You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 4:07am

Sub Server Population (Show Me Proof)

Since I can't get a free trail for Sub Server.

Give Me Proof (Pictures/Screenshots) of the Population on Sub Server currently.

Show Me a screenshot of your most populated Guild on each Side. (League and Empire)

This thread should be updated with fresh screenshots atleast every 3 months.

Screenshots of Raids/Battleground/AS/PVP recommended as well.

PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THE SUB SERVER STATUS.

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 10:29am

Eddy

Intermediate

DEAD! :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 1:10pm

it will be dead forever till it merge with russian p2p (and it will never happen) no bg no hard mode raids and noone cares about that server i wonder why they haven't just shut it

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 2:05pm

ironist

Trainee

Well, everyone expects it to be as full as P2W but no one tries to make it happen. So the server will stay dead foreva.
Rave

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 9:34pm

i recently made me a picture myself, result:
captical citys : empty (0 players)
worldshout: no answer (at all)
signing pvp: of course not

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 11:30pm

Laany

Intermediate

Hm ok we do S16/S17

Hardmode Raids too , New Raids , 3vs3 , Domi yes Bg still not pop , becaue Problem is Timezone and Equality has diffrent Timezone Player so we can pop JC or Bg with 12 Players ! And Problem with language and stubborn .

How i so often say , you need to love the P2p , To play with what you have !We work togheter we have not *To low * we take new Player to S16 we dont look on Gs ! Or Raid we take all !

Observ today ! Secret Path i forgott Screen :(

Locus am 27 .8 .2017 with 8 Player ! And yes we need long and we try many many many Times but on end we did it ! <3 Good job on my Boys :love:

Domi 13.08.2017

Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Laany" (Sep 3rd 2017, 11:41pm)

Monday, September 11th 2017, 12:32am

Server is dead and always has been. The only time this server had any type of population that was worth being there for was for the first 6 months of the server opening. Battlegrounds popped, etc. Since then its been crap and always will be. The reason you don't get any proof of population from anyone other than the crap posted is because it doesn't exist. There are maybe 10 empire and 10 league players currently on the server. Which play at all different times of the day. It's a waste of $11 unless you want to pretty much play solo most of the time. You also have guilds on both sides who refuse to work together so the very small population is spread out between multiple guilds which is absolutely ridiculous.

No one wants to work together. People only care about their own guild progressing and no one else. It's the same thing you will see on the f2p servers also. If you want to play on a server that actually has people play on f2p or don't play the game at all. Sub server is a waste of time.

Monday, September 11th 2017, 8:57am

Laany

Intermediate

Thanks that we are crap :love: ;)

Mabye you say me your Ingame name and i can say what about you then ! We have Players who are bad to us , because they just take and do not give back anything!

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 7:45pm

So I tried to level on this server but when I got on. There was one one. When I got to the main city I seen no one. And there was only one item on the ah. I really want to try to get into this game but they make it so hard. I'm on the two server atm with a friend and I'm wondering when does the pay to win come in? What is it in form of? Items or potions?

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 9:35pm

I'm on the two server atm with a friend and I'm wondering when does the pay to win come in? What is it in form of? Items or potions?

on the subscriptionserver there is no "pay to win", the only thing excpet playtime to buy, there are exclusive "collectors edition" contents

with "two server" you mean you have another char on the free server new frontier too?

there is no "pay to win" either but you will get some things faster if you donate (pay to boost; basically allods has an inbuilt "goldseller", the exchangenpc) - but if you dont like to donate you can also gain gold ingame and exchange with the NPC for blue crystals

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 4:25am

I'm on the two server atm with a friend and I'm wondering when does the pay to win come in? What is it in form of? Items or potions?

on the subscriptionserver there is no "pay to win", the only thing excpet playtime to buy, there are exclusive "collectors edition" contents

with "two server" you mean you have another char on the free server new frontier too?

there is no "pay to win" either but you will get some things faster if you donate (pay to boost; basically allods has an inbuilt "goldseller", the exchangenpc) - but if you dont like to donate you can also gain gold ingame and exchange with the NPC for blue crystals
I'm not gonna be like everyone else and attack you based on your opinion - but please don't call it donating, as we are purchasing a service with money. Donating implies not receiving anything in return; it's not donate to win, it's pay to win.

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 9:12am

did you actually imply that allods isn't p2w? this isn't 38 cap anymore

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 9:24am

It's a waste of time to speak here, if you contradict him they will remove your messages. But they never remove his posts when he say shit about the game. He give falses information about both server and they let his messages.

