You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 9:19pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

am So mad >__<

Hey today am mad and ferocious
I need to talk about skirmishes
like deserted farm - Battle for Cargallas and whats so over
I enter those battles for two things
first for Amalgam so I can upgrade my equipment
second for battle emblem to get meteorite fragment for my private allod
why those stupid annoying players kick the others ?
just because am not like those stupid purchasers :(
they happy cause they have higher runes than me and
every time they voting to kick me out although am not afk or anything
so what if my damage is lower than them :cursing:
I dont purchase ok I hope the GM’s cancel the voting for kicking players in battles
just like they cancel it in Goblin ball X(
they have no rights to kick other the rule said for lazy player
but me cause am dying easily they kick me out :wacko:
please what should I do to stop that am using a pve dps but casue my runes are weak
am getting more damage from other players

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 9:55pm

GM nor customer support will help you. Before 8.0, ppl were voting to kick me every time becouse, long story short, there was a certain social war between "different culture" comunities, and I standed up for one guy... I have tried to report these douchebag players, but with no success. They all have just left the game after one year after server merge.

My suggestion.. Just try to stay aside, be "invisible, and farm dps somehow... killing mobs or so.

Also support this idea https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=22308 There will be no kicking. ^^

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 10:19pm

Usually I initiate a vote kick if some smartass starts shouting in the raid chat his orders adding "retards" or "idiots" or any kinda motivating words to his directives.

Yesterday someone initiated a vote to kick some low-geared guy, who immediately responded that although his performance might be low, he's not slacking. The vote failed, but I think that guy might not be that lucky the other time. And this obviously is wrong and frustrating.

Now back to what you can do to avoid that pity situation:

1. Don't even think about explaining or requesting ppl to follow some tactic there. Especially if your own pew-pew performance is low. I personally initiate a vote kick right away (for rude behavior) and it often succeeds which most likely means that I'm not alone there not enjoying being lectured by some random guy.

If this is not your case, I still wanted to mention that for some other players that might visit this topic

2. Once the vote-kick started, try to figure out fast who initiated it. That player will have a special debuff icon on the bottom of the debuffs list with 10min (it actually shows 9min) timer on it. Try to communicate with him in whispers to see if he has something personal against you. The point here is that you might be wrong about "higher runes" being the reason for someone to initiate a vote kick, and I'm pretty sure there are not many players at all who bother vote-kicking, so you are most likely on some1's black list, try to figure that out.

However, there are mentally sick players around here, like Lithium for example (although I haven't seen him for a while already), who have very serious issues and they would treat a lot of game stuff too personal and will take any chance they could to spoil someone else's fun. If you're unlucky to discover such a douchebag then the conversation between you two won't solve anything most likely, but at least you would know the guy by name and the next time you're in Skirmish with that person - explain the problem in the chat before the fight starts. It's the only time ppl are paying attention to the chat. At least for me it is. Most likely those who press buttons randomly during the vote kick (it often pops in a situation where you don't have time to read and analyze what it says) would simply vote "No" since they have been told about such a case.

3. GiT GuD. This doesn't mean you should stop eating food and spend the saved money on the runes. Instead, learn how to play better with what you have. Runes are greatly overrated nowadays, ppl tend to explain their low performance with the lack of cash shop stuff and that only. And it's in most cases is wrong.

Get yourself a DPS-meter addon, farm some distortions for insignias and test different stats setup on a Dummy, make the most of what you have in terms of DPS (obviously, this mostly applies for PvE performance, but the approach is the same for PvP as well).

Learn how to avoid receiving damage, don't rush into the middle of massacre, but instead try to to stay away and dps.

Check the opponent's list during the fight and figure who's low-performing on their side and hunt them (there are addons for fast-targeting as well). You're not the only one with low runes/GS whatever.

4. Oh yeah, and stop calling purchasers stupid. Them having money to spend on a game already means that they are smart enough to earn the money in the first place.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 1:30am

Quoted

4. Oh yeah, and stop calling purchasers stupid. Them having money to spend on a game already means that they are smart enough to earn the money in the first place.

