You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 25th 2014, 9:33pm

Foxy aka Nosferatu, stopped lig because AM ist just .... made new char and alr smashing AM :D GG SS here check it out

Yolo,

geared and played MissFoxy first, stopped because of Anger management drama, which i may have cause myself :3

started a new toon lvl 0 on imp side, and alr smashing my ex guild members, BADLY

and just for the fun i wasnt doing that bad, as AM is saying on Missfoxy

just , AM , i troll u troll, but stop ignoring the fact that the majority of u just cant pvp :)

besides a handfull players.

Gr Nosferatu, former knows as Missfoxy :) :thumbsup:

Friday, April 25th 2014, 9:41pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Yolo,

geared and played MissFoxy first, stopped because of Anger management drama, which i may have cause myself :3

started a new toon lvl 0 on imp side, and alr smashing my ex guild members, BADLY

and just for the fun i wasnt doing that bad, as AM is saying on Missfoxy

just , AM , i troll u troll, but stop ignoring the fact that the majority of u just cant pvp :)

besides a handfull players.

Gr Nosferatu, former knows as Missfoxy :) :thumbsup:

just sayin
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Friday, April 25th 2014, 9:43pm

Corrupt has a lot of ppl that need some extra coaching in pvp, yet we made progress in raids tho, wich is a big thing for this guild !

and were proud of it.

just sayin u guyz seem to be the best in all, yet a simple JC shows otherwise.

had fun will keep having fun losing or winning.

GG yolo

Foxy

+ the fact, its not hard to win domi's with a guild that has way more geared ppl starting in blue astral, on ppl that aren ot even full crafted epics yet !!

yes yes much wow, great win u had........ :thumbdown:

so lol , u must be proud, like the PMB u made for warrior, rofl, thats a build i got from charles tweaked it for my own personal likings and u post that stuff ? with some weird changes on it ? idc if u ignore or any1 would or would not belive, its just fun :) :thumbup:

Watch the language, please.
- Zurion

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Apr 25th 2014, 10:57pm) with the following reason: Swearing

Friday, April 25th 2014, 9:46pm

That 2nd ss you were leeching all my kills, foxy lol
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Friday, April 25th 2014, 10:00pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Well this is random. Personally not trying to cause drama but, I guess I have already? At least with corrupt. These random screens of half completed skirms doesn't show them anything. Not saying it isnt nice but, still posting these things just make people laugh and worsens your reputation with anyone on this server.
KAPPA

Friday, April 25th 2014, 10:02pm

Cry, no offense but i think on our side u cant get any worse Rep becaus of the crap u were pulling the other day. but then again, thats my opinion :)

anyway! less murder show some healing done screenshots! :D

Persy.

Friday, April 25th 2014, 10:04pm

How everyone is feeling right now.
For glory.

Friday, April 25th 2014, 10:06pm

Achilles

Intermediate

so lol , u must be proud, like the PMB u made for warrior, rofl, thats a build i got from charles tweaked it for my own personal likings and u post that shit ? with some weird changes on it ? idc if u ignore or any1 would or would not belive, its just fun :) :thumbup:

Hmmm funny, I've used this build since hitting 55 -some of the rubies we got in the 60 patch, so if you're trying to say i 'stole' the build then it's such epic BS. I've never asked you or Charles what build you're using nor do i care what build you use. Besides that build, as i've clearly told you before i purely for PvP, your small brain can't seem to grasp that...

But how about you post the SS of all the time you left JC because you got raped over and over? You seem to have forgotten them ;)
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Friday, April 25th 2014, 10:08pm

That 2nd ss you were leeching all my kills, foxy lol

ok lets goooooo :D

tell me where i was leeching of u in one of the following pictures charles, than after ill show u how i ss'ed AM talking shit about u :s

ok which one charles ?

so next up the talk about uuuuuuu :d

[cut]

[cut]

And Daex before u reply with something like idiot ...

[cut]

well .. just ...

gz Foxy

- Zurion

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Apr 25th 2014, 11:02pm) with the following reason: Swearing

Friday, April 25th 2014, 10:13pm

Missfoxy track record:

1. Played 2 weeks on the league side, was enough time that nobody could stand him anymore.
2. Now on imp side continues stirring the drama pot at every opportunity or should I say fairly lame attempts at doing so .

Really interesting what these MMO games provide. Normally I think I would have to visit certain institutions to meet lunatics like this.

