You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 9:55am

Why is everything super slow?

Hey there ^_^
So as the title says why is everything related to news slow to be released!
I really don't get it, where's the trailer? where are the patch notes? why do you wait till the last moment to update the launcher? why do you wait till you release the radian box to mention it in the launcher? I'm a regular and I've been playing for 4 years now so I know when is the maintenance taking place and other stuff but seriously why is the administration taking their job for granted? the amount of money they get should be more than enough at least to provide some decent services!
And yeah I don't know what's the role of MOD's but they are useless! I played when GM's were a thing but after the merge all I saw are MOD's who cba replying in proper English or don't reply at all not like I need them but do realize how many newbies are missing a lot of game features and need their questions to be answered? ( sometimes they need an urgent help and posting on the forum takes some time)

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 10:54am

This is why I wouldn't recommend this game to new players. Everything is out of place, unpolished, unfinished, hidden. Info comes by word of mouth from players, the developers focus only on the russian game and their demands.

Allods is a game for veterans that already know the game...

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 10:57am

will try to break it down

Trailer: i doubt they have one, if they do then it's only for the Russian version, but then it should be translated for us if there was a trailer, though I expect 9.0.0 will have a trailer.

Patch Notes: Easy they will be released near the time the download is available or when the game, but then it also depends on the version they give us, they give us multiple patches and so we would have a lot to look through anyway and this time there is alot especially for scouts

Update Launcher: they got to test everything make sure it is all correct, they may even delay past the initial 6 hours as they have done so in the past, i would say they should do these types of maintenance much earlier, then when people wake up they have access to it instantly etc.

Radiant Box: they are usually slow on them anyway, next patch you will see changes in the strongboxes, new items etc

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 11:33am

Quoted

Why is everything super slow?
Hey there ^_^
So as the title says why is everything related to news slow to be released!
I really don't get it, where's the trailer? where are the patch notes? why do you wait till the last moment to update the launcher? why do you wait till you release the radian box to mention it in the launcher? I'm a regular and I've been playing for 4 years now so I know when is the maintenance taking place and other stuff but seriously why is the administration taking their job for granted? the amount of money they get should be more than enough at least to provide some decent services!
And yeah I don't know what's the role of MOD's but they are useless! I played when GM's were a thing but after the merge all I saw are MOD's who cba replying in proper English or don't reply at all not like I need them but do realize how many newbies are missing a lot of game features and need their questions to be answered? ( sometimes they need an urgent help and posting on the forum takes some time)

$

Also if you want trailer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azwv6hjBOSs

wut will be change :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3t8gZ6rIOg

Also Path note in en :

https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=22448

for vids you can on text with your language so yt will translate it too...

Quoted

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Sep 13th 2017, 11:41am)

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 12:35pm

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8

This is not a sunday church gathering. We pay tens of thousands of euros to mail.ru and they don't even bother to give us a few pages of official patchnotes in enlish a few days before the actual patch... I wonder if we will even get the 7 days water of death after the patch...

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 1:21pm

Management doesn't even bother to answer legit player's questions about patch (examplehere). Patchnotes are available for weeks (months?) now, they don't bother to translate before last minute (and yes i know there are additional patches, but you can always alter / integrate them to the main patchnotes as they are released. Updated info is better than no info at all).

They are just good enough to post the weekly CS sale on the forum and make some "challenge" to keep people thinking they actually care. Don't expect more from them.

Last time we had a LM in game was like ... last year ? correct me if i'm wrong ?
Usually there was a LM with gold, xp or other stuff at the end of each patch, this time seems totally gone.

As for a GM and events in game ... this is so old even grandma forgot this actually existed.

Sad times.

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 1:22pm

We got the 7 days WoD last patch, so it should be safe to assume that we will get them this time around.

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 1:28pm

They're paid this is not some volunteering work or something!
+ I checked the RU forum for patch notes but should I keep doing this for every single upcoming update? why don't they just merge with RU servers! like seriously they're doing nothing but:
1/Providing the game in understandable languages.
2/Taking our money.
Not sure if they're that simple or doing it in purpose knowing that people will keep playing, because if this situation is not changing then people will just quit!
They do zero efforts to make us feel we're playing some good game, I mean check all those shitty games, the publishers do a tremendous job encouraging players.

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 4:31pm

I wish if Arabs complained half of what they used to do when we were under GamePower7 wing before the merge ... most of those who were with the merge left the game how funny.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 1:31pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Some footnotes.

We do not have the same version as RU - never had. If we copy/pasted and translated RU patchnotes, the next thread would be that some of the notes don't apply to our version. The method we use may be slow, but it is (mostly) accurate as we get to see the differences between the two before working on the notes ourselves, rather than porting notes directly from elsewhere without including (or removing) the differences (which we won't know until our patches are ready to be released).

Quoted

We got the 7 days WoD last patch

Any patch involving substantial changes to class abilities typically come with WoD (always have).

Quoted

Management doesn't even bother to answer legit player's questions about patch (examplehere). Patchnotes are available for weeks (months?) now, they don't bother to translate before last minute

People have this assumption that tied hands mean lack of care. The team cares, but often aren't in a position to comment due to not having all the information until close to the release time. I don't know about you, but I find that teams who post assumptions or make posts for the sake of placating people are less caring than those who decide not to post at all without all the facts first.

Quoted

Everything is out of place, unpolished, unfinished, hidden.

We must be playing two different games.

Quoted

I don't know what's the role of MOD's but they are useless

Moderators (in-game) are forum Moderators from all client languages. They have no in-game powers and aren't expected to do anything in-game besides report or notify on issues. Most voluntarily help by answering player questions, much like they would here on the forums, yet that works best on known issues that they have information on as opposed to all the meaty questions that even we can't answer ahead of time.

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Sep 14th 2017, 1:45pm)

Rate this thread