+

Friday, July 21st 2017, 3:58am

Usually I initiate a vote kick if some smartass starts shouting in the raid chat his orders adding "retards" or "idiots" or any kinda motivating words to his directives.

same here

1. Don't even think about explaining or requesting ppl to follow some tactic there. Especially if your own pew-pew performance is low. I personally initiate a vote kick right away (for rude behavior) and it often succeeds which most likely means that I'm not alone there not enjoying being lectured by some random guy.

this is indeed a very good advice
if someones comes up with the "i will command random ppl" attitudemost players will happily kick him, commanding others is similar to flaming them
everyone does what he wants, if you dont like it noone cares

(if someone realls seems lost you can give advice without commanding; for example: if in deserted farm someone is on mount in middle (and you think he is not doing this on purpose for whatever reason - even if its just because he might feel like doing so - try writing something like " if you want to collect points it only works unmonted" -> this makes sure the unknowing ones will get it and the knowing ones wont feel commanded)

however if you just get kicked for NO reason, keep some things in mind
i also wrote general things related to this topic which came to my mind

- ppl hate kickvote
if it pops chances are 50/50 often because ppl will press the button closer to their mouse for the sake of making the window go away
protip: disable the kickwindow with addon tools or drag it to the lower left corner where it wont disturb you

- last one is bitten by the dogs
if you are the LOWEST dps chances are good you will be replaced; chances are good the weakest player will be replaced by a astronger one
i have seen battlegrounds which systematically kicked the players from below one after another and they were all replaced by medium / strong players, the battle tourned around and the group which was weaker at the beginning was superior in the end
-> become stronger, you might would also kick the weakest in order to enlarge the chance of winning
only those who have so much emblems already they cant spend anyway no longer care about winning

- mark the kicker
find out who it was and set him to your ignorelist
make sure you get the ignorelistaddon so he is always marked with a outcrossed symbol
you can always focus / kickvote / harass / discredit this player from now on
for example go in full cc spec and cc this one all the time, go full tank and taunt him all the time, go FH and heal his targets all the time, get full dps kill him all the time and so on
its great satisfaction to do payback, and when you keep in mind he cant even complain to you because he is on ignorelist makes the satisfaction even larger

- get reincarnations
if you have enough reincarnations it does not matter when you get kicked
why? because you just join with another char
even if this one gets kicked again, you just swith to #3 and so on
you can rotate and thus can no longer be excluded from BG at all since the excluded timer lasts not long enough to exclude ALL reincarnations at the same time (if the last one get blocked the 1st one is already free again)
so the "punishment" for the kickers is you will join with a weaker reincarnation after beeing kicked :P

- everyone gets kicked
while i am capeable of leading the statistic from the BG in many times i still got kicked today for example
why? because there was an issue with my connection and my ping was 4000+ (4 seconds delay!)
my dps was accordingly
but i did not care really, i have more emblems than i can spend on this char anyway, so i just changed to the next, popped, continued, end of story :)

- NEVER flame
flamers are the scum of every game and they get kicked on sight by many many players
flaming is the only thing which will REALLY discredit your char
majority doesnt mind a weak rookie which still trys to do this best
majority does mind a flamer, regardless of his ingame performance, because he is a flamer - its just a game, never get (at least visibly to others) angry or offensive just because of game

and to the kickers: keep in mind the weak one you might kick might be in the enemy party next round and you can oneshot him there all the time while spawncamping
so if you dont kick him chances are good you will get some statisfying easy kills next round
and if you are one of the " i dont get hard from easy kills" players - it still weakens the enemy team because someone else will focus the weak one next round :P

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jul 21st 2017, 4:09am)

