You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 6:10pm

Weapons skin

Lowest possible level gear:

Highest level, best possible gear:

I know that you are doing this because you want people to buy weapon skins, I got nothing about it, bring as many costumes and weapon skins to the boutique as you can, they are not p2w, but the whole point of a costume in an MMO is to look different, not decent. I have to pay 10 euros on weapon skins every 6 months to not look pathetic and ridiculous with the best gear possible??? There are better looking weapons at lvl 24... Bring back the max lvl gear look from 6.0 or make a new decent looking one for 9.0

Thank you!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Sep 6th 2017, 9:46pm)

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 6:26pm

well it's last desing from dane, all ppl there was wear this "broke" wepon becose of long war beatwen Leauge&Empire&Umpir vs Archeosometink, then we was discover Aodis and rest of division was come there with this weapon, bcose with this long fight there was not inaf time to fix them, thay look like thet becose of lore

Also the most i like :

with "flying" mechanic who was never before

So i disagree with you and in my opinion thay did great job desing weapon like this

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Sep 2nd 2017, 6:40pm)

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 8:14pm

thay look like thet becose of lore
They look like that because of $$$

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 10:31pm

well it's last desing from dane, all ppl there was wear this "broke" wepon becose of long war beatwen Leauge&Empire&Umpir vs Archeosometink, then we was discover Aodis and rest of division was come there with this weapon, bcose with this long fight there was not inaf time to fix them, thay look like thet becose of lore

Also the most i like :

with "flying" mechanic who was never before

So i disagree with you and in my opinion thay did great job desing weapon like this

the flail ist indeed a good looking weapon, i also noticed this is something "completely new" (the swinging physics, open the charwindow and turn your char around, its funny)
i also like the look of the broadsword and the mace while the spear and the axe are not so beautiful

as for non-cosmetic weaponskins, its like

1 default weapon
2 light shining weapon
3 strong shining weapon
4 particle emitting weapon (runes VIII +)
5 burning weapon (runes XI +)
6 pure light (runes XIII)

this usually does already a good job, however there are some weapons in leveling which have their look NOT affected by runes at all

the "better" your weapon gets the more unrealistic it looks

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 2nd 2017, 10:51pm)

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 6:15am

Aionwen

Intermediate

thay look like thet becose of lore

?really? so in future there will be more pleasant weapondesigns again? coz the actual ones for healer look like crapsh*it.. except the twohanded sword.
particle emitting weapon (runes VIII +)

sadly the "partikel" includes some black fog looking like from a dirty digusting smelling dead summi 8|

Btw, the animations eg. from healing light or aspect change look like a children mongoloid having to piss or an angry ape and NOT like the maori wardance... ok maybe maori wardance looks like angry mongoloide apes having to pee but thats another story.. i really miss the old elfish animation were this little hovering avatar dressed with love taste and style looked concentrating on its wand and spell :love: bring it back!!! And the massrezz from healer, it was AWsome.

PS: nono, the radius from bloom is not totally exaggerated large, pfff..
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 10:02pm

Gimme weapons that are presented to us while creating a character. Imo racial weapon skin should be given to us as a gift when we max up our characters level.

Monday, September 4th 2017, 3:11pm

Gimme weapons that are presented to us while creating a character. Imo racial weapon skin should be given to us as a gift when we max up our characters level.

i would really like that
mybe making a queststrain for getting it