You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 29th 2017, 4:58pm

help me for melee scout, stat, ruby and talent please

Please help

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 1:03am

dragagon

Unregistered

none plays melee scout.

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 1:15am

soon 8.2 will come, rework of scout inclusive
i do not recommend learning about something that will be outdated in a few weeks

if you still want, look especially for 2nd and 3rd grid and consider using aspect of defense

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 3:53pm

i do not recommend learning about something that will be outdated in a few weeks

if you still want, look especially for 2nd and 3rd grid and consider using aspect of defense
What kind of skill will be in rework man?

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 6:06pm

yo buddy all kinda skill will be in a kick-ass rework pwners gonna pwn hard like omg as melee scout but not now now melee scout doesn't pwn man not too much man you know how it is, yo