You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 8:35pm

Hello all.

After a while away I thought I might test the waters after the merge. Seems the population is much better. Just wanted to say hello to any old Na players that may still be around. I hope to see you all in game. They made me change my names after merge. Miniwall in now Minniwall and Morghulis is now Valarmorg. Take care all.

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 8:41pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 8:54pm

Hiya Hcl! Game changed abit I see. Wish I had stayed with you guys and not swapped to lig but I was getting so burned out with the game. Looks like there is no mechanic to change anymore so I will have to form new relationships lig side which may be fun in itself. I wish you and Disturbed well. Tell Disturbed I said hello. Some of the best people were in that guild.

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 9:08pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Thank you Mini! Wish you could come back too! :)
If you need someone to talk to, you can always come on empire side on a little noob toon and whispe any of us.
Good luck on lig!

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 12:36am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Hey I remember you from when I was lig. I leveled one of my alts with you hehe.

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 1:58pm

Minii remember me ? Slikgraphiks here you was guildies for a while i know you since good old times.

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 7:59pm

I remember you Silk. Reminds me of the old days when lvl 40 heroics were the thing to do. Best days in the game I think. Get your heroics done and spent the rest of the day killing lig scum. Wait I am lig now so forget about that last part. Good times.

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 8:44pm

Hello,

A little off topic, but @Slikgraphiks, to change your forum username, go there : http://en.allods.com/user and click on "Edit" tab ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 2:17am

AleXutZa

Trainee

Heya and wellcome back :) see you ingame

Rate this thread