You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 10:34pm

thstorm

Beginner

• "thstorm" started this thread

P2P server info

Hi, I would like to start on the server p2p Allods and I have a few questions to ask:

1) There are guilds side empire Italian or international?
2) The server is pretty populated for skirmishes including the Arena of Death?
3) There is a lot of competition between the factions and then in areas lvl 60 pvp is intense?
4) How will you find here? And 'the best shop with runes or a monthly fee?

Thanks in advance for the answers

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 11:53pm

1: The Empire has 1 Guild called corrupt. Its international.
2: The Skirmishes never open. Maybe Thuesday + Wednesday 1-2 times in the Evening.
3: There are no players. About 30 imps. 50 Leagues and there is no action except AS.
4: The system is nice and fair, but empty
(5) Its dead. I think they close it soon. We would need like 2 Guild would switch over From F2P.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Randir" (Apr 27th 2014, 12:11am)

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 12:42am

thstorm

Beginner

I understand ... I'm sorry I thought it was full because the f2p: (it will mean that resume my old f2p pg server and begin to shop runes :/

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 12:48am

The system was totally nice. Mouts from DC/TP. Nice balanced pvp but they messed up few things.
No new players, cause there are no advertisements anywhere. F2P ppl dont wanna come over and lose all.
Hard Acc probs, 0 Effective Events, 0 Lucky Moments, No ticket support. So population drops. When there are not enogh ppl for decent pvp Events, the population collapeses cause all are bored. We are at that point at the moment. No BG´s and 2 Guilds on Domi.
Mail.ru got the Server ruined and did nothing to rescue it. Its over.
But you know. Wildstar is close...

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 11:03am

Mamojebac

Trainee

Dis Randir, so positive...
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Astralis

http://allods-avarice.shivtr.com/

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 11:09am

It's not about active players ( that much ), there are enough players to pop skirms in the afternoon/night on EU timezone on any given day, it's about the players' mentality when coming to skirmishes. I've asked a lot of players on imp side as to why they aren't queing up, and answers went on from " I don't want to give ligs emblems " - retard answer to " I don't need DF/WH to win " - another retarded answer.

This has happened on NA p2p too, but on league side, when players didnt want to que in order to not give imps relics from bg's ( meanwhile imp v imp skirms were taking place ). EVEN IF your answer to the reason of you not queing skirms is giving other side more emblems ( with is a stupid reason if I didn't make it clear enough ) it's not like at this point anyone on the opposite faction needs any relics, it's just about more gold from emblems ( or extra ruby, w/e ) and pvp, since I highly doubt anyone is actually buying the lvl 60 BG relics. On NA i called the majority of lig side pveligs, but here I can't even call my faction pveimps, cause they don't excell at that either.

And no, Corrupt ain't only guild on imp, granted Asgard didn't show up on domi last week ( due to several reasons ) but we'll make sure to show up this time.
For glory.

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 1:14pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

IMO there are no REAL advantages aside from missing cash shop that would make new players choose sub server.
Not mentioning absolute lack of professionalism from game creators concerning content quality and its implementation.

PLZ SELL ALLODS TO SOME OTHER COMPANY ! :(

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 1:38pm

Achilles

Intermediate

It's not about active players ( that much ), there are enough players to pop skirms in the afternoon/night on EU timezone on any given day, it's about the players' mentality when coming to skirmishes. I've asked a lot of players on imp side as to why they aren't queing up, and answers went on from " I don't want to give ligs emblems " - retard answer to " I don't need DF/WH to win " - another retarded answer.

This has happened on NA p2p too, but on league side, when players didnt want to que in order to not give imps relics from bg's ( meanwhile imp v imp skirms were taking place ). EVEN IF your answer to the reason of you not queing skirms is giving other side more emblems ( with is a stupid reason if I didn't make it clear enough ) it's not like at this point anyone on the opposite faction needs any relics, it's just about more gold from emblems ( or extra ruby, w/e ) and pvp, since I highly doubt anyone is actually buying the lvl 60 BG relics. On NA i called the majority of lig side pveligs, but here I can't even call my faction pveimps, cause they don't excell at that either.

