You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 10:16am

Where is the cash shop?

I thought I'd try a subscription for a month, to see if it what differences it had to not having one. I now can't find the cash shop, either in game or online. Do subscribers lose the cash shop?, or is it just well hidden?.

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 10:33am

Laany

Intermediate

We never had a Cash Shop! This is the Advantage :D
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 10:42am

Quinz

Intermediate

It's the purpose of a subscription server. Everyone pays a static sum every month and plays on an equal level. No one can buy stuff for real money that will give you an advantage.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 1:56pm

ironist

Trainee

You only can buy Collector's Editions for real money, which gives you dominion tools, mounts, looter pets, epic dragon tear etc. But you can't have mount or epic dragon tear if you buy the current collector's edition.

https://allods.my.com/en/collectors-editions8
Rave