You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 6:02pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

Some Astral Sectors Trouble

Hello Dear Sarnaut friends

I want to know something about astral sectors
we all know that everyone need to loot an epic item
which means you have to go either sector 13 or 14
the different is that in sector 14 you need to gather party
before you depart to astral
before in sector 13 when you join you find 4 Assaulter 1 defender 2 healers
but today you only get 2 Assaulter and the rest are mercenaries
so I understand people are focusing on sector 14 90% of the player going there
but when you ask them they examine your character and if you runes lower than
7 or 8 they reject you I still in the rare equipment so far :huh:

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 6:21pm

people are on sector 15/16 now... you should ask in the chat zone or world for tp s15

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 6:22pm

People are NOT focusing on sector 14
People now have unlocked sectors 15 & 16
Ask your guildmates, maybe someone will take you to 15

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 6:36pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

people are on sector 15/16 now... you should ask in the chat zone or world for tp s15
omg I didnt know that
so all I need is to ask taxi for s15 ?

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 12:30am

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 3:59am

so I understand people are focusing on sector 14 90% of the player going there
i dont think that the majority of players will do hard sector, its only the top geared players which are willing to take the effort
its either ~ balanced or its even the way majority does easy sector
why? because having to find a party is a huge turn-off, actually its such a big turnoff that many players including me rather go with the less gaining materials from easy sector and have inferior gear (and thats not only the lowruned players, its across all runelevels)
introducing miniseasons made even more players be like "its not worth" as gear gets reset faaar to fast now

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 11:24am

its either ~ balanced or its even the way majority does easy sector
why? because having to find a party is a huge turn-off, actually its such a big turnoff that many players including me rather go with the less gaining materials from easy sector and have inferior gear (and thats not only the lowruned players, its across all runelevels)
This has little to do with runes.

If you're in a guild that doesn't have enough active players to form s16 groups nice and fast then it really might be annoying to look for a group in zone chat.

And if you are looking/forming a group in zone chat it's again rather hard to do if you don't have a pre-made core which is 1st Tank, 2nd Support. Because "/zone last tank for s16 please" is really a pita.

So, yeah, if you want to keep up with gearing and do s16 you need to
a) be a member of an active guild
b) play high-demand class or be able to switch to that class or spec.

s16 itself is a fairly easy thing for a group of good players with runes starting from 5-6. Despite all the shouts about the game becoming less and less hardcore and challenging, there are not many good players around that one may have expected to find. And runes don't help becoming a better player.

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 1:55pm

is ist still common to use a tank & a healer? i thought it was state of the art to go with 1 support and 5 dps which are full concentration / bloodlust

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 2:08pm

s16 itself is a fairly easy thing for a group of good players with runes starting from 5-6. Despite all the shouts about the game becoming less and less hardcore and challenging, there are not many good players around that one may have expected to find. And runes don't help becoming a better player.
Two reasons for this :
- many good players left the game because it became boring, so their accounts are gone or in the hands of a random noob
- the remaining good players tend to play among themself and get over with the 3 daily astral runs in 1h instead of pugging around and spending 1h / allod to kill only 2 bosses.

The game does absolutely nothing to improve player level pve-wise, it's even the opposite, so don't expect the situation to change in a good way. We already have unlimited lives, no more mobs or player debuffs, aoe is clearly highlighted by a nice noob friendly circle, now the debuffs are even shown on raid plates so a nobrain monkey can dispell, and some island already have a built-in buff for players (like litte dragon or the dmg buff on new bay). What's the next step ? Selling a pot that reduce boss HP & DEF by 50% in the boutique ?

Most of the times we go as core group of 4 players and fill up with randoms, and I know many others do the same just by watching zone or world chat. There are daily good groups looking for players all around in Novo, maybe you'll get lucky and find one too !

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 2:09pm

is ist still common to use a tank & a healer? i thought it was state of the art to go with 1 support and 5 dps which are full concentration / bloodlust
We're speaking S16, given you don't go there why do you even comment ?

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 2:52pm

I did say nothing about healer. There's no point in going with 1 sup + 5 DPS, because you still have CD on astrolaby of 10 min, so if a group with 1 tank, 1 supp and 4 dps can complete an allod faster than in 10 min (which is a rather usual scenario) then it makes little sense to replace a tank with a dps and spend time on random resses because DPSes still die.

Oh and warr and especially scout tank do DPS that is not that less than in assault aspect.

The game does absolutely nothing to improve player level pve-wise
Actually they are trying to improve it.

First results of their work we'll see this or next week when fabled sector opens. It will be a rather challenging content, however, the rewards won't be too shiny (one could still craft fableds in s16, it's just that they would need to spend much more time farming dust and amalgam than those who farm fabled sector).

The second stage of improvement will be presented in 8.0.2 where there will be new layers of astral that would drop items that you can use to bump stats on your items higher than 100% (up to 115%). And those layers promise to be extremely challenging, like almost old-school-challenging with packs of mobs requiring CC to beat and stuff.

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 3:55pm

Nandita

Intermediate

Oh and warr and especially scout tank do DPS that is not that less than in assault aspect.

?( ?( ?(

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 4:00pm

The game does absolutely nothing to improve player level pve-wise
Actually they are trying to improve it.

First results of their work we'll see this or next week when fabled sector opens. It will be a rather challenging content, however, the rewards won't be too shiny (one could still craft fableds in s16, it's just that they would need to spend much more time farming dust and amalgam than those who farm fabled sector).

The second stage of improvement will be presented in 8.0.2 where there will be new layers of astral that would drop items that you can use to bump stats on your items higher than 100% (up to 115%). And those layers promise to be extremely challenging, like almost old-school-challenging with packs of mobs requiring CC to beat and stuff.
Can't wait for it. I just hope they don't trash it with CS shortcuts like they did for the relics.

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 4:16pm

We're speaking S16, given you don't go there why do you even comment ?

thats a weird question coming from you, but i will still answer it
i ask out of curiosity
.... because as you said, i dont see a point in doing hard sector atm - so how should i know whats common atm? :P

I did say nothing about healer. There's no point in going with 1 sup + 5 DPS, because you still have CD on astrolaby of 10 min, so if a group with 1 tank, 1 supp and 4 dps can complete an allod faster than in 10 min (which is a rather usual scenario) then it makes little sense to replace a tank with a dps and spend time on random resses because DPSes still die.

ah very good answer, so the "problem" is the 10 minute debuff, all clear

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 5:23pm

?( ?( ?(
What? Okay, it's probably that scout tank is something seen on a very rare occasion; so think of scout tank's dps as dps of a good support bard, coz they normally are the same. Warrior tank will most likely do less, but unlike pali it still has some options to increase its dps in the aspect of defense.