You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 9:36am

Paladin Ruby - Combat Inspiration

I'm not sure if this is a translation error, or a mechanics error. However, Combat Inspiration says that it provides a 5/10/15% chance to parry with a 1h weapon equipped.

This is rank 0 Combat Inspiration, with the expected 0% parry rate.

This is rank 1 Combat Inspiration. 70 parries out of 3216 attacks, 2.18% parry rate as compared to the 5% expected.

This is rank 3 Combat Inspiration. 423 parries out of 5385 attacks, 7.86% parry rate as compared to the 15% expected.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 9:57am

I think the ruby should say "You receive a 5/10/15% chance to parry attacks from one handed weapons."

Monday, April 28th 2014, 1:16pm

I think the ruby should say "You receive a 5/10/15% chance to parry attacks from one handed weapons."

This raises the interesting question of whether a rhino's horn counts as one-handed or two-handed...
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.