You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 25th 2014, 11:50pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

• "Spinecrawler" started this thread

wts Allods Online

Sometimes i got this crazy idea.

What if, somehow Allods Online was sold/bought by other company? Just for the sake of argument, lets say Mail.ru is selling Allods with all rights to do whatever.

If You could choose the game development company or game publisher (other than Astral Navum/Mail.ru) that would take over Allods Online, which would You wish for ?

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 12:05am

I would like Blizzard ^^ the Support is amazing, the Ideas are nice, the Servers are stable and the Games are fair. ^^
Replace WOW with Allods and GO!

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 11:38pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

• "Spinecrawler" started this thread

Blizz would be good. Some time ago I tried WoW free trail just to see why ppl are so crazy about it and I must say that when compared to allods in terms of graphic, music, story, combat mechanic, visual effects WoW failed to fulfill my expectations miserably. It is actually funny, if properly managed Allods would beat WoW easy.

My second guess would be Riot Games.

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 7:29am

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 7:53pm

Jinxed

Intermediate

Carbine Studios :thumbsup: Change combat style to the one there using in wildstar, WildStar uses a system of telegraphs for combat, where zones are displayed on the ground, allowing a player to predict attacks of enemies and heals of allies. A player can dodge them by either walking or dashing out of them
Jinxed-level 60

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 9:14pm

Wildstar's telegraphs are the only reason why I will never play that game. They look disgusting to me. Allods also has telegraphs (circle of healing is a telegraph, after all), and 5.0 content is especially telegraph-heavy, but... it doesn't look retarded, like in Wildstar. Unless they changed it, I remember seeing just huge red rectangles appearing on the ground, and I remember hating them.

If anyone, I'd love if Grinding Gear Games got a hold of Allods.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 9:43pm

Well, I'm a noob at MMO, I admit. Never heard of the Telegraph System before :) But although it seems interesting, I don't think it fits Allods Online.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 7:40am

Jinxed

Intermediate

I be leave that the whole Telegraph system of wildstar makes it harder in pvp you have to use as much skill as you can, cuz you can move out of the attack and not get hit so you have to time your attacks I love it. makes for better pvp :thumbsup:
Jinxed-level 60