You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 1:51pm

Astral glyph quest

So there's a few ways of getting your glyphs. I've done the astral one a few weeks in a row because I also do it to get some gold. But this week something went wrong. After a few times of doing the quest I've noticed that in stead of taking 1 rights for the glyphs per quest the quest took 2. So me and a few of my guild mates have lost 8 rights in stead of 4. So what I'm wondering is if I can get those rights back or is this intended to work like this now?

Here's proof:

Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 1:57pm

Wait I'm confused, I tought the only way to get glyphs is from wellbell weekly quests. Completely unrelated to your problem, got a question, do those astral quests give you more glyphs per quest or just doing them as an alternative to Wellbell farm?
For glory.

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 2:02pm

Wait I'm confused, I tought the only way to get glyphs is from wellbell weekly quests. Completely unrelated to your problem, got a question, do those astral quests give you more glyphs per quest or just doing them as an alternative to Wellbell farm?
It's just an alternative. You get the same amount of glyphs. Only this week something's bugged.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Rate this thread