You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 8th 2017, 8:00pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

OK am so dead x(

I had enough from this game
and from the annoying players aka the purchasers
I had enough from this every time I sign in Skirmish
they vote on kicking me out from battles even I wasnt AFK
and when I said why he said am noob as shit and my runes
are low
I always get insults from that just cause the had a runes higer 7 or 8
and I only got 4 ..
should I delete the game and what should I do if I delete it
I have nothing to do and if someone says dude its just a game
I would say mind your own business no one asked your opinion
its hard to farm gold for runes its hard to upgrade your item
cause some idiot players voting for kicking just cause they had
high runes and they make fun of weaker one
why allods only thing about purchasers and dont think about others
just because they afraid from bankruptcy they dont care about others
I know how all my friends left allods sadly when they saw the higher prices
this game is getting suck everyday

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Friday, September 8th 2017, 8:34pm

Hello Allods was becose subsribe now

Playing is free but to play confrotable you need subsribe 13-25$ per month

Some Veterans with 11 privat allods/incarnations or who tarding in aution can play for free yet but if you want play 100% fre starting from 0 it will take you alot of time, notice veterans have 3-5y advantage from you

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Sep 8th 2017, 8:49pm)

Friday, September 8th 2017, 8:50pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

Hello Allods was becose subsribe now

Playing is free but to play confrotable you need subsribe 13-25$ per month

Some Veterans with 11 privat allods/incarnations or who tardinc in aution can play for free yet but if you want play 100% fre starting from 0 it will take you alot of time, notice veterna hav 3-5y advantage from you
sadly I cant purchase so I cant subscribe
also I dont wann play for free its just I wish they lower the prices
for crystal exchange so we can upgrade our runes
my.com only afraid from bankruptcy but they dont care
about others talking about selfishness

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Friday, September 8th 2017, 9:07pm

Quoted

sadly I cant purchase so I cant subscribe
also I dont wann play for free its just I wish they lower the prices
for crystal exchange so we can upgrade our runes
my.com only afraid from bankruptcy but they dont care
about others talking about selfishness

why whats problem ? 13-25$ isint much, you sure you can't go to job/ ask parnts what to do/ ask your
neighbors / do some survays online?

Have you thineds what can you do to have this ammout ? (nah it's not hate, i just ask)

Also if answer is "no" becose you live in Africa or Ucraine when you can't earn that amout, yes you shold think about another game

or try find friends who will always come ith you for bg togheter or islands so you will have alyas 2-6 votes for no i recomand you find Familiy guild and try if

if this will not work too i recomand :

git gut or find another way in your life

I tell you true like it is, (also i'm farmer so i know what i tell)

Friday, September 8th 2017, 9:11pm

Yes, allods is a very premium game, from what I have seen, they want new players to spend around 30 or more euros per month( 20 euros Pack of rarities, and 10 euros for stuff like 5th patronage level, potions, unstable speck of light and more)
The question is if it is worth it. In my opinion there are better and 10 times cheaper MMOs.

But there is also the fact that Allods has been constantly getting big updates every single year and smaller updates every single 3 months. This you won't find in many mmos, I don't know how big Allods Team is, but it probably takes a lot of time and money to come up with skill reworks for every class, new areas, new monsters, new costumes, new dungeons every single year.

I would personally still play the pre lvl 42 patch after all these years if only the game would be cheaper. I would give away all these updates that are consumed by players in 1-2 weeks after the release in favor of a boutique that is 3 times cheaper.