Friday, July 21st 2017, 4:18am

RE: am So mad >__<

why those stupid annoying players kick the others ?
just because am not like those stupid purchasers :(

dont question "why", the "why" does not matter - the other side has another POV ("why do these stupid weaklings come and ruin my game" or whatever, it does not matter what they think)
if ppl can do something they will do - just make sure to do YOUR countermeasures so the actions of your "enemy" will no longer stop you

kicking has nothing to do with donations, same like performance has little to do with donations
you might call random kickers stupid, but not because they are donators but because they are random kickers... or you think non-donators never initiate kickvotes? got mypoint?
otherwise you will degrade yoursef to a flamer which is in hierarchy even below random kickers

Hey today am mad and ferocious

to get meteorite fragment for my private allod

to stop that am using a pve dps but casue my runes are weak
am getting more damage from other players

dont get mad and ferocious just because of a game - its just a game even though we all love it and dedicate so much to it
if you build an allod it means you have 2 talentbuilds
do you have 1 PVP build?
also consider "running away" if you get low HP - players often dont notice if someone gets away from the battle
you can often recover and come back
staying alive will grant you overall more dps than dying on full PVE spec

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jul 21st 2017, 4:24am)

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:14am

@Arushieru well you lost my upvote when you started insulting.....

Friday, July 21st 2017, 3:57pm

Well, i don't have very good runes and no good gear with some of my chars and i am not kicked from pvp, and i am not very good at it either.

There are some good advices here, try to don't get in the middle of battle and if you have greatness (and have the second build available), try to make a build that help you in pvp. If can't be good at dps, then try support, cc or healer, with some of my less geared chars i did that and never had problems.

I guess you alredy did this but try to get tp to high sectors. Currently i see a lot of people with teal unlocked but don't think they will tp others (or at least they didn't yesterday), but at least can run orange.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 4:14pm

azalin71

Trainee

I guess you alredy did this but try to get tp to high sectors. Currently i see a lot of people with teal unlocked but don't think they will tp others (or at least they didn't yesterday), but at least can run orange.

Its not about willingness to tp you there.
Sector 17 is really hard, so you cant do it with mercs, bad parties cant even do the mob pulls there, and half decent parties only make one boss.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 7:05pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

same here

this is indeed a very good advice
if someones comes up with the "i will command random ppl" attitudemost players will happily kick him, commanding others is similar to flaming them
everyone does what he wants, if you dont like it noone cares

(if someone realls seems lost you can give advice without commanding; for example: if in deserted farm someone is on mount in middle (and you think he is not doing this on purpose for whatever reason - even if its just because he might feel like doing so - try writing something like " if you want to collect points it only works unmonted" -> this makes sure the unknowing ones will get it and the knowing ones wont feel commanded)

however if you just get kicked for NO reason, keep some things in mind
i also wrote general things related to this topic which came to my mind

- ppl hate kickvote
if it pops chances are 50/50 often because ppl will press the button closer to their mouse for the sake of making the window go away
protip: disable the kickwindow with addon tools or drag it to the lower left corner where it wont disturb you

- last one is bitten by the dogs
if you are the LOWEST dps chances are good you will be replaced; chances are good the weakest player will be replaced by a astronger one
i have seen battlegrounds which systematically kicked the players from below one after another and they were all replaced by medium / strong players, the battle tourned around and the group which was weaker at the beginning was superior in the end
-> become stronger, you might would also kick the weakest in order to enlarge the chance of winning
only those who have so much emblems already they cant spend anyway no longer care about winning

- mark the kicker
find out who it was and set him to your ignorelist
make sure you get the ignorelistaddon so he is always marked with a outcrossed symbol
you can always focus / kickvote / harass / discredit this player from now on
for example go in full cc spec and cc this one all the time, go full tank and taunt him all the time, go FH and heal his targets all the time, get full dps kill him all the time and so on
its great satisfaction to do payback, and when you keep in mind he cant even complain to you because he is on ignorelist makes the satisfaction even larger

