there (or at least can have). I saw a promising video from Penance on on youtube, maybe he can contribute here.

//e: Oh and you will have problems with blood keeping up Bloodshield + Healing with Reanimation + Dpsing

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 2:13pm

Yes, Summoner Support Build in my oppinion is only group (pvp) support

Besides pvp, support build is also good for leveling because of it's low blood demand. In endgame pve it doesn't work well becasue all supporting effects are designed to work against players, not mobs.

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 12:29am

Nord

Trainee

any new good Build for latest patches? I just created a Savant and need a build to level up :)

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 2:28am

Guys, I have a question about a ruby in my summoner, but since I have no water of death I'm afraid to put a point on it to test.

Would you tell me if ruby Gift of Pain works with all pets?

The ruby is on the middle grid (Lord of The Fallen), it's three below the initial.

I'd be grateful if anyone tested for me.