Friday, September 8th 2017, 9:27pm

when someone wants you to go (kickvotes you) for no rason, will you bend down to the will of a random silly player from the internet or will you sind him a flying f***u?
"mobbing" is everywhere where a certain amount of ppl is
if you let them win they get what they want

you should stay just to offend them :)
its the same with ppl who get mobbed in RL, i also tell them to turn the pike around... you would be surprised how often it works... those who "Mob" ppl dont want enemies, they want victims
many ways in allods to oppose someone... full CC / full heal / full support is maybe the best for those who are relatively new as you can cause trouble or at least inconvenience even to veterans

some dont enjoy this playstlye but some do so read my recommndation and decide yourself:
in every BG there is a player with a small yellow crown symbol
thats the player with the highest gearscore
usually this player is (one of) the best in this raid
attach to him and try to support this player

i see you often asked for help on the forum so you got better
dont throw this knowledge away now, get "bigger", start building personal allods, reincanrations etc to incrase your income etc
its never too late to start "growing"

you want discount? wait for 30% discount BC sale... wait for christmas sale... these come spontanous to my mind
but keep in mind, even if you donate and get full level 13 they will be of limited use if you dont have the gear :P

Friday, September 8th 2017, 9:36pm

even if you donate and get full level 13 they will be of limited use if you dont have the gear

That's why people with lvl 11,12, 13 dominate skirmishes at the beginning of every miniseason when everybody has the same gear?

Friday, September 8th 2017, 9:57pm

even if you donate and get full level 13 they will be of limited use if you dont have the gear

That's why people with lvl 11,12, 13 dominate skirmishes at the beginning of every miniseason when everybody has the same gear?
There's no "same gear" in the beginning of a miniseason, only retards would replace their fableds with new miniseason's purples. And yeah, AOP knows what he's saying, coz he's got full 13ths himself but is far behind GS-wise.

On-topic: OP is annoying AF with all them whine threads he creates, so yeah my advice would be to just leave the game for good.
The sooner the better.

Friday, September 8th 2017, 10:02pm

There's no "same gear" in the beginning of a miniseason, only retards would replace their fableds with new miniseason's purples

Ok, maybe not miniseason, but when 9.0 will come ,you will not replace your gear until you can get orange?

And if I remember correctly, the guy has said he has lvl 9 runes, don't know him in game doe

Friday, September 8th 2017, 10:07pm

Are you suggesting to invest a shitload of money in 13ths to dominate two weeks in a year? Kinda stupid to me

Friday, September 8th 2017, 10:17pm

my point--------->

Your head ---------> O

Friday, September 8th 2017, 11:18pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

when someone wants you to go (kickvotes you) for no rason, will you bend down to the will of a random silly player from the internet or will you sind him a flying f***u?
"mobbing" is everywhere where a certain amount of ppl is
if you let them win they get what they want

you should stay just to offend them :)
its the same with ppl who get mobbed in RL, i also tell them to turn the pike around... you would be surprised how often it works... those who "Mob" ppl dont want enemies, they want victims
many ways in allods to oppose someone... full CC / full heal / full support is maybe the best for those who are relatively new as you can cause trouble or at least inconvenience even to veterans

some dont enjoy this playstlye but some do so read my recommndation and decide yourself:
in every BG there is a player with a small yellow crown symbol
thats the player with the highest gearscore
usually this player is (one of) the best in this raid
attach to him and try to support this player

i see you often asked for help on the forum so you got better
dont throw this knowledge away now, get "bigger", start building personal allods, reincanrations etc to incrase your income etc
its never too late to start "growing"

you want discount? wait for 30% discount BC sale... wait for christmas sale... these come spontanous to my mind
but keep in mind, even if you donate and get full level 13 they will be of limited use if you dont have the gear :P
for me I have two characters ... one is league and other is empire
so check what I did in my empire character with runes 544 - 444 and a gearscore of 129k results = 31k gold
thats mean I lost half of mt gold from gear upgrading and so far am doing the last quest of private allod the 70 frags

on the other hand my league character with runes 655 - 444 and a gearscore of 123k and my own private allod
I stopped upgrading my equipment and results = I got 700k from my private allod

so I have two choices either I stop upgrading my equipment and focus on gold
cause I found some player they had a full level 11 rune with level 81 equipment
why? cause they know on every update the equipment method will change
so why do we waste our gold for upgrading isnt this wrong

