You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 4th 2017, 9:02pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

I need a PvP dps fire support build

Hello everyone
am am a mage
and am using a pve Ice + lightning build
but found my def is totally noob I die with 1 -2 although
my gearscore is 127k so far with 544 - 444 runes
so as my second talent am looking
for PvP fire support + dps
also I hope I get some advice in state
like its better to focus on double attack or Elemental damage ?
also I found some mages have no interest in determination
they using brutality instead like my Det is 57.00 while brut is 187.80
is this good for mage ?

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Monday, September 4th 2017, 10:29pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

will 5 views but no single reply

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 8:44am

Support PVP is not good for people with low cash shop. By the time you get 4 stacks of flash lighting, someone with lvl 10 runes will already kill you. Go Ice+Lightning in skirmishes, you will do at least double the damage you would have done with support.

But if you really want to play as support, just take all the fire spells + everything in the first ruby grid + double attack rubies from the second grid + everything that you find useful in the third grid

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 2:40pm

prof / brut = 50/50
det = 0

doubledmg > elemental dmg > brut

build : 1st grid
2nd grid the doubleattack rubies
3rd grid the statrubies (heart, vigor, brutality or what they are) + go up the elemental dmg rubies

attack from the full 40m rage to build up your fire stacks
if enemy is inferior or u not focussed make puddles under him for extra dmg :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 5th 2017, 8:14pm)

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 5:23pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

Support PVP is not good for people with low cash shop. By the time you get 4 stacks of flash lighting, someone with lvl 10 runes will already kill you. Go Ice+Lightning in skirmishes, you will do at least double the damage you would have done with support.

But if you really want to play as support, just take all the fire spells + everything in the first ruby grid + double attack rubies from the second grid + everything that you find useful in the third grid
ok am using an Ice + lightning build my damage is good
but the problem is my def is totally noob

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 5:36pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

prof / brut = 50/50
det = 0

2nd grif the doubleattack rubies
3rd grid the statrubies (heart, vigor, brutality or what they are) + go up the elemental dmg rubies

are those state good for Aspect of Assault ?
beside how do I increase my def so I dont die so easily ?
my doubleattack = 303.9 / my vigor = 99613
the only problem is my def is totally weak I receive a huge damage

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 11:27pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Mage PVP SUPP

Mage PVP SUPP

stats:
offensive stats:
500 Double Attack.
200 Elemental dmg.
380 brutality (counters 500 caution).
1 Determination (for the max dps gain in pvp for the smallest loss of statpoints).
every resting gear piece/stat you got goes into Proficiency.

Defensive stats:
500 caution > rest into vitality > gearpieces that neither offer these stats, into survivability (respect for the healers out there).

play skirms til ur bored of it, play til you ragequit 50x/day, play til you vomit the deaths and then keep playing til you start to get the feel in your fingers.
So many players in this game on the pvp aspect lack the aspect of Dedication and determination of being able to keep going and practticing.
Please ignore the p2w aspect and keep practicing.
Goodluck :)

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 12:52am

prof / brut = 50/50
det = 0

2nd grif the doubleattack rubies

are those state good for Aspect of Assault ?
beside how do I increase my def so I dont die so easily ?
my doubleattack = 303.9 / my vigor = 99613
the only problem is my def is totally weak I receive a huge damage

my suggestion was meant for aspect of support (= firemage)

some ideas about defense + staying alive:

- shield 1 (talent)
- shield 2 (racial)
- shield 3 (reinc bloodshield)
- potion "def" (alchemistic)
- food "flesh" (won fro random BG, 10% more def)

- heal 1 (volcano)
- heal 2 (martyr)
- heal 3 (potion 50%)
- heal 4 (potion strong)

- keep 5 stacks of firebuff, as long as these are active you have more defense

- if you see it will end bad for you (too many enemies) use invis + flash away + re-adjust your position

500 caution (more is highly ineffective!)
combine bloodlust + concentration for the case you wont have a healer (95% of random BG)
get some survivability only incase you will have a healer
if you dont have a healer its still not completely wasted as it will enlarge the healamount from volcano

if you play concentrated and careful you can usually make it without dying ever throughout the whole BG as mage

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 4:28am

Mage PVP SUPP

stats:
offensive stats:
500 Double Attack.
200 Elemental dmg.
380 brutality (counters 500 caution).
1 Determination (for the max dps gain in pvp for the smallest loss of statpoints).
every resting gear piece/stat you got goes into Proficiency.

Defensive stats:
500 caution > rest into vitality > gearpieces that neither offer these stats, into survivability (respect for the healers out there).

play skirms til ur bored of it, play til you ragequit 50x/day, play til you vomit the deaths and then keep playing til you start to get the feel in your fingers.
So many players in this game on the pvp aspect lack the aspect of Dedication and determination of being able to keep going and practticing.
Please ignore the p2w aspect and keep practicing.
Goodluck
You spent 3 rubies on 'Choky Smoke' which needs the cowardice talent to active, yet didn't get the cowardice to even r1?

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 8:15pm

Hello everyone
am am a mage
and am using a pve Ice + lightning build
but found my def is totally noob I die with 1 -2 although
my gearscore is 127k so far with 544 - 444 runes
so as my second talent am looking
for PvP fire support + dps
also I hope I get some advice in state
like its better to focus on double attack or Elemental damage ?
also I found some mages have no interest in determination
they using brutality instead like my Det is 57.00 while brut is 187.80
is this good for mage ?
Fire support build for mage is only good if the rest of your team is extremely good. IF you have a really good balanced dominion group fire mage is extremely useful, but if your group is not very good then fire mage is useless and to be honest even in bgs I feel like fire is useless. Unless you are queuing with two really good players that all stick together. Go pure ice no lightning at all and if you really want to be nasty and annoying as fk take the suppression talent instead of assault and grab the rubies in the second grid to the left that stun with comet and immobilize with ice arrow. Every ice arrow you use will stop them in their tracks. It will annoy the crap out of them and you will still be able to sustain good damage even with the 30% less using suppression. You can even play with the Bastion rubies if you want super defense the only problem is you lose a ton of dmg if you get the bastion rubies. Get yourself a 7 day unlimited reset from the cash shop and play around with builds till you find something you like.

If you are being killed easy its more than likely a stat issue more than your build.

You need every piece of gear that will take Caution active. Your goal is to reach 500 caution as soon as possible for PvP. Also use a lot of Bloodlust so as you are dealing this huge damage you are receiving heals back. Shoot for 200-300 Bloodlust run more if you feel it helps. With your runes only being 4s on defense you are going to need stats to help counter it. Caution is the most important. Also don't bother using Concentration in PvP like some suggest only people extremely cash shopped can do decent with concentration. It takes too long to fill up the shield then for some cash shopped person to one shot the shield.

Caution > Bloodlust > Vitality

Also all the testing I have done on various different classes I'd say that brutality is pretty much a wasted stat in PvP. There is way too much cash shopping going on so people's HP isn't beblow 50% long enough to really gain much from brutality other than the 90 from the rubies. Run all Prof in PvP and don't use elemental damage either! People are so clueless with mage. Holy Damage for PvP! Prof and Holy Damage. You switch to these stats and you will wreck in PvP.

Elemental damage in PvP doesn't even make sense. You are not attacking a target long enough in PvP to gain the benefits of Star Shower. So you buff your Comet and make it hit like a truck. Use Synergry race ability every single time its up. Start pumping out comets and you will start dropping people like flies.