You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 2:28am

mount area

Hey where is the area where the quest to get a free horse mount is? please tell me. Thanks. I got the wolf but he is slow compared to the horse, and i got the 2 hour horse but he is gone. please tell me where to get horse.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 7:11am

Hello, you can take 2h horse only once per char then it ill be not posbile

If you want good adn chap mount i rcomand visit tropical allods, collect 1200 Shells and buy gryf

it schold take you 3-5d to farm for him in normal way but its worth for newbies

Also if your folower or someone called like this you shold have tmporary mount evry 5lv from chest

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 1:42am

Tropical Allods?

Where is Trapical Allods? What area? Like AstralAcademy? And so on and so on?

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 2:26am

in nezebgrad next to old squar tleporter there is a girl NPC, talk with har and select the dialogue, then she will port u to atoll
protip: in left lower corner of screen is an icon for tropical atoll
click it and on the opening window should be "automove to atoll" or something ("go there" could also be, its self explainatory anyway)
this works for all kind of events which are announced in left lower corner of screen

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 10:40am

Hello guys,

I cannot find that NPC for tropical allod... Leagues side. Is that still available now, since we are in October?

Thank you in advance!
Alex

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 12:33pm

No, it's no longer available at the moment, but do keep a eye out, it should be returning, maybe 2 three months, or longer.

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 2:51pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

Hey there,

the season for Tropical Atoll is over, the Tropical Atoll is a summertime event!

Next Atoll should be the Winter Atoll which shows up at November or December :D

Hold your eyes open for it :thumbsup:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Rate this thread