I mean coming back to our TS and screaming , really , rock bottom . Anyway banned your entire city from TS now, hope to never hear your annoying voice again.

Friday, April 25th 2014, 10:15pm

Summyrized, u wanna proove: Ur good but your playing with [cut] ppl? [cut]

Watch your language, please.
- Zurion

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Apr 25th 2014, 11:03pm) with the following reason: Swearing, Insulting

Friday, April 25th 2014, 10:16pm

Missfoxy track record:

1. Played 2 weeks on the league side, was enough time that nobody could stand him anymore.
2. Now on imp side continues stirring the drama pot at every opportunity or should I say fairly lame attempts at doing so .

Really interesting what these MMO games provide. Normally I think I would have to visit certain institutions to meet lunatics like this.

I mean coming back to our TS and screaming , really , rock bottom . Anyway banned your entire city from TS now, hope to never hear your annoying voice again.

love u too daex,

in particular the part, hence ss above, where u told me being better as a dom pt leader than just in A party , :thumbsup:

Friday, April 25th 2014, 10:17pm

Summyrized, u wanna proove: Ur good but your playing with crapy ppl? Penis is 2m long now?
uhm, u forgot to read the part where i said i was proud on this new guild, clearing content ?
[cut]

gg :thumbsup:

Again, the language?
- Zurion

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Apr 25th 2014, 11:02pm) with the following reason: Swearing, Insulting

Friday, April 25th 2014, 10:18pm

[cut]

well .. just ...

gz Foxy
I actually believed that. I am still like surprised how did such wack job pass under the radar of all of us . Thanks for the lesson

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Apr 25th 2014, 11:03pm)

Friday, April 25th 2014, 10:20pm

[cut]

well .. just ...

gz Foxy
I actually believed that. I am still like surprised how did such wack job pass under the radar of all of us . Thanks for the lesson

hence one of above screenshots where it showed top kills in dom pt, with randirs party forgot about that ?

leading or not i eas doing a good job tho :D

fun to see yall show interest in the topic i expected a total ignore.

:thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Apr 25th 2014, 11:03pm)

Friday, April 25th 2014, 10:21pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Cry, no offense but i think on our side u cant get any worse Rep becaus of the crap u were pulling the other day. but then again, thats my opinion :)

anyway! less murder show some healing done screenshots! :D

Persy.
I don't remember what [cut] I pulled? I took a screen shot of the corrupt forums and it was a complied discussion of the DKP discussions. Then I uploaded it and was giving it to a friend who was interested in seeing how the guild's DKP was ran. Guess that is leaking guild "secrets" and is pulling [cut] to bash all of imp and get me bad rep. I world shouted only after [cut] was said about me, dieing 3 times in DC doesn't even count as a diss btw but that doesn't hide the fact corrupt took 3 1/2 hrs to clear 3 wings of Dead City it should only take 1hr or 1 1/2 hrs to clear it regardless of who is in what spec or w/e the case *btw if you forgot I came late to raid*. I did infact top the damage charts over people with better glyphs, relics and gear then me. If that is pulling [cut] then idk.

- Zurion
KAPPA

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Apr 25th 2014, 11:05pm)

Friday, April 25th 2014, 10:21pm

Missfoxy track record:

love u too daex,

in particular the part, hence ss above, where u told me being better as a dom pt leader than just in A party , :thumbsup:
Ye like huge mistake from my side. Before I learned that you call people [cut] when they don't win the game for you.

Watch the language , please.
- Zurion

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Apr 25th 2014, 11:06pm) with the following reason: Swearing

Friday, April 25th 2014, 10:22pm

Missfoxy track record:

love u too daex,

Ye like huge mistake from my side. Before I learned that you call people [cut] when they don't win the game for you.

i did often, made a lot of enemys, so i left, thats why i started this topic with,

due to a lot of drama, which i may casued myself !!!

start reading correcty plx before any comment :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Apr 25th 2014, 11:06pm)

Friday, April 25th 2014, 10:24pm

Missfoxy track record:

love u too daex,

i did often, made a lot of enemys, so i left, thats why i started this topic with,

Congrats !

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Apr 25th 2014, 11:07pm)

Friday, April 25th 2014, 10:26pm

Missfoxy track record:

love u too daex,

Congrats !

just wow Daex,

im not sure what is worse, me being the one to gets the prize, or u that guy handing out that prize :thumbsup:

keep em comming

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Apr 25th 2014, 11:07pm)

Rate this thread