You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 12:27am

Random Ideas

I just came back to the game for like 1 - 2 months, and its nice to see atleast more then 40 ppl are actualy active on a daily basis :) but i think there could be a few improvements that would spice some things up :D mainly i had 2 small ideas that would be awsome if they became reality ^^

During for example AR farm, your inventory will get filled with worthless blue stuff (yeah ok they sell for 5-22g) and specialy if u got a starting 24 slot bag, u will have to Leave every 20-30min to clear your inventory... and that is imo kinda annoying, so a simple solution would be, Add an extra Goblin vendor? so instead of having a Tinkerer/Mechanic/Repair man - u can swap one of those out for an Vendor Goblin. it would make life easyer in AR and not totaly without risk, becaus when in AR and some enemy ship will start fighting you, you will lack the repair power of the goblin u choose to swap out :).

One thing i really miss in the game is Astral Ship PVP like on a skirm based way.

12 vs 12 skirm with 3 ships on each side containing 4 crew members, All the ships should be Equal geared to make it more fun, All full gen 9 Epic or something, so the skills of the teamwork and coordination would result into victory for your team, and for example the rewards could be Emanations / Ship crystals / and maby even Ship parts depending on results? and the team with the last ship alive will win the battle.

these are ofc just some random ideas that would imo would be awsome to play!

Let me hear what u guys think!

ps, sorry for the spelling ;) English is not my main language :D

Have fun!
Persy

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 12:36am

Blesnar

Trainee

BIG ++++++++

The wounds will heal but Broken bones stay marked forever!!

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 9:42am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Astral Ship dedicated battleground (not anomalus sector) would be something :) IF You went there in a party. When someone went there in random team it would be hell on earth xD

Hmmm
Maybe make it so 1 player controls whole ship from the bridge. When player is using helm he gets icons to control engine, artilery, reactor, visor, canons ect. Man, such battles would be something to look at :3 But first idea is also good :)

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 4:38pm

Hello,

This topic was moved from "General" to the "Suggestions" part of the forum :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Rate this thread