You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 6:36pm

Shame on My dot com

Shame on you for removing the Pack Of Rarities discount from the daily rewards without telling anyone, shadiest publisher in the west... :thumbdown:

It was probably done yesterday during the unannounced maintenance, that's why they have been so quiet about it... I remember seeing the prize there last week...

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 6:48pm

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 9:44pm

Nope, you have 30d orange box who is same looking evry time, Pack Of Rarities can drop in normal boxs with some %

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Aug 10th 2017, 10:18pm)

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 10:01pm

You didn't understand.
They removed the item marked with red and replaced it with a dragon tear. They didn't say anything and a lot of new players are depending on this item, including myself, they completely ruined my entire savings and playstyle, at least tell us a month or two before you do crap like this... X(

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 10:01pm

whats with the blade of the loyal knight?
i never saw this as 30day reward :O

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 10th 2017, 10:43pm)

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 10:21pm

Well i remeber reward look litle diferent for low lv, and when you hit max lv this change to this one, are you have max lv ?

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 10:27pm

its always the same...
so there was no change i guess

I have been doing these quests daily for the past 27 days for the DISCOUNT item, it WAS there, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered, now I have 1 or 2 more quests until the final reward and they removed it...

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 10:33pm

Well i remeber reward look litle diferent for low lv, and when you hit max lv this change to this one, are you have max lv ?
I logged in with another account of lvl 33 and the item is there... And yeah I recently hit lvl 75, I think a week ago, I didn't notice that the rewards change when you hit lvl 75 ;( , damn I've been wasting my time everyday for nothing

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 10:47pm

i am still not sure about this... personally the only "useful" items from 30day i remember were CC and the lightning tokens so i barely remember the others
but i am 100% sure there was NO sword of loyal knight or something
IF it has been changed as you say its a pity indeed :(
can some GM or MOD help us with a statement?

somethig COMPLETELY different:
as price they could also put some x day weaponskin

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 11:50pm

This knight you can only get on low level char. Its useless anyway, no point on getting it the other pack thing might be the same case only available in low levels

Friday, August 11th 2017, 2:36am

Yep this work like wolf in Darkwater ( Or Priden Mercenary in old days) you can summon him to help you but he will dispeer after some time, now when you can buy temp runes 8 + you have new blue gear evry 5lv you no need this anylonger

btw, go try write ticet to suport and tell them same what was heppyn here, hope thay will send you this discout as reward for determination :D (rly go try it)

Friday, August 11th 2017, 7:15pm

They didn't drop it. I got it yesterday.