You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 8:51pm

[RU server] Subscription server

Don't get why people who enjoy p2p still waste time on EU p2p , just play RU p2p like most old p2p players , there is a good amount of english speaking players , russians arent as stupid as they used to from back in the days, you can actually communicate , the game is hella fun , you can actually enjoy all patches content / have proper pvp - pve experience and so much more ..

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jul 12th 2017, 12:45pm) with the following reason: moved to off-topic as it doesn't talk about EU/NA server

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 12:59am

Don't get why people who enjoy p2p still waste time on EU p2p , just play RU p2p like most old p2p players , there is a good amount of english speaking players , russians arent as stupid as they used to from back in the days, you can actually communicate , the game is hella fun , you can actually enjoy all patches content / have proper pvp - pve experience and so much more ..

The issue is, a lot of us don't want to abandon exactly what we have here on EU. I just wish they'd merge the servers already. It would be a dream in paradise if they did.

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 7:46am

Azir

Intermediate

I have spent years working to collect what I have and to have to start all over again on RU p2p is a big no for me now if a merge of our sub server and theres happened then ok but till then I will stay on smugglers paradise. :thumbsup:

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 10:16am

Laany

Intermediate

A question you know the Russian language ?
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 10:25am

Is it worth it? I mean, I have no knowledge of their language and their alphabet, is there some add on or idfk, something that can translate the client, at least for the skills and items. And do you need a VPN to play there?

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 11:58am

No i don't , the patch is same EU/and RU , if i dont understand anything id log on eu and read the talents / or simple google translate with chrome allods calulcator , allods is an easy game, if you played it for years on english version , ud easy play on non known language aswell , there are atleast 9 + english players from eu p2p playing currently on ru p2p , the guild we are (not all of the en players cause rampage is a cuck and went with the top guild kek) is english speaking aswell , casual 20+ players , able to do raids / join champ domis and so on .. fun times i tell you

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 12:49pm

how much is the subscription there?

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 1:22pm

Eddy

Intermediate

No i don't , the patch is same EU/and RU , if i dont understand anything id log on eu and read the talents / or simple google translate with chrome allods calulcator , allods is an easy game, if you played it for years on english version , ud easy play on non known language aswell , there are atleast 9 + english players from eu p2p playing currently on ru p2p , the guild we are (not all of the en players cause rampage is a cuck and went with the top guild kek) is english speaking aswell , casual 20+ players , able to do raids / join champ domis and so on .. fun times i tell you
Golden horde power ! :D
I joined them cuz they are probably top guild in Allods online, daily 100+ active ppl :D
Would be nice if i get 5 more eu ppl in guild for const pt :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 1:24pm

Eddy

Intermediate

how much is the subscription there?
Sub is 7 $ for 1 month i think :D But no1 is buying sub like that, there is always some sale, tournament tickets, 300 ru 1 month of sub + some rewards... Collector editions and so on ..

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 2:58pm

4.90 euros ( 30 days sub / free lvl 8s x6 runes on f2p / costume / daily quest for 3s / 6s gives you blood rewards that u can buy x4 replics / 60 slot bagpack / costumes and much more ) and the ability to join the tournament server (which has started few days ago?) insta 75 all unlocked/ leggy gear / pvp 3v3 , top 1 to 24 get pogchamp rewards .

Game is fun for a person who played allods , or atlesat knows this patch , so you can rush through the content cause u know whats where and how lvling work . For a new player to allods who doesn't know russian or allods itself i wouldnt recommend starting on ru p2p . Also to any one who does wana give it a go , wait up for 2 weeks or so , 8.2 is coming up , which resets the mini season gear (nearly all on same lvl / easier to catch up)

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 12:09am

4.90 euros ( 30 days sub / free lvl 8s x6 runes on f2p / costume / daily quest for 3s / 6s gives you blood rewards that u can buy x4 replics / 60 slot bagpack / costumes and much more ) and the ability to join the tournament server (which has started few days ago?) insta 75 all unlocked/ leggy gear / pvp 3v3 , top 1 to 24 get pogchamp rewards .

Game is fun for a person who played allods , or atlesat knows this patch , so you can rush through the content cause u know whats where and how lvling work . For a new player to allods who doesn't know russian or allods itself i wouldnt recommend starting on ru p2p . Also to any one who does wana give it a go , wait up for 2 weeks or so , 8.2 is coming up , which resets the mini season gear (nearly all on same lvl / easier to catch up)

I'd level now and wait for the mini season reset, which is what I'm doing.

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 2:44pm

I joined them cuz they are probably top guild in Allods online, daily 100+ active ppl :D

I knew you'd eventually get there. Grats.

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 3:03pm

Eddy

Intermediate

I knew you'd eventually get there. Grats.
wew dalaaaa <3 :D Ty man...when u are going to join me ? :D

Monday, June 26th 2017, 7:06pm

Nuuuuuu i prefer to play alone on eu, and have AS just for me.

Avo.

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 5:32pm

Gz Rampage

P.S. Did you quit cigarettes XD
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 6:47pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Gz Rampage

P.S. Did you quit cigarettes XD
LEL muri, your wife didnt kill you yet?? :D
Ofc i didnt, its hard to quit 70+ cigs per day :P

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 9:32pm

Nice guess, but I'm not married :D haha

I bet youll be dead soon if you keep smoking like that :D
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 9:04pm

I agree with Laany - I am not able to do shit on a russian client^^. My build would be completely fucked up^^

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 9:09pm

Eddy

Intermediate

I agree with Laany - I am not able to do shit on a russian client^^. My build would be completely fucked up^^
Build problem?
Just open eu client and read everything, and that is it...
A

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 7:39pm

8.2 is around the corner (on ru p2p) already seeing few new and old players from f2p/p2p (eu) on the ru server , join us on league side , /w rampage for some free gold/pega /boosts /bjs :D

Rate this thread