You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 11:34pm

It's in the title of this topic "You do not need to transfer your account because you have never played Allods" comes up as a popup
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 11:52pm

Yes, but I need to see the logged in gpotato account and the exact page you get.

Currently, you've gone to the doctor, said your leg hurts, and are expecting him to know exactly how to fix it. You could have a broken leg, a sprain, or your leg could have fallen off, so they have to work out *why* it hurts, before they can fix it.

Tech Support is an exact science, I'm trying to help you, please help me help you by answering my questions.

I understand exactly how frustrating this all is, but confrontation won't help fix an issue if we can't work out what the fault is.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 12:11am

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 12:14am

And can you show me a screenshot of you, logged intoHERE?

I hate to break it to you, but the URL for the error that you are getting is at Gpotato's end - you may need to take this up with them :(

Just to clarify, you were on the NA gpotato server?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 12:42am

Correct i was on gpotato NA server cause i brought stuff via gpotato with SAME account name .... and this is different account on here cause i couldnt TRANSFER ....

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 12:43am

...And can you please show me a screenshot of your account that you are trying to migrate, logged into http://en.gotato.com?

I've been able to migrate an account I haven't logged into since Gipat, hence trying to work out exactly what is going wrong for you.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 12:54am

The error message is being generated by GPotato's server - i think you will have to contact them about this.

I've created a new account on GPotato, and tried to migrate it, and got this error.

Do you have multiple GPotato IDs?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:11am

Nope just 1 account though ....

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:12am

Then you'd best get onto gpotato.

I doubt the guys and gals here will be much use, as the check is being done on your gpotato account.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:29am

help me

Verifique se você está usando o e-mail correto, ou você está tentando transferir da região correta (da UE ou EUA). (((
My characters of European server came to the U.S. as I do to fix this?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:30am

There is no US or EU server anymore, just one happy global family.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:34am

Help!

Não há EUA ou servidor da UE mais, apenas uma família global feliz.
How can I make this transfer process again? 'm all flustered and needed help. please help me. can not bear to be without play

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:50am

Não há EUA ou servidor da UE mais, apenas uma família global feliz.
How can I make this transfer process again? 'm all flustered and needed help. please help me. can not bear to be without play

What exactly is wrong? Can you find your characters when you log into the game?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:29am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

still no reply

i understand u guys r busy i do not have multiple accounts i have done the merge and stuff all of it worked i log into game np but 0 chars there wants me to just create a new char have tried all the other tips nothing seems to work 4 days now and still no reply to tickets or anything i understand im in the 1% but i only have 1 account with 5 reincs can someone please tell me a estimated time or something that it will be fixed i keep logging on to see if its fixed or email and nothing. i know mergers can be very glitchy but most cases i see shows this problem is due to more than 1 account to 1 email this is not my case. would just like an estimated time of getting it fixed so i dont keep logging in to check

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:31am

I doubt that they can provide an estimate, as it's being fixed by hand.

Have you logged a support ticket?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:37am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

i have

logged about 4 or 5 tickets id just be happy with a reply from support knowing something is happening but thanx for saying something mate maybe u should take over there support :)

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:46am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Multiple tickets won't help, they will make the whole process slower.
Did you look into your email ? The support sends you an email. Maybe they already messaged you.
yeh keep checking my email mate nothing still i only logged a few tickets because i thought i would have got some kind of reply ill just have to sit tight and hope they fix it fast if they have got through so many people so far shouldnt be to long fingers crossed

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 5:14am

Then you'd best get onto gpotato.

I doubt the guys and gals here will be much use, as the check is being done on your gpotato account.
Have sent them messages but no help :(

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 10:14am

Gpotato can be pretty slow to respond - unless they have actually said that they can't help, don't take no response to mean that they can't