- get reincarnations
if you have enough reincarnations it does not matter when you get kicked
why? because you just join with another char
even if this one gets kicked again, you just swith to #3 and so on
you can rotate and thus can no longer be excluded from BG at all since the excluded timer lasts not long enough to exclude ALL reincarnations at the same time (if the last one get blocked the 1st one is already free again)
so the "punishment" for the kickers is you will join with a weaker reincarnation after beeing kicked :P

- everyone gets kicked
while i am capeable of leading the statistic from the BG in many times i still got kicked today for example
why? because there was an issue with my connection and my ping was 4000+ (4 seconds delay!)
my dps was accordingly
but i did not care really, i have more emblems than i can spend on this char anyway, so i just changed to the next, popped, continued, end of story :)

- NEVER flame
flamers are the scum of every game and they get kicked on sight by many many players
flaming is the only thing which will REALLY discredit your char
majority doesnt mind a weak rookie which still trys to do this best
majority does mind a flamer, regardless of his ingame performance, because he is a flamer - its just a game, never get (at least visibly to others) angry or offensive just because of game

and to the kickers: keep in mind the weak one you might kick might be in the enemy party next round and you can oneshot him there all the time while spawncamping
so if you dont kick him chances are good you will get some statisfying easy kills next round
and if you are one of the " i dont get hard from easy kills" players - it still weakens the enemy team because someone else will focus the weak one next round :P
Rune makes you strong believe me my friend
without high rune you will be a totally noob
even with high gear score mine is 122249 yet my highest damage is 508k
even if am using a good build only a single rune can turn the table :(
but sadly you can get a good rune due to higher prices I made a level 6 rune just 1
and it cost me more than 600.000 gold bye bye my entire gold now dont where to get it
hope I can have some friends who could help me I love this game so much
but I must admit it its not for the kind of me most of players have more than 50m gold
how?
its not from astral or whats so ever they just purchase something and sell it with
gold piece of cake everyone can do that and sorry if any purchasers felt the insult
I think allods game its game for purchasers not to have fun
and I know that cause all my friends were level 55 and they left the game
when they saw the prices they forever gone
so I should go also ;(
this game never give us a single chance
like for example I hope in Tropical Atoll they could add
win a full level 7 rune as price also they should give the
noob players like me some chance to proof their capability :|

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 9:42pm

also they should give the
Sorry to say, but you are already proving the absence of any capability.

Go play some other game, yes.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:02pm

Quoted from "Arushieru"

Rune makes you strong believe me my friend and belive me, its actually the GEAR that makes you strong, not the runes... i think i have more experience regarding runeboni than almost every other player here
now that many players have TEAL gear which also adds boni to BASIC stats (vigor) its even worse
if you have "full CS" it wont help you then, the geared guy in level 8 runes will still be superior due to his gearadvantage
if you dont want to be in an inferior position gear up to max, thats the only way - otherwise just be OK with not beeing able to will all fights and enjoy the game
without high rune you will be a totally noob runes do not determine the level of noobness - experience does
12k is "nothing", 134k is "minimum" i would say... why? because i do the minimum effort, easy sector & green tools
those who do hard sector have 150k + already
even if am using a good build only a single rune can turn the table :( thats the "fault" of your gear obviously
but sadly you can get a good rune due to higher prices I made a level 6 rune just 1
and it cost me more than 600.000 gold bye bye my entire gold now dont where to get it
but I must admit it its not for the kind of me most of players have more than 50m gold
how?
its not from astral or whats so ever they just purchase something and sell it with
gold piece of cake everyone can do that and sorry if any purchasers felt the insult
so I should go also ;(
the game gives lots of chances and opportunities
there is a level 5 rune present from daily mission
if you expect everything presented to you on a goldplate and beeing spoonfed to you with a silverspoon you wont get happy in allods
you have to learn about gamemechanics & classmechanics ( this is what often is galled "get good" or "git gud" by some players)
you have to put effort
you have to put time (or money if you dont want to put time)

then you WILL become an upper class player

so its up to you, you can continue playing and try hard to get results or just be a quitter and let it be
do what you desire more

