You are not logged in.

New Frontier Game Crash

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:15pm

Game Crash

Game crashed for me alredy 5 times today, and i don't get those very often (months). For now it only happen on random skirmish and i know for sure other players had the same problem too (on both teams).

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:23pm

maybe a problem with new patch...?
have you tried restarting the computer? ( since windows 8 computers no longer properly restart when you just shut them down and turn them on)

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 2:39pm

Thx for the tip, but wasn't only me, many crashed as well, and it only happen on pvp, i could do astral and other stuff without problem.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 4:54pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

Same here for me and guildies. Yesterday for instance we were full team (allies AND ennemies) to have crashed. However I have noticed that one player (I wont tell who) is always in the bg when it crashes (I m not saying that he s doing it voluntarily). I dont want to accuse too early and I will check out several times by myself but when he is not in the bg all is fine, when he is here you can be sure to crash.

PM if you want to know who I m suspecting to make people crash
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 5:17pm

i know from another game i play there was an option to do something like that, you could clientsided make instances crash
the "hack" later got public and there was no room where you could play longer than 2 minutes if lucky haha

but i really dont know whether this works in allods too or not ^^

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jul 23rd 2017, 5:27pm)

Rate this thread