the second thing is that KOE even though you get gold from it but it sucks
when cant hit 1-2 the monster I mean I always see some player gathering 10 monsters at once
and kill it with single hit as for me I took like 20 - 30 hits just for single monster

my state is good build is good gearscore good equipment good = runes bad worse

if you see at the chat in combat area you will get an info on why died so easily

like for example player attacked with critical attack from his ability blade dance
you received 2546k damage ( 400k was absorbed by runes ) you dead

at that points I realize that runes is important thing for increasing your DEF and ATK

the lower they are the faster you get suck

beside I dont think that prices will get low on Christmas sale thats totally impossible

and also here you making a mistake

you saying that level 13 rune are nothing without good gear am I getting right here
while other saying to me always dude at least try to get a full level 7 runes

so which one should I believe you or them ? ?(

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 1:45am

Hello, i am a 100% free player, and i can tell this:

1st. i wouldn't let them win, if you love this game and go away, they win. But if its making you too unhappy, then try to find something else.

2nd. i also had a character on the league, my advice is to stop to upgrade one of both. I mean, keep doing the quests when they add new ones, if you want, but don't waste your time upgrading the runes and gear. Having one char in each side is too time consuming, the only way for a free player to keep more than one char is with a Progenitor and Reincarnations, and even then you should focus only on one char.

3rd. i use the daily quests, the last reward are mats to upgrade the runes, get that and you can get them higher. Also use events like the prophetic cards to get some extra stuff, you can get free compasses each day from the dailies.

4th. if you arn't competitive in pvp with a dps build, try to make a new one. If you got greatness, you can have 2 specs (if you don't have it, then try to get it). I don't know which class you play but characters with aspect of heal are always welcome, you can also play support or crowd control: i use healer or support and never had a problem. (Is nice to be able to hurt them tbh, with a dps build is like hit a wall, but with other builds you can really do something to them, even with low gear/runes). Also, now is the worst time, the season is ending and all of them have top gear, but once the new one start, things get a little better for some time.

5th. about gold, i have a very hard time with that but if you can unlock the private allod for your progenitor and reincarnations, you can get a nice amount of gold without move a finger. Ofc, that amount of gold won't be enough, but is better than nothing.

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 10:54am

Depending on your class, try to use a support, cc or healing aspect as your second skilltree.

I've have nearly equal runes to you and i'm always switching to heal when i do pvp. And i can do way more healing than dps. So you're much more worth for your team. I for myself like to play heal aspect more and more.

The point with gear is and i think AOP does the same sometimes, try to go to a certain point, for example full purple equipment, and use the rest of the season, money, etc for runes or other items.

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 12:21pm

Arushieru,

you already made the important experience that gearing up wastes a lot of gold and you can use this gold for something better

personally, i did not improve my gear at all for quite some time and instead farmed, leveled reincs etc
i still had fun in pvp as i learned how to survive / escape vs superior enemies while picking up the weaker / equal ones

how long? as long as i could get something better (=permanent upgrades -> runes, scrolls etc) for my gold within a reasonable timeframe!

once the next runelevel / item / whatever took really, really long to achive so that the amount the gearup costs no longer matters, i started gearing a bit and saw how it had an impact

i also tried using the teal hammers for 1 season but it was DEFINITELY NOT worth at all

regularly, as LolloBollo correctly wrote, i only do the "light" gearup which means i would use green hammers, i do not use catalyst, i dont do hard sector etc
my gear = orange / teal, ~150.000 GS
gear of those who do "hardcore" gearup = full teal

i wont win a 1 vs 1 with a full teal player unless he makes an error but against everything else its like cutting butter with a hot knife

the level 11 runeed with basic gear might has been a reincarnation

ofc it would be good getting your runes to level 7 or 8, especially better than gearing up
simply because the gear gets worthless while the runes stay

but if you have full 6 you might want to 1st upgrade some scrolls (carnifex, conclave, offensive statscroll etc) since this will be cheaper

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 1:14pm

I agree with the above, atm with my warden i have full dropped orange and for the crafted items i have a combination of blue and purple. And the healing is more than fine. Also, i have other chars with a support build, and they do good too.

