You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 2:31pm

[off-topic] subscription server

no subscription is needed

3 options available:

New frontier: you can farm everything or buy everyting or mix these methods (free to play; this is the only server with proper population)
Equilibrium: you can only buy everything and farm nothing (pay to win server)
Smugglers Paradise: you cant buy anything you cant farm anything which really matters or makes your char stronger but you have to pay for that (subscription server)

EDIT: precision

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Sep 6th 2017, 9:36pm)

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 3:36pm

Laany

Intermediate

Smugglers Paradise: you cant buy anything you cant farm anything but you have to pay for that (subscription server)
Hm , you cant buy anything ? you cant farm anything ? Ok thats not right what you writing here !

First you can farm Mounts from Astral or Raids , Costuems what you can buy from Npc with Coins or farming in Raids ! Bags from Raids ! So all for what you pay much on F2p you can have here free except Battlemounts we dont have ! But you need 0 Mountfeed, We have permanent Blessing Level 4 but we need not Level 5 ! And this for 10 Euro in Month or 21 for 3 Month .

Still best Way for new Player to start on P2p because here you need Skill and not the most Money !
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 6:04pm

Smugglers Paradise: you cant buy anything you cant farm anything but you have to pay for that (subscription server)

Your understanding of Smugglers Paradise is very limited, you are making a fool of yourself when you talk like that.

To our new player:

When this guy told you that you can farm everything on New Frontier, one of the f2p servers, he forgot to tell you that it's gonna take around 4-5 years to catch up with the others. Allods Online has the highest prices and the most p2w Cash Shop that you will ever see in an MMO ( You can pay 10000-20000 euros to have lvl 13 runes - they will boost your damage by 130%)

ALSO, people who pay every month more than 20 euros I think in the New Frontier server can farm almost double the gold that a free player farms since the last update(1-2 weeks ago), so even farming became p2w now wtf

ALSO, Allods Online has been designed as a p2w game, gear resets every 3 months so that you won't take a break from farming gear => no time to farm cash shop items (no cash shop items = you are 0 in pvp)

On top of that, the population of Allods has become very elitist, noobs are kicked out of skirmishes for having small damage due to lack of cash shop

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 8:48pm

Hm , you cant buy anything ? you cant farm anything ? Ok thats not right what you writing here !

First you can farm Mounts from Astral or Raids , Costuems what you can buy from Npc with Coins or farming in Raids ! Bags from Raids !!

my POV is that when i donate/farm i want to get something for my donation/gold, i want this to give me advantages over these who do not farm / donate
this POV makes it impossible to enjoy anything on subscription server

my post wasnt precise enough
i should edit it to "you cant farm anything which really matters or makes your char stronger"

ty for your input

Your understanding of Smugglers Paradise is very limited, you are making a fool of yourself when you talk like that.

To our new player:

When this guy told you that you can farm everything on New Frontier, one of the f2p servers, he forgot to tell you that it's gonna take around 4-5 years to catch up with the others. Allods Online has the highest prices and the most p2w Cash Shop that you will ever see in an MMO ( You can pay 10000-20000 euros to have lvl 13 runes - they will boost your damage by 130%)

ALSO, people who pay every month more than 20 euros I think in the New Frontier server can farm almost double the gold that a free player farms since the last update(1-2 weeks ago), so even farming became p2w now wtf

ALSO, Allods Online has been designed as a p2w game, gear resets every 3 months so that you won't take a break from farming gear => no time to farm cash shop items (no cash shop items = you are 0 in pvp)

On top of that, the population of Allods has become very elitist, noobs are kicked out of skirmishes for having small damage due to lack of cash shop

my understanding is good enough to see (almost) noone wants to play on this server and its empty while the free model is appreciated widely :P
successful free players also prove that no money is needed at all to be on top

but its the decision of the new player what he will choose anyway, there is a 7days free tme for the subscription server, everyone can make himself a picture

its highly recommended to new players to not let those who werent successful on this game trashtalk it for you

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 6th 2017, 9:12pm)

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 8:59pm

Yeah, farming gear on p2p makes you weaker :thumbup:

In translation, what AOP says is: "I am an unskilled gamer and I need cash shop items to win and feel better about myself" :wacko:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VegaX" (Sep 6th 2017, 9:06pm)

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 9:19pm

Yeah, farming gear on p2p makes you weaker :thumbup:

In translation, what AOP says is: "I am an unskilled gamer and I need cash shop items to win and feel better about myself" :wacko:

and what would you say in translation then? "i am too clumsy to achieve things in an unregulated environment where only the best will thrive?"
nah, i better leave these things to speculation

i was skilled enough to be able to reach #1 positions in BG as a soloplaying non-donator who does no hard sectors / raids multiple times, so i am quite content with my skill :love:

farming gear is what everyone does and everyone can do it
in sum all are the same, its only spec / skill / teamplay which decides - we have a stateless game... while some enjoy that i dont
i like the strenght & possible superiority that comes with all the items

if i want a pure skill competition i play a stateless game like soccer, counterstrike or leage of legends...
but i want a competition where skill AND preparation matters... thats one of the reasons i enjoy allods online so much

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 9:38pm

i was skilled enough to be able to reach #1 positions in BG

Please don't make me laugh :D I don't doubt that you did, but if you consider that having a big accumulation of damage that you did in a skirmish means you are a skilled player, then discussing with you is pointless

farming gear is what everyone does and everyone can do it
So farming Cash Shop items is not something that everyone can do? ?( Strange, you always say the contrary

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 9:38pm

Hello,

Smugglers Paradise: you cant buy anything you cant farm anything which really matters or makes your char stronger but you have to pay for that (subscription server)

Please, don't spread biased information.

Smuggler paradise is a subscription server, with the same game content than the 2 F2P servers, except that there is no in-game Boutique, so you get some items in a different way (farming, questing, killing boss etc.)

Thread closed.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Rate this thread