You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 25th 2014, 6:42am

AleXutZa

Trainee

• "AleXutZa" started this thread

unfair pvp !

I think the devs and administration should consider making all zones like Asee teph ... yea i am talking about holy justice !!
the big players have no respect killing low levels when thei see have a banners it would be nice for holy justice in everi zone !!

what do you think guis about this ?!

Friday, April 25th 2014, 6:45am

Jinxed

Intermediate

Don't use a banner when there's not much pvp to be had in any area that lets you use banners easy as that, But yes it is unfair will they fix that maybe not they do have other pressing things to worry about. But again nice idea. :thumbsup:
Jinxed-level 60

Friday, April 25th 2014, 8:53am

Resha

Intermediate

I though that in a recent patch they have added a debuff on players who kill other players when they are more than X (I think 5) level of difference.
I may read wrong :/
Drood retraité !

Friday, April 25th 2014, 10:02am

AleXutZa

Trainee

yes there is a stack efect that slows enemy with higher level but that is in asee teph in other zones max levels is killing just for fun or for noobism :(( .. should let the little guis have some fun make a party to make epic pvp even when thei are low levels ... one day .. one day ..

Friday, April 25th 2014, 11:11am

Ravenplume

Beginner

Perhaps they should tweak the damage formula for PvP situations to be something more like (currentdamage)/10^abs(mylvl-targetlvl), where ^ means 'to the power of' and abs means absolute value (i.e -5 becomes 5). That way damage dealing from high lvls to low lvls is almost 0, while damage dealing between almost same levels in not affected that much. Just an idea.

Friday, April 25th 2014, 3:49pm

AleXutZa

Trainee

Perhaps they should tweak the damage formula for PvP situations to be something more like (currentdamage)/10^abs(mylvl-targetlvl), where ^ means 'to the power of' and abs means absolute value (i.e -5 becomes 5). That way damage dealing from high lvls to low lvls is almost 0, while damage dealing between almost same levels in not affected that much. Just an idea.
yes its a great ideea only on players not on mobs maybe others come with thei app to make group quests :P

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 12:34am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Emblem of Justice was/is one of the worst mechanics of the game. anyway not here to argue over them already did when they first came out. Most of the higher levels are either rude or you were rude and popped a banner on their incarn. Its gonna happen no matter what zone you are in. It even happens at endgame with better geared people then others.

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 12:55am

dont turn your warflag on if you fear getting killed

dont pop war banners if you fear getting killed

always keep in mind there is nearly evertime someone stronger than you, if you face him prepare to run

very simple

just killed some banner-carrier
was fun :)

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 2:23am

always keep in mind there is nearly evertime someone stronger than you, if you face him prepare to run

very simple

Its fun to kill lvl30 player with an endgame char?

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 10:19am

Fraust

Trainee

Unfair battles are never fun. That's for sure. But, it is a disadvantage in this game. Best thing I'd say to do is not use war banners. If the devs didn't want higher levels killing lower levels they would make it to where they couldn't. I'm pretty sure the only reason they have the debuff now is because of how much complaining had went on about it. Not saying that I think its right for high levels to be able to kill low levels, I'm just saying that it comes with the territory, unfortunately. :\

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 10:41am

Maybe we can imagine a kind of "guilty" debuff (like there is a deserter debuff for exemple), which can be stacked according to the level difference between the killer and the victim (exemple: a level 60 kill a level 59, he get 1 stack of the guilty debuff. If he kill a level 39 he will get 21 stacks of the guilty debuff). This debuff would reduce damage and defense of the killer by xx% for xx amount of time and would be cumulated (for the xx% of reducing damage and defense) if there's numerous low level victims.

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 11:38am

@Elvespresley

definitely yes
its priceless

@Fraust

i disagree with the thing about fair battles

actually equal battles are boring, its much more fun if you are superior
whole game is build about superiority, you gear up, you have better things, and thus its more comfortable to kill everyone

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Apr 26th 2014, 11:43am)

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 12:02pm

definitely yes
its priceless

Now i understood why u think the summy is op..:)

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 12:09pm

you dont read carefully, doyou?

read again what i wrote

it was something like

"some ppl say summy is op but i think its great"

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 12:37pm

Fraust

Trainee

actually equal battles are boring, its much more fun if you are superior
whole game is build about superiority, you gear up, you have better things, and thus its more comfortable to kill everyone
It has nothing to do with gear if your attacker is 40+ levels above you. It's not superiority. It's cowardice. Defeating a worthy opponent is much more satisfying than cutting down someone that is helpless.
i disagree with the thing about fair battles
Nothing wrong with that, you have the right to your opinion as we all do.

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 1:40pm

Defeating a worthy opponent is much more satisfying than cutting down someone that is helpless.

for some maybe

not for all

as you said, everyone is free to have his own opinion
i like how you said that, its exactly what i think

about the thing with "cowardice"... do you think its cowardlike to smash a fly that bugs you?

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 4:52pm

Xaraman

Trainee

Wow,

You really think you are a superior life form to another gamer. You must be a fan of Nietzsche ;).

It's cowardice and pure and simple idiotic bullying if you kill chars that are even more than 1 level below you.

Now, get out there and learn to die like a man :D

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 6:22pm

AleXutZa

Trainee

very simple

it was fun ??? i pop my banner hopping that i will get some action with SOMEONE MY SIZE not a full maxed char that wanna show me that he is got the power and when i come with my Main he stais in safety place :(

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 6:36pm

I don't think they should change it. You can turn on and off your flag in this game. Other games, don't have that feature.
Right now, I get steamroll like 10 times a day on wow -_____-

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 2:54am

it was fun ??? i pop my banner hopping that i will get some action with SOMEONE MY SIZE not a full maxed char that wanna show me that he is got the power and when i come with my Main he stais in safety place :(

well, that were YOUR hopes... ^^

mine were to find someone who is wearing a war banner to have quick satisfaction... and i got what i wanted :)

also, do you really think someone will stay after killing the banner to wait for changing char or something? at least for me its kill and move on, i have better things to do than waiting
for those who actually wait (?) i can perfectly understand why they stay in safe place if you are superior with ur other char, i would be stupid if they fight against you then...

Wow,

You really think you are a superior life form to another gamer. You must be a fan of Nietzsche ;).

It's cowardice and pure and simple idiotic bullying if you kill chars that are even more than 1 level below you.

Now, get out there and learn to die like a man :D

i honestly dont give a flying f*** about RL when playing, so i dont know the other gamer and i dont care to know him

My ingame char however is superior to another ingame char for sure if i can kill it with one shot
again, the coward thing is your opinion, i dont see it this way, and for me only my POV counts

its not my char who dies, its the other's chars...
and i prefer not to die like a man LOSER
"live and let die" :P

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Apr 27th 2014, 3:03am)