Focus on the things that last. Don't know if it is posible now but in the old times what i did is save gold to buy more and more reincarnations and then level them, with many private allods you can get some good gold. But now it might be too expensive to do that. Still, you can focus on upgrade your runes a little. Can also get extra rubies, skill points, etc: the best time to buy all that stuff is when the radiant box comes out, the first day, bcs after that the prices go up.

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 2:20pm

Don't know if it is posible now but in the old times what i did is save gold to buy more and more reincarnations and then level them, with many private allods you can get some good gold.

still valuable on the long turn

more bg emblems
"unkickable"
reincskills
multiple daily quests
multiple maze-runs
gold from personal allods
etc

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 4:20pm

To get the gold you need to create the horns of abundance on each private Allod, that would take awhile to get in the first place, once you get the horns made, then you can get the gold every 2 weeks or so, a player not spending $ on a game would take awhile to create a reinc, greatness, allod, horns of abundance.

but i would say this don't quit, alot of players have been/are in your situation, they get kicked out of Skirmishes because of various reasons, they can no longer tell what runes you have or gs unless they have the addon that allows you to check gs, so unless they have personally inspected you outside of skirmishes, it is just a matter of keep fighting and don't let them get to you.

Complaint on runes is what everyone uses, i was in the same book so to speak i had all 4s and with the daily rewards the crystal chips once a month since it was released and prophetic card dailies, which is rare to get cc from, i am now sitting on 777,766 and i even convert gold into bc only when it is cheap and i know i can make it back in a couple of days.

Now another reason someone may think your noob/weak/liability etc is patronage 5, they can see if you have it or not quite easily and thats just by hovering over your patronage symbol and they will then most likely make a formal decision, so your goal would be to fix that, it will take awhile especially with the amount of gold and bc you need, but it is useful and very much needed, even advertise you may find good deals.

also make a note of cs items there are available and what ones you need and work on the list, once you got Pat 5, all in all it takes time, nothing is handed to you immediately, though you may find that a player may give you the odd item up to epic quality if they know you don't have the item and once in awhile open 1 strongbox, you never know you could get lucky and score say 4th page mages diary like i did when i first got a box from AH, it turned into 10 as-well as it was a small chance.

my advice take your time in doing things, you will eventually see a difference and people may think "Hey this person is getting better, lets give them a chance." though most the kicks in bg i have seen is from players afk/offline and you maybe good at one game mode and rubbish at others, you just grin and bare it.

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 6:49pm

until they fix the skirmishes leaderboards, nothing will change for new players. Only the ones that have healer aspect can be happy in skirmishes. Instead of pure damage, skirmishes should be based on points that you accumulate doing more things in there .

-you should get points when you do damage
- when you heal
- when you buff up one of your teammates
- when you debuff one of your enemies
- when you stun one of your enemies
- when you do something useful in the skirmish( like capturing a point in WH, surviving as a DeathMark, killing enemies with cannons in DF)

There could be so much done about this, but they don't even try. You can't play as a full buffer/debuffer bard/ engi or a supressor. As soon as things get a little rough in a skirmish players will look at the last ones in the list and kick them, not even checking their aspect or asking them if they are dps of full support/ suppressor.

But unfortunately, the developers don't listen to the EN servers. Not even my.com listens to us, so unless you are a decent dps or a mediocre healer, you will still be kicked out of skirmishes by soulless people

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 8:04pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

@ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

will the problem is the gold I mean 13828 from symbol gold
its low thats why some people purchase a strong box and sell
it with gold also I need to make some suggestion
Do you know about " Not a day without gift " ?
you know how the items are bound
I wish allods give us chance to sell those items
in my bag now I have Core Morpher which is can be sold with 20mil gold
but sadly its bound I got two symbol of lightning bolt and now they on auctaion with 2mil
which I know no one will buy it anyway
Game problem is the lack of gold :(

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]