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jul 22nd 2017, 10:20pm)

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 11:35pm

Zitat von »Arushieru«

Rune makes you strong believe me my friend and belive me, its actually the GEAR that makes you strong, not the runes... i think i have more experience regarding runeboni than almost every other player here
now that many players have TEAL gear which also adds boni to BASIC stats (vigor) its even worse
if you have "full CS" it wont help you then, the geared guy in level 8 runes will still be superior due to his gearadvantage
if you dont want to be in an inferior position gear up to max, thats the only way - otherwise just be OK with not beeing able to will all fights and enjoy the game
without high rune you will be a totally noob runes do not determine the level of noobness - experience does
12k is "nothing", 134k is "minimum" i would say... why? because i do the minimum effort, easy sector & green tools
those who do hard sector have 150k + already
even if am using a good build only a single rune can turn the table thats the "fault" of your gear obviously
how?
so I should go also
the game gives lots of chances and opportunities
noob players like me some chance to proof their capability
there is a level 5 rune present from daily mission

if you expect everything presented to you on a goldplate and beeing spoonfed to you with a silverspoon you wont get happy in allods
you have to learn about gamemechanics & classmechanics ( this is what often is galled "get good" or "git gud" by some players)
you have to put effort
you have to put time (or money if you dont want to put time)

then you WILL become an upper class player

so its up to you, you can continue playing and try hard to get results or just be a quitter and let it be
do what you desire more

I still don't get it why you or any other Allods player(that has over 3-4 years of constant playing this game with no breaks) says that guy, like let's say the one who made the thread or any newbie that has just accomplished questing part in this game has to just play and farm overall to get good. Don't say like everything is ok with the game and it's newbies fault because they are being newbies. This game is NOT new player friendly, (everybody knows that and still everybody forgets about it when it comes to giving advice to newbies), at least not the New Frontier server.

In the place of this newbie i would be furious too, i'm starting to play this game expecting to have fun and maybe after some time (THAT IS ~6 MONTHS NOT YEARS) of farming and grinding still expecting i could be at the level almost close to the guys who have played more and start competitive part of the game with slight (not colossal like it is now) differencve in terms of advantage of long time players over short time players.

When you see a newbie saying hes mad because he cant do anything on BGs, you enter saying "oh you just have to wait and gear up and then it will be ok". Explain to me, how it will be ok now when 3/4 of the servers has everything that a newbie could only dream of having? And in addition to that, we have this great idea implemented by the devs to the game which is equipment reset with each miniseason update. Tell me, how can they (newbies) farm anything if everything they will try to achieve will turn to dust after 4 months (if they started farming with the beginning of miniseason) when you need more than that (4 months) to get something equalling the chances between LT and ST player in a 1v1 fight?

At this point you may say "oh, if i farmed it, he can do it too". Well, let me tell you - no, he can't, he wasn't playing in the times you did, he didn't have a chance to get some cs items at very low price (when the crystal npc entered) like you did. It's different now, this game has only one purpose (at least eu version) - to keep getting money from you guys, who keep living in the world of good memories you had with this game and transfer that money in production of other games.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 12:04am

Go play at your speed, you no need be best i go bg with 109k gs and it's fun for me ( i can have more but i was not plaing much in 8.1 becos i had little break)

In my experienc both team have badass ppl, so try sup them much you can to make them little advanatage, some stunes or heling change sometime result of batle, your team can alway carry you

You need learn be happy when your team won not only you, or you will be alwyas angry,

So you just learn be less egoist, then it will work trust me :P

I was lerned this techinqe some of my friends, and thay now no longer be angry in bg or even 3vs3 when thay losing, that this chang of perspective was inaf to become happy for them, but it wa not eazy to learn it, but if you do it you will never care that much anymore

