You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:46pm

"You do not need to transfer your account because you have never played Allods."... WTF

"So im forced to make new account cause you guys deleted or wiped my HARD earn working hell even spent alot of $$ on it aswell ?
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:00pm

Make sure you're using the correct e-mail, or you're trying to transfer from the correct region (either EU or US). :((((
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:01pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

"So im forced to make new account cause you guys deleted or wiped my HARD earn working hell even spent alot of $$ on it aswell ?
Hey,

dont freak out atm, they are having problems with the characters database atm.

Important announce!

Dear players,

We have received complaints from many players that they are unable to
get access to their avatars even after the successful transfer. We
would like to let you know that we’re looking into this issue and should
find the cause of the problem shortly.

Your Allods Team

i sugest you wait that out and then try merging it again.
then it probley will work :)

grtz

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:53am

^ post above me HAS NOTHING to do with my bloody question please stop trolling.... again still having problems and STILL WAITING BLOODY GM now if my account been fully wiped means ALL my fking hard earn work and $$ goen down the bloody drains :(

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:23am

*Bump* I have emailed 2-3 times and no reply seriously whats going on ?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:11am

Nethon told you in another thread that he had the same issue and it was only because he was trying to transfer from the wrong region. : ))))
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:11am

Again my account is on the NA server and been trying to transfer from NA server and STILL say "You do not need to transfer your account because you have never played Allods."

So all my hardwork gone down the drain even my RL $$ aswell GG my.com

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:14am

This is the second day after a pottentionally hard and complex transfer. There is no reason to rage out. Also it is morning in Europe and likely hundreds of people have submitted a support ticket.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:15am

What is the URL for the "NA server" you are transferring?

When I click the button from the launcher I was receiving http://en.gpotato.eu/Transfer/Allods.aspx and trying to do the transfer. This was of course giving me the error of saying I never played allods.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:15am

I'v already sumbitted 4-5 times already and had one respond and never gotten back to me .....

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:20am

This is the second day after a pottentionally hard and complex transfer. There is no reason to rage out. Also it is morning in Europe and likely hundreds of people have submitted a support ticket.

I find it disheartening to see how ragey and entitled people are acting after a clearly massive effort in setting up the transfer, website, merge, and patch. My first thought when I ran into this same problem was more along the lines of "ok, clearly I need to do something else because this isn't working." Not "OMFG THEY DELETED MY $100000 OF CS'D CHARACTERS." Mind you this is just one example of the multitude of judgmental posts I've read today.

No, I haven't actually spent that amount, it is an exaggeration to prove a point.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:37am

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:39am

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:40am

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:41am

Pretty sure http://naone/ doesn't go anywhere. What is the actual URL?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:56am

I was saying "http://en.gpotato.com/Transfer/Allods.aspx" one ....that one i used and still comes up with this BS

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:55pm

Still having problem and no emails from support WOW ....

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:58pm

Can you log into the old gpotato site?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 10:45pm

Yes i can login but my account is missing so i cant transfer my account .... so it's your end

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 11:25pm

I'm not affiliated in any way with Allods. It's not my end!

Can you provide a screenshot of your logged in gpotato account, and the error you get?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?