You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 21st 2017, 9:51pm

Problem with cash Crystals

Hello everyone

I have a problem with the cash currency. I've been playing for a month now and I thought well let's give it a shot. I bought 3.500 crystals with the intention of getting the pack of rarities for 1.000 and the beginners backpack for 1.200. What happened was that when I tried to buy the pack of rarities the shop said I needed to exchange the type of crystals I had. Me without knowing what the hell I was doing because the game explains jack about anything, exchanged all my 3.500 premium crystals. I got the pack of rarities but when I tried to buy the beginners backpack it said i didn't had any crystals for it and I cannot exchange them back...

I asked the support to help me out, it was clearly a mistake for my part because I had no idea how the crystals worked and they just said NO.
My discount coupon for the beginners backpack will expire in 6 days.

Is there anything else I can do? I won't buy more crystals, maybe ever because the company in general just don't care

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 9:03pm

In this game we have 2 typs of cristals
1. Blue Cristals : 99% thinks you can buy for it can be sold in auction or trade (if not you will get info before buy about ittem ill be bounded), also you can change them for gold in NPCexchanger, same as gold for cristals (avalibe only in New Frontirer for now)
And you can trade Blue Cristal for Premium Cristals

2. Premium Cristals (purple): 100% thinks you can buy for it is bounded, this mean you can't sold items bougcht for them, als you can't exchange them for Blue cristals or gold

Jus go buy 8 runes evry month, with time you will make runes and you will no need buy them anymore, also notice you pay 205 cristals for temporary x1 8 rune and then you get bounded 800 cristals (who are worth 200 cristals) so overall cost of 8 runes are 5*6=30 cristals (yes you can buy 8runes temp for Premium cristals)

So you was not lost much, same price as for beginners backpack

Or just make product and try sell it to earn more $ for it, make video and put referal link or dotations or some payed activitis in some place (1 kid from Africa dace with paper with name you wished for 10$ for now he was earnd over 4k in 1-2 months) Also you can try make Survays (recomed Clixense) You have many thinks how to earn monay if you will be inaf creative and determinated, wish you best.

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened"

Matthew 7:7-11 (Holy Bible)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Aug 22nd 2017, 9:08pm)