You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:20pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Can someone help me with transfer?

Ok, here is the thing, i know my allods user name and password, but i forgot my gpotato username and password, so how can i transfer my characthers now? can someone help me plox? :)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:22pm

If you don't have your Gpotato credentials, you'll need to take it up with Gpotato.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:24pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

OK, but how can i bind my allods acc on my gpot acc?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:25pm

Your old Allods account *is* a Gpotato account.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:28pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Its not true my friend, on gpotato site they ask me for email or gpotato ID, and i have only username and password from allods, which arent working on the site :/

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:37pm

Prob same as me i think lol
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:39pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Your old login for Allods is the same login for the gpotato site. You may be trying to login to the wrong place. If you're from NA you must go to gpotato.com and EU players need to go to gpotato.eu

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:40pm

Duelya

Trainee

Guild portal site login info may differ from game login info in gpotato case, at least mine did :P

For example: To login into guildportal my username was either my email or Duelia, and the game launcher i had my old nickname Shivayah as login username, even tho its the same account, so the info's may be different ( i had same password tho)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:43pm

dragagon

Unregistered

problem here..

the problem i got is that i made the my.com account but i got this mssg "Hello, zdraakjez! You already migrated the gPotato ID xdraakjex to this My.Com based Allods account. Please relogin with another My.com account or register a new one for this gPotato ID." ... now what to do?? i tried to go back on my.com but can't change the name if that's what they want.. anyone to tell me exactly what to do? THANKS in advance :)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:44pm

Ignore me, misread the error

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:45pm

Duelya

Trainee

Log off in allods.com and then sign up again with new email , then login with the new account, go into transfer account, and it should go trough, just as the mesaage u posted is suggesting.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:47pm

Duelya

Trainee

Do nothing, and wait.

It looks as if the migration is only partially complete.
I hardy believe this is true.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:50pm

I hardy believe this is true.

It is in the case of (at least some) people who created their My.Com accounts at the point of migration.

New My.Com accounts created through this site have not replicated to the primary My.Com domain.

The data is off Gpotato, but is not yet usable within My.Com.

The symptoms are having followed the Merge link from Gpotato, but being unable to log into the site once logged out, or unable to log into the launcher.
At the risk of my own account, I've created a new My.Com account, deliberately conflicting with my existing email address, and if I now try to change my username, it says the email address is in use, despite not being a changeable datum.