You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 9:13pm

the only problem with Ponse was.... Ponse itself... He acted like a kid too many times.

After the ban, league was kinda deadly-touched. However that made a real challenge to stick in league. Even being massacred in skirmishes and Domi, I can not complain. It was really and simply fun to play. I like challenges, the hardest the better.

I love the experience of winning 1/10 if that one was against stronger players or guilds.

Like a friend used to say: "there is room for improvement". And I was totally agree.

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 9:52pm

the only problem with Ponse was.... Ponse itself... He acted like a kid too many times.

Yea, some of those people really had attitude problems and needed to be ruled with an iron fist. When Adrenalized (guild leader) got perma ban, it all went to hell.

Even being massacred in skirmishes and Domi, I can not complain. It was really and simply fun to play. I like challenges, the hardest the better.

From what I recall (when I actively queued and played) battlegrounds were either very even competition (few final points deciding) or league winning by far. The reason was almost no one outside of Black score guild actually done them on the league and it was like guild premades (with most people using voice communication), while empire was more populated and if there was not enough Consortium or Natural selection players on their team - it was a massacre to near-zero.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jul 6th 2014, 10:14pm)

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 10:08pm

Ponsedeleon was the best player in league when i was playing :D
whos pons? :S
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 11:15pm

Ponsedeleon was the best player in league when i was playing :D
whos pons? :S
To have Ponse in ur team was almost synonymous of victory.... during the league's darkest age.

Monday, July 7th 2014, 3:18pm

But hey, it only took an EU guild 6 more weeks to down Bouncer than NA, what happened, did you all quit so soon?
For glory.

Monday, July 7th 2014, 5:27pm

But hey, it only took an EU guild 6 more weeks to down Bouncer than NA, what happened, did you all quit so soon?

Wouldn't you start doubting if it's worth spending your time on the game when it's operators unjustly ban 25+ people for entire week? No matter who, you or your enemy, if they did it once they can do it again. Those players paid to play.

As much as I dislike insulting people, Gpotato GM team were just plain idiots. If that was not a reason good enough to quit a pretty much flawless game, then I don't know what is.

People started doubting the server's integrity. There was no serious EU guild after that until someone decided to start picking up the broken pieces.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jul 7th 2014, 5:39pm)

Monday, July 7th 2014, 8:14pm

some good players in this screen
Gisella was best mage i remember in imp and araknafobia was best warrior in imp

Friday, July 11th 2014, 1:12am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

The Best EU players were nearly nothing to the Best NA players the skill cap was so different even when we merged into 5.0 and what was the best of the best who stayed or came back on EU was literally trash tier compared to what NA had.
KAPPA

Friday, July 11th 2014, 5:18am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

But its the truth.

If you love kill people who got lower gear than you ok its your problem. We haven't got the same definition of what is a game.So stop speak with me.

You are the man who play all day/night to have better gear than other to kill them easy, ok it s your idea about "a game".

But the proof are with me cause all have quit the server. How many time i heard complain about gear... people leave .

Now bye

No actually he has skill's and in my personal opinion is the best scout I have seen in the game in 4 years.