And no, Corrupt ain't only guild on imp, granted Asgard didn't show up on domi last week ( due to several reasons ) but we'll make sure to show up this time.

Thank god you'll be in domi this week, At least you guys actually know how to fight.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 3:03pm

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 3:04pm

Welcome to Novograd. Sunday 23:00

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 5:45pm

Welcome to Novograd. Sunday 23:00

First month or two after server start is super important. Gpotato failed to build community that would support p2p server (they actually actively encourage players to stop playing allods, that french noob gm in particular) so there is not much mail.ru can do at this point.

best regards to few people that are still playing :-)
Unmatched

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 7:22pm

thstorm

Beginner

These images are very very sad ... As for the comunity, if many people move to F2P P2P server would be a great thing, after all, is not much more immersive the game without runes unbalance everything? I personally find it more fun and ... 10 € per month for allods, very few, this game is worth much more!

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 8:10pm

maryoosh

Beginner

Well, the server will be good populated if all the people who say "oh i will go play on p2p but there is low population" will simple come here. People quitting because of low population bcause no new ppl coming bcause they dont advertise it anywhere... Perpetuum mobile.

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 8:16pm

The polulation is collapsing. Thats what i mean.

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 9:07pm

no one wants to pay for nothing
no one wants to play a game which stops if he stops to pay

if you dont want to play for free because you think allods deserves a donation for the greatness of this game you can buy good things if you spend 10 $ / month on normal server, but many ppl play without real money at all

its your decision

i recommend normal server

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 9:25pm

Its like P2P was announced as balanced PvP Server for those who want challenging pvp by Skill and gear without the factir of money.
In the end its a PvE Server without any real PvP.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 12:34am

every time i read this i just can say lol ;D skillbased pvp blabalabla thats no point for p2p at all^^

the classes in allods are not balanced -> no no skillbased pvp, its classbased pvp^^

and the most important factor is simple... you dont use money on p2p you use TIME thats the hardcore faktor there ! some guys dont have an advantage cause they have 3 rune lvl more... no the have an advantage cause they spend far more time in the game cause they dont have to work for example^^ so where is the fair pvp?^^ its nearly never a fair skillbases pvp in a game ;)

i for myself like f2p more cause i have to work every day and if i want something.. well i buy it^^ thats what i work for

not to forget the things which make f2p more comfortable like master goblin (dont wanna miss him anymore^^) and my lovely manabike :D

Monday, April 28th 2014, 12:47am

Achilles

Intermediate

every time i read this i just can say lol ;D skillbased pvp blabalabla thats no point for p2p at all^^

the classes in allods are not balanced -> no no skillbased pvp, its classbased pvp^^

and the most important factor is simple... you dont use money on p2p you use TIME thats the hardcore faktor there ! some guys dont have an advantage cause they have 3 rune lvl more... no the have an advantage cause they spend far more time in the game cause they dont have to work for example^^ so where is the fair pvp?^^ its nearly never a fair skillbases pvp in a game ;)

i for myself like f2p more cause i have to work every day and if i want something.. well i buy it^^ thats what i work for

not to forget the things which make f2p more comfortable like master goblin (dont wanna miss him anymore^^) and my lovely manabike :D

Go level a character to max level and gear it up before you comment on how it's 'not based on skill' on P2P. I kill classes with the same GS as me all of the time, then other times someone playing the same class will come along with the same GS and kill me.

P2P has everything to do with skill, of course, you wouldn't know this because you don't play here.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 1:42am

yeah ofc says the warrior :rolleyes: who isnt play a op class right? :thumbsup:

Monday, April 28th 2014, 1:51am

Achilles

Intermediate

yeah ofc says the warrior :rolleyes: who isnt play a op class right? :thumbsup:

No, I wouldn't say it's an OP class, the class is only as good as the person playing it. Again, level and gear a character on P2P before you comment on how it isn't skill based.