Also about tips i can give you just stay behide your team not in front, becose ppl will attack always first person thay will see or target (only 2% will know to kill some ppl like support ot heler first), this make you ninja in battle

so in short git gud at your speed and try find ways for pasive income or find better job or make new company and create your product, or go to another country to earn more or learn rus to play for cheaper price, evry knowlage give you advantage in game same like in real life, until you will want grow up and never give up you will can be in shock one day

I remeber when some times ago when i was poor i saw discosion on forum Penance vs Litch... someone like that he said " if your that smart, i chalage you to go find your way how to make 13 runes" this was make me inspiration to do it, i was thinked much and searchink also learning new thinks, and i was no need wait long to find some thinks i can addionatly earn :P

word have many ways

Also Bible say "Matthew 7:7 "Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.

(Btw you knowed Bible have alot of info about monay, how to be bettr for another and etc usful info xD ? yeh it's true)

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Jul 23rd 2017, 12:32am)

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 12:12am

i started this game relatively late (level 51 / reincarnation / bardpatch)
when i was the rookie in this game many players told me "ooh dont bother to farm you cant catch up now" and "game is too much CS now to catch up" and "bc rate is too high now" and all that
i still made my way

given how EASY the game is today everyone who has enough WILL can still do it

and if you could catch up in 6 months COMPLETELY easy by casual playing this game wouldnt be as good as it is now
im happy my progress and effort is WORTH something here and can NOT be achieved simply by every random just by derping around
this game has to do with "keeping it up" - constantly!

all the catchup-opportunities for rookies already made full 8's and all purple items "default" more or less...

and i will say it as it is - if you dont want to farm or afford the 1999 BC / month for these things then its OK to not have it - but please do not complain if you HAVE the opportunity but you dont catch it
its like i would COMPLAIN about not having full gear when i decide this MYSELF that i want to play this way - its my decision and i have to be OK with it
if im not i can still change it

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 12:34am

Quoted

given how EASY the game is today everyone who has enough WILL can still do it

+ i agree

even for collect stupid Shells you can earn much if you sell them proplerly

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 12:38am

In the place of this newbie i would be furious too, i'm starting to play this game expecting to have fun and maybe after some time (THAT IS ~6 MONTHS NOT YEARS) of farming and grinding still expecting i could be at the level almost close to the guys who have played more and start competitive part of the game with slight (not colossal like it is now) differencve in terms of advantage of long time players over short time players.

When you see a newbie saying hes mad because he cant do anything on BGs, you enter saying "oh you just have to wait and gear up and then it will be ok". Explain to me, how it will be ok now when 3/4 of the servers has everything that a newbie could only dream of having?
These are really good points you are making here.

And I'd be happy to explain and I'm pretty sure AOP would be as well, but none would listen. None from those who expect to come to f2p (free? really? come on peeps) game and get to competitive play in few weeks.

But I'll try this time over. You see it's about boundary conditions. If you strictly insist that you want to play for free and free only, then you should agree to spend time and I mean like a lot of time to only start getting to the competitive content. This game starts at end game and offers lots of different PvE and PvP activities. Funny enough most of PvP activities will be open to you no matter what your GS or C$ power is. You'll be stuck with some lower-tear PvE content only though. You would need to accept that and focus on getting your char stronger to the level where it can be competitive.

That level opens up (and this isn't only me saying it's what's behind those timed artifacts thingy) at 20EUR per month or, as it was suggested in this thread or some other thread, at 10EUR per month if you do your dailies and select a coupon for Rarities pack as a reward.

20 EUR is about 10M gold per month. It's not possible to farm that ingame (unless you go playing at AH or smth). Half of that is possible to farm, but it would take you like 15 hours per day, which is sick.

So basically what you have is a choice:

1. You stick to the fact it would take you really long to get to the basic competitive level and just enjoy your time in the game by doing some daily activities without paying too much attention to your performance.

2. You figure out this game worth 20EUR per month and start buying that pack of rarities to open every ingame activity up for you (that given you are as skillful as you are pretending to be which is never the case tho).

