You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 4:32pm

Help with Elf Oracle

So, I'm new to this game. And I picked oracle as my main. But the problem is, there doesn't seem to be a guide about the Elf version of this class. The Gibberlings however has it's own, and a bunch of others. But I don't think they have the same talent skills :/

So please, if you know anything, feel free to fill me in. Or if you don't, maybe you could recommend me to other classes as my main. I'd like to go soloing for the most part, so please feel free to fill me in :D

Thanks in advance ^^

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 4:56pm

all races have the same skilltree / rubies
so a psionicist is a psionicist
for elves its called oracle, for gibberling seer i think...? for xadaganian mentalist etc, but it all means "Psionicist" in the end :P

only difference is one special skill, the "racial ability" (elves have the best btw, a great shield!)
however you can even get an item which will grant you all racial abilities later

so in allods, race does only matter for looks in the end

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 5:08pm

all races have the same skilltree / rubies
so a psionicist is a psionicist
for elves its called oracle, for gibberling seer i think...? for xadaganian mentalist etc, but it all means "Psionicist" in the end :P

only difference is one special skill, the "racial ability" (elves have the best btw, a great shield!)
however you can even get an item which will grant you all racial abilities later

so in allods, race does only matter for looks in the end

oh I know that already haha. what I mean is, i'm a bit confused. cuz I looked up a Psionicist guide, but when I found one, it was for Gibbelrings and their talent tree seems to be different than the Elves' talent tree. Why is that? :/

and can you recommend any tips for my skill rotations or which skills should I keep or not?

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 5:15pm

Was that guide in the actual patch, that's 8.1 or earlier? It's not possible that talent grids are different in different races. Here's the up-to-date grid (i think :D) https://alloder.pro/calc#v$ag00000000000…000000::13yby8:
Sadly won't help you out with rotations nor what skills to keep because i don't play now, waiting for the 9.0.0 patch :P

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 5:20pm

oh, no wonder why I'm so confused.... well thanks a lot :D

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 5:50pm

Yes, check for info here: https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Board&boardID=11 but be sure the threads are for version 8.0 or higher (less than one and half year old).

Also the ru forums: https://allods.mail.ru/forums/forumdispl…9fdb18ff77279b2 (with chrome translator is ok, over all to check the links for builds)

Rate this thread