You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 9:23am

Duelya

Trainee

• "Duelya" started this thread

Alchemy amalgam quest!

Hey there, so i just level my summoner to 60 hence it having alchemy as a profession, as i want to do this amalgam quest since nowdays amalgam is gold :D

So i noticed its a bit slow :D If anyone could point me out good spots for all 4 kinds of mobs needed to kill in this quest i think it might go a little bit faster.

think it was above level 50, and 30 of each, magical creature/beasts/undead and i dont even recall the 4th atm ;)

Thank in advance.

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 10:40am

Duelya

Trainee

Found good spots recommended by guildies so i reveal them myself :D

Irdrich can cover undeads and elementals (tho no drops at level 60) and umoir has beasts and demons (mutant toads/rabbits whatnot), umoir also has em undeads so basicly if u want drops, do all these 3 kinds in umoir and KOE for elementals.

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 11:45am

Summy takes adges to finish this quest due to its mostly dot dmgs:-\
Classes like warrior can do this amul quest 10mins faster.
So, ya summy are slow at doing this amul quest compared to other classes

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 12:24pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

Found good spots recommended by guildies so i reveal them myself :D

Irdrich can cover undeads and elementals (tho no drops at level 60) and umoir has beasts and demons (mutant toads/rabbits whatnot), umoir also has em undeads so basicly if u want drops, do all these 3 kinds in umoir and KOE for elementals.

you also can do beasts (the tigers) in Idrich (impassible wildernesses).
Also the concentrate u get from finishing the quest and brewing amalgam, can be send/sold so u might do it on ur main char (it will be faster) and send it to your reinc. I do so sometimes.

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 9:15pm

if you skill summy with vamp / death howl it will be as fast as with warrior

the real slowdown is that there is a CD on the item that summons the energyspark... very annoying

also for gold purposes its more efficent to do regualar farming instead of amalgam Q

Monday, April 28th 2014, 2:24pm

ValekLost

Trainee

I do this quest with a full-healer summoner XD
it takes a while, but it's not impossible.

Btw I agree with the others, Pearl Ring can fit elementals, beasts and undeads (and going around with a magpie, you can collect a lot of Greatness herbs :D).
For demons all the mutant beasts in Umoir are right, exception for the werebear I don't know why O.o They're mutants too.
Meh.

I usually kill the mutant wolves or deers.

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Monday, April 28th 2014, 2:40pm

also for gold purposes its more efficent to do regualar farming instead of amalgam Q

That is VERY class-dependent.

But for summoner definitely yes, regular farming is faster.

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 3:07am

reeah19

Intermediate

undead - skeleton in impassible wilderness, elementals west from em, living - parrots-south from elementals or tigers(south from skeletons), demons in plagot ruins, ignore the fact that u dont get drops

and nah as summoner still amal quest is better gold/hour, since usually you get 3-4 concentrates so around 4-5k gold per 1 run and thats like 40 mins, u dont have where to farm that much atm because there are not enough mobs, and welle if u dont have goblin doesnt worth
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 3:12am

A good tip for those who have an allod. You can use the demons on it for the alchemy quest while you do the dailies. That nets you more gold than the normal farming demons will normally drop. It is only better pay for 1 round of the quest per day but it still helps.

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 9:13am

Duelya

Trainee

Baaa u all talk bout 40min!

Meh i know summy is slow, i know mine is only 21k GS and what blue glyphs? yet ive now done the quest with 2 different spec, and counted time, so with the howl of death/vamp build i managed to do it in just a 1-2 min over an hour,. (with acid i did 1h17min)) , but yeah it might be faster on other class, but CBA to level another alchemy just to b4 20min faster, (time is money i know but...(no time))