You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 8:08pm

"Art" stuff by Zerag

Aye, I decided to create an art thread because I started drawing again. :3 More pictures will come when I feel like it. I'll mostlikely redo some old onse I really love and then move on to new stuff like this: (Hope you can at least guess what I was trying there xD)
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 7:44am

This is disturbing yet intriguing at the same time :D :D :D
what kind of art are you normally into/what do you do?

[Paradisos] :love:
I know my signature is old, but I like it.

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 7:56am

Dugrosh

Trainee

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 8:02am

I can't believe my eyes.. Dugrosh is back. Everyone, hide! :D He he
Zerag, your art is interesting, and, as Midnighttree said, disturbing, but other than the heart there.. I don't know what it means :)

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 9:01am

I don't really think about my drawings while I'm working on them but afterwards I can offen guess a certain sense behind everything. I drew this while I was listening to a song about a girl caught in coma: The part with all the black stripes, or hair, is her head. The camera failed a bit so you unfortunitly can't really see her face. There shouldhave have been an eye which was closed and open at the same time. She can still see everything around her but can't do anything. Like in the song she sees her boyfriend crying over her and that hurts her heart. I didn't really find the meaning of the mouth yet... I usually draw dark and morbid stuff, I just like things like that. My stile is messy and I learned everything by myself. I'm 15 now and draw since I'm 11. It originally started with some manga stuff but I got bored of it. With those drawings I can get some emotions out of the people, mostly because almost all of my pieces are midly disgusting. I Hope That answered some questions. :3
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zerag" (Apr 27th 2014, 9:08am)

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 7:17pm

This is pretty interesting Artwork. I'll admit, I kept looking at it for awhile trying to figure it out.

Rate this thread