You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 6:47am

Quest: Path of the Hero 8.1

Is there a way to do this quest? Like addons for this version of the game, I just cant find the crystals. Any help is appreciated

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 12:01pm

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 1:07pm

It works! Thank you very much sir

Edit: Jesus Christ what's the drop rate? 5%-10%? I've got 5 from 50 nodes, guess I'm really not doing this quest then.

Edit 2: oooohhhh I get it there's another stupid F*** box in the cash shop.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Everton Antunes" (Aug 10th 2017, 3:08pm)

Friday, August 11th 2017, 6:29am

dragagon

Unregistered

It's worth doingit tho, just everyday some run over all the maps doing this. MMO's are supposed to be progressive over (a long) time.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 4:08pm

They deleted my post so I'm going to create again

I had a very useful post about the quest Path of the Hero wich gives a ruby but they deleted it. So here it goes

Addon for the quest: https://alloder.pro/files/file/188-cartographer/

The drop rate is REALLY low, like 5%. It took me 2 hours to get 5/240
There's a box in the ingame store wich contains 5 crystals.

How to do it: spend a lot of money OR it'll take some time to finish, get 1 or 2 crystals per day and you'll get this done, eventualy.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 4:29pm

just collect them slowly/ when you do mount quest, it's +1 ruby for determination, alo thay spawn evry 15min so just check evry 15min after bg or gb it's best deal for it

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 12:47am

make a habit of logging off (and therefore also in) at a site where these crystals are
this way you have everytime you log in and off the chance to get 1
at least thats how i did it... it took long but i did not care as its just 1 ruby so a minimal difference in total

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 6:58am

My tip is this for League side when you check for a good route

The Green gems, you start at Lake tract, down to the cluster at Northern Birchwoods, around to the cluster at Southern Birchwoods, up to the one at the adder plateu june ruins, then the other set in the same area, you then travel down to the big stones grab that one there, you head to dead thicket, then the second last area for light wood the eastern sawmill one, then head north towards snow melt flows for the last one in light wood, you then head north into Siveria, head to Southern Riverside ones first, second salt lakes, 3rd vertush shore for that one, around to zem burial grounds, frore foothills, this bit maybe confusing take the mountain pass up to the hidden chest daily, if the gem is not there then you can drop down into the water and search the other spots, next spot is tombstone crevasse, then the last spots around cursed temple.

You then take the portal across you at Necropolis, you go back to Lightwood's Lake Tract and repeat, by time you have gone through all that the gems should have respawned.

The Blue and Purple gems is simple, go to each area as they are mixed and search till you have cleared all areas up to Gipat, it will take time and so you will be reset once you have gone back to your start.

The greens are easy and it will take you about a day or three to go through them if you have time.

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 11:24pm

Hello,

Unfortunately, threads may be caught in the middle of spam messages, and be deleted.
I restored your previous message, it should be fine now.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Rate this thread