3. You GTFO.

I often recommend ppl don't stress their little brains too much and pick the last one.

P.S. If a fully f2p player could farm smth valuable in few weeks it would make it devaluate extremely fast so that p2w player could buy it with just a bunch of coins (that explains the gold<->bc exchange rate, but you can stick to any conspiracy of your choice if it makes you happier)

P.P.S. On a topic. Today I was in a skirm where some lower-geared guy ranked lowest in the table took the damage buff right before me. He was from my team. First I was like "let me start a vote-kick that retard", but then I recalled this topic and lolled. But that's me, you'll obviously get a vote-kick next time you're doing it to some other guy out there.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_1129018" (Jul 23rd 2017, 12:46am)

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 1:13pm

Quoted from "domi5500"

When you see a newbie saying hes mad because he cant do anything on BGs, you enter saying "oh you just have to wait and gear up and then it will be ok". Explain to me, how it will be ok now when 3/4 of the servers has everything that a newbie could only dream of having?
These are really good points you are making here.

And I'd be happy to explain and I'm pretty sure AOP would be as well, but none would listen. None from those who expect to come to f2p (free? really? come on peeps) game and get to competitive play in few weeks.

But I'll try this time over. You see it's about boundary conditions. If you strictly insist that you want to play for free and free only, then you should agree to spend time and I mean like a lot of time to only start getting to the competitive content. This game starts at end game and offers lots of different PvE and PvP activities. Funny enough most of PvP activities will be open to you no matter what your GS or C$ power is. You'll be stuck with some lower-tear PvE content only though. You would need to accept that and focus on getting your char stronger to the level where it can be competitive.

That level opens up (and this isn't only me saying it's what's behind those timed artifacts thingy) at 20EUR per month or, as it was suggested in this thread or some other thread, at 10EUR per month if you do your dailies and select a coupon for Rarities pack as a reward.

20 EUR is about 10M gold per month. It's not possible to farm that ingame (unless you go playing at AH or smth). Half of that is possible to farm, but it would take you like 15 hours per day, which is sick.

So basically what you have is a choice:

1. You stick to the fact it would take you really long to get to the basic competitive level and just enjoy your time in the game by doing some daily activities without paying too much attention to your performance.

2. You figure out this game worth 20EUR per month and start buying that pack of rarities to open every ingame activity up for you (that given you are as skillful as you are pretending to be which is never the case tho).

3. You GTFO.

I often recommend ppl don't stress their little brains too much and pick the last one.

P.S. If a fully f2p player could farm smth valuable in few weeks it would make it devaluate extremely fast so that p2w player could buy it with just a bunch of coins (that explains the gold<->bc exchange rate, but you can stick to any conspiracy of your choice if it makes you happier)

P.P.S. On a topic. Today I was in a skirm where some lower-geared guy ranked lowest in the table took the damage buff right before me. He was from my team. First I was like "let me start a vote-kick that retard", but then I recalled this topic and lolled. But that's me, you'll obviously get a vote-kick next time you're doing it to some other guy out there.

1. You see, after i've read what you have wrote down, i can say you are just like almost any other person using this forum or playing this game - the majority consisting of either long time players or just paying players = majority that got to the point where they can fight on BGs without worrying they will be in behind other players. Imo it's pointless to keep an objective/impartial conversation when you keep signing up for one of the sides. Firstly you keep whining about that this game has no newcomers/newbies but if this actually happens - innocent newbie starts playing this game, you treat him like a threat that must be annihilated and do everything it takes to make him stop playing. Saying "you need strong will to achieve something in this game" doesn't make anything easier/any difference. In fact you are just discouraging those guys. You have just made a point that this game is NOT newbie friendly, but avoid understanding it i guess. This game lacks the part between end-of-questing part and a competitive part, it lacks the part that would put an end to questing part and make some kind of entrance to the competitive part of the game.