I think he is just a guy who promote the p2w server. All mods play or have friends who play on P2W. The population of the p2w decrease every years and he prefers that new players join his server but he doesn't understand that people who play p2p can't play p2w and people who play p2w can't play p2p. It's 2 differents mentality. He ( they) should be happy that the game can regroup these 2 kinds of players, it's a good advertising for allods.
When they opened p2p we saw so many p2p haters who gave false information about the p2p content and it continue today. And it will continu tomorow.

Yesterday i have seen that the FAQ of the p2p is completely outdated. And they let it instead of remove all these falses information.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "attimi54" (Sep 13th 2017, 9:45am)

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 3:02pm

Quoted from "Beluga"

I'm not gonna be like everyone else and attack you based on your opinion - but please don't call it donating, as we are purchasing a service with money. Donating implies not receiving anything in return; it's not donate to win, it's pay to win.

this has to do with the relation of what you get and what you give
there are several organisations where you also recieve something when you donate, like stickers, t-shirts or plush toys
you would never buy a t-shirt for 100$ but if you donate and get a t-shirt as a little "tankyou" its OK since your main goal is not to buy something to have this item but to support the reciever of the donation
same with getting a costume or a mount or w/e...
as allods offers its goods free of money (no paywall), you can consider many payments as donations too - of course there wll be players too which just buy for the sake of having x/y without caring for anything else but i hope you understand the my choice of words now :)

But they never remove his posts when he say shit about the game. He give falses information about both server

i never said "shit" about the game, i aways try to wrap my complaints into constructive criticism and i am always open for discussions about almost every topic
overall, i am very positive about this game and like to "give something back" for the wonderful time i spend in sarnaut

please, do not accuse me of giving false information as i always zealous compose my posts according to my best knowledge - and if i make an error i usually edit my post while crossing out the wrong part of it so its obvious for the later reader what has changed

if you think i made an error send me a short PM with a link to my post, a correction and i will look into it

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 4:17pm

AOP is a liar, he has lvl 13 runes

Friday, September 15th 2017, 3:48pm

Mabye you say me your Ingame name and i can say what about you then ! We have Players who are bad to us , because they just take and do not give back anything!
Oh I get it now. You are the type of person that only does something for someone if they will do something back the greedy type. That's where I am different than you are! I do stuff for people because I want to be nice to someone not because I want something back! You sound like a really selfish person to expect someone to give you something back because you did something for them. You aren't the type of person I would ever want to play with I'm glad I left this server long ago.

Friday, September 15th 2017, 10:56pm

Laany

Intermediate

Oh yes im the selfish and greedy Person on the P2p Server and im proud on me :love: ;)

Friday, September 15th 2017, 11:07pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Oh I get it now. You are the type of person that only does something for someone if they will do something back the greedy type. That's where I am different than you are! I do stuff for people because I want to be nice to someone not because I want something back! You sound like a really selfish person to expect someone to give you something back because you did something for them. You aren't the type of person I would ever want to play with I'm glad I left this server long ago.
Normally i dont comment shi*s like this, but u are wrong man, she is one of the rare players who is not SELFISH or GREEDY, and dont talk about that if u dont know her....GG
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 4:15pm

AOP is a liar, he has lvl 13 runes

You think he has 13ns? OMEGALUL

that guy took 4 years to grind 8s and "every cs item" from the game and he was fine with saying 4 years was no big deal for a f2p player. I wouldn't trust his word he is delusional and probably never did a champ fight in his life. This server is dead it died in Christmas of 2012 or 2013 I forget which when all the player's time ran out and no one could resub. Ever since people tried to make it revive in 5.0 when the EU was merged and 6.0 both failed and didn't last more than 2 months. This is dead the GMs/Staff here don't care and we will never see a RU merge so if you want a p2p experience go play the RU ver it's easy to do and most of the guilds there will have a few ENG speakers to help you a long.

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 8:03am

Laany

Intermediate

if you want a p2p experience go play the RU ver it's easy to do and most of the guilds there will have a few ENG speakers to help you a long.
Omg really come on you always say is so easy for not russian speaking Player really is same a lie when Player say Eu P2p is full !! I was trying few times , now imagine ALL IS IN RUSSIAN so you need always help is same when you German and dont understand english ! But try to translate now Russian to english or German haha ! So please stop to say Quest and level are all the same and easy y , then let always open Eu Client that you can look what is what ! When you not know Russian how you will port ? how you know what is this or this in Auctionhouse ? Ah yes you always go and ask the other Player ! I saw now many there try Russian and on end ? They stop it ! So please stop always to try get the Player to the Ru Server when you dont understand Russian ! ;)

Rate this thread