You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 7:15pm

Battlegrounds instant pop / start!

Want that?

A total of 29 Votes have been submitted.

55%

YES (16)

45%

no (13)

would you like that?
battlegrounds start instant, even if only 2 players queued and there will be NO waiting time at the beginning

would speed things up a lot for all, and help those playing on underpopulated servers ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jul 4th 2017, 2:56pm)

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 1:25pm

I want bg to be removed and replaced.

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 9:02pm

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 10:43pm

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 11:26pm

I didn't vote neither "No", nor "Yes", coz I don't really care: I'm good with how it is now (it's not an endless queue, it just has its schedule. BGs pop almost instantly up to 1AM CET on workdays and even later on the weekends). And I'll do just fine if they start instantly and fill-up on the way.

Those who vote "No" might just not be willing to have another reason ready for those who want to whine:
- oh noes it always matches me up against some1 with higher GS/C$ qq
- oh noes it always matches me up against those who join with premades qq
- oh noes it never lets me start a fight, instead it always puts me together with the losers who lose already qq

What I would like to see is some new skirm for a smaller group. I know there are training 3v3 and 6v6, but those are about pew-pew and don't let you respawn. Having something with new set of rules and objectives for a smaller group (to make it pop faster) would be nice.

Most of all I'd like to see an AO implementation for Heroes and Grand Olympiad from LA2

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 4:53am

I think it would be a great idea if they brought the lower number of players for a queue down. It would also be interesting to see them implement a 1v1 game mode.