2. I wasn't saying about newbie wanting to be best, i was saying about giving the opportunity to the newbie to make him feel some kind of useful in BGs/giving the newbie a chance to even start having an impact in the fight. You are saying "then that newbie has to go heal or cc, that way they will have what they want - an impact" and again my answear to this is - no, they won't have it. When a newbie goes heal (that is if they manage to get that many crystals to buy respec), his heals will heal what? 1% of the targets life maybe 3%, 10% at last. And the dmg dealt to the target would look like this - 20%, 40%, 60% of the targets life. How is the newbies help looking now? It won't be even visible for both sides. The situation in cc build looks a little different, maybe this is the only way for the newbies to do anything? But if everyone would start playing psio in cc build, there would be no point in doing BGs.

3. Xrade19 said git gud "at your speed", when i have already mentioned that a newbie can't do that/isn't able to, because of the changes made to this game. Newbie can't achieve what you have achieved at his speed because the game doesn't allow it, With equipment (the thing you say is the most important now) reset every miniseason they are forced to play this game longer then they want, which makes it not fun to play at all, it becomes a chore, never-ending job - which is the opposite of the concept of a game itself.

P.S. Imo 6 months of constant playing with no breaks in a game should be enough to see any kind, even the slithest, of difference in progrees, meanwhile in this game, as you say, this still isn't enough? Are you out of your mind? I think it's because you have spend so much time in it you don't want anyone to have any kind of shortcuts to get to the point you are now. And this drives you to say what you say, because the game itself should be improved.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 3:11pm

game is very friendly to newcomers now
very very very friendly
new players get overwhelmed with goods and boni
if i just had a 2 hour viverne back then it would have speeded up my leveling THIS fast, you cant even imagine
not to talk about marks of fate, almost free full level 5 runes (they are for a cheap price with discout coupon), daily mission rewards... there are more things, i just named a few

when i started this game i played with runes 211-111 and no mount, i had to search for the milestones on every map no knowing there are 2 possible places, most players had runes 6 7 or even 8....

i was inexperienced and ended up with beeing out of quests with level 32 at coba plateau, i had to grind to level 35 there
my class is warrior which was the "worst" class at this time
there was no "23-51 astral" or timevoid or anything
i could tell you more on how hard my journey was but most likely you gt my point already

so please dont tell me about its hard now for rookies or something

allods is a game "easy to learn, hard to master"
its not hard at all to get th basic of this gam at all
even little children can play it well (given they actually enjoy it)
however mastering this game is a different chapter
while beeing endurant enough to farm and gear up is even another

if a rookie put a SHIELD on a target and a CC on an enemy it impacts as these are FIXED values

also, there are rookies in BOTH teams usually so its balanced

if you dont enjoy the progression in a progressive game and see it as a chore ofc the game is most likely not the best choice for you and a stateless game like football counterstrike or hello kitty online might fit better
there is no progress

and ofc i dont want all i achieved to be thrown after everyone - is this hard to understand? but its done already anyway

see i farmed level 9 runes and now level 8 is " default", thats 1 level difference...
i dont like my progress beeing devaluated, thats why i did not gear at all for a long time
so i could complain too about this but i dont as its pointless on 1 hand and on the other hand might bring new players

and of course personal intentions drive everyone in what he says... would be abnormal if not

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jul 23rd 2017, 3:20pm)

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 6:18pm

Rookies get a few nice boosters nowadays, but you're talking like we get everything on a plate now.

I don't totally disagree with you, I am currently lvl 45 and I already received a lvl 5 rune from the daily quests. That's a lot of crystal chips right there for free. But it's just luck, maybe tomorrow I'll get another one or maybe I will never ever have the luck to win another one.

But I remember when I was playing in 6.0 - the cost of a BC was like 250 gold, now it's 5000, that's 20 times more expensive while the gold earned has increased only by 4 times since 6.0. Theoretically earning BC is 5 times harder now.

Also, we don't have lvl 8 "default" runes. You still have to buy those runes every month with a lot of BC for a newb...

Rate this thread