You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 8:14am

Herbal Tea/Aqua Vitae

Hi All,

I am a level 13 Warden and was wondering how I can make Herbal Tea/Aqua Vitae? I can't locate the item in my talent and ruby tree.

Also can the herbal tea be passed onto others or can it only be used for myself?

Many thanks for your help :)

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 5:52pm

Hi

you can't do it since 7.0 path, it's relict from the past

I guse your just visitet kingdom of nature (map only for druids)

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 3:39am

Hi

you can't do it since 7.0 path, it's relict from the past

I guse your just visitet kingdom of nature (map only for druids)
Hi,

Thank you for your response :)

Yes I did visit the Kingdom of Nature and completed a few quests. I got a herbal tea but unable to use because i haven't learned the secrets of Aqua Vitae :(

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 3:02pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Friday, September 8th 2017, 2:25am

if you remember how long it took to collect them you are happy they are gone :P

best warden thing was the stonesoup ruby which allowed to make all the potions without any ingrdients (but it took 400x more mana or something)

Friday, September 8th 2017, 6:32am

if you remember how long it took to collect them you are happy they are gone :P

best warden thing was the stonesoup ruby which allowed to make all the potions without any ingrdients (but it took 400x more mana or something)
is the stonesoup ruby still available? I'm new to the game so I'm not sure what healing potions the warden can make.