Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Herbal Tea/Aqua Vitae

Hi All,

I am a level 13 Warden and was wondering how I can make Herbal Tea/Aqua Vitae? I can't locate the item in my talent and ruby tree.

Also can the herbal tea be passed onto others or can it only be used for myself?

Many thanks for your help :)

Hi

you can't do it since 7.0 path, it's relict from the past

I guse your just visitet kingdom of nature (map only for druids)

Hi

you can't do it since 7.0 path, it's relict from the past

I guse your just visitet kingdom of nature (map only for druids)
Hi,

Thank you for your response :)

Yes I did visit the Kingdom of Nature and completed a few quests. I got a herbal tea but unable to use because i haven't learned the secrets of Aqua Vitae :(

dragagon

unregistriert

Nostalgia.... :(

if you remember how long it took to collect them you are happy they are gone :P

best warden thing was the stonesoup ruby which allowed to make all the potions without any ingrdients (but it took 400x more mana or something)

if you remember how long it took to collect them you are happy they are gone :P

best warden thing was the stonesoup ruby which allowed to make all the potions without any ingrdients (but it took 400x more mana or something)
is the stonesoup ruby still available? I'm new to the game so I'm not sure